Gillibrand 2020

Say it with me:

>MADAM PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

mrctv.org/blog/president-trumps-accusers-hold-press-conference-through-media-company-funded-george-soros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m from NY and I can tell you she’s not even liked here.

Literally who

who?

> 1 post by this ID

Oh absolutely. I am a pede but will definitely support her if she runs. I have two Facebook pages (set to private right now) to support her.

MADAM
PRESIDENT

I'm so tired of answering this question.

U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D)-NY

This person is literally their only chance in 2020. Gillibrand won't even finish as runner-up in the primary.

So Hillary 2.0, KYS

Sureeeeeeee. Reminds me of how everyone was saying Trump had no chance of winning last election.

so apparently she's my senator. didnt even know lmao

What are they? I'd love to follow them.

Nothing wrong with Hillary m8. I voted for her and I voted for Obama. Yes, Kirsten has Hillary's old seat but she has called out Democrats for sexual misconduct including Bill Clinton. Her policy positions are legit too.

She met with Assad.

boy do these projections look familiar.

it's almost like everyone seemed to think Hillary was going to beat Trump too

>GA
>OH
>PA
>blue

Democrats have nothing they can do for 2020. Maybe 2024 when they finally realise their current position is toxic and just won't work.

TWO SCOOPS
TWO GENDERS
TWO TERMS FOR TRUMP!

>no scoops for Trump
>64+ genders
>2 terms for Kirsten

I'm transgender and I don't appreciate the 2 genders thing.

didn't trump and the gop just completely fuck over PA and OH with that tax plan?

I guess stupid people will keep voting for stupid

no if we have more than 64 genders we reach a stack overflow. can't have that

There are only two genders, male or female. Nothing else, you are one of them.

Now go back to dilating your wound pussy.

>the south is blue
>only states with minimal population are red

The west is truly lost. Enjoy the decline.

You do know that Hillary took $50 million from Saudi Arabia and related countries that treat women like shit and throw gays off roof tops?

As you said you were LGBT, well Hillary wasn't interested in your kind when she took that money.

You do know that Trump has done nothing different?

Doesn't matter. Just look at her policy positions and everything President Obama did for us. Now just have a look at everything Trump, Pence, Sessions, and the GOP has done.

Fake and gay

She called out Slick Willy after the Clintons were finished to make a name for herself. She stood with them all while Bill was shoving cigars into young interns in the oval and biting chicks. She's the perfect representation of an opportunistic hypocrite.

There are only two genders.

From NYC. I can say she's liked here in the city by the purple hairs is the same reason she's either unknown or hated upstate: she's a fucking traitor. Before she got to the Senate, she was a gun toting, upstate, blue dog dem with a semi-moderate reputation. The moment she got placed in Clinton's old seat by that blind guy before Cuomo, she turned into a complete NYC jew minus the actual judaism. Now she goes around preaching 'muh vagina', 'guns r' bad' and pretty much becoming a carbon copy of every loudmouth, holier than thou, downstate politician in the state. When she runs for pres in 2020, expect Hillary 2.0: louder, more arrogant and more insufferable than ever. Expect her and Booker to play repeat of the '08 dem primary.

Obama and Clinton did jack shit for the average American. All they have done is cemented a divide in the country and committed war crimes against soverign powers with little to no justification or reason. Fuck off back to your cesspool of degeneracy.

2 genders you freak

you spit in gods face by denying your body that he gifted you

Not really. They'll be sitting pretty actually

>Texas
>blue

>implying Georgia will ever go blue
>implying minorities will vote that much in Texas

Do they really expect demographics to change that much in those states? I can understand North Carolina but Christ, what are they thinking?

Can any NY user give a single policy from her that doesn't involve muh feminism?

>georgia
>blue

stop smoking crack

If they're smart they'll save her for 2024. She might be able to win against Trump as incumbent but she'll be better off going up against the generic Republican replacement after two terms.

mrctv.org/blog/president-trumps-accusers-hold-press-conference-through-media-company-funded-george-soros

> Texas
> Blue

Nigger what

say it with me
gas the kikes

It'll most definitely come down to Tulsi and Zuckerberg

>Blue Texas
>Blue Georgia

MySides.jpeg

You mean you're mentally disabled with a higher chance of an heroing than most.