Could anyone in the Band besides Guts have survived life with the Brand?

Could anyone in the Band besides Guts have survived life with the Brand?

Could Casca if she wasn't a vegetable and didn't have Guts to protect her?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/171602/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss Casca.

Maybe Pippin and Judea if they tag teamed and weren't surrounded.

I WANT RETARD CASCA TO FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW

No.

Only Guts had the autist strength to do it.

If there were more than one and they didn't encounter any apostole they could.
Guts is the ony one that could fight apostoles without diying the second they transform, so if an apostole appears and it will probably happen they will die without a doubt.

Not a chance. Not even Griffith could've done it.

After the eclipse and Guts settled into his one good arm fighting style he became nothing short of super human, and hes only grown from there. So I would say no

But that's the thing. There's no strategy to the way Guts fights either people or demons. He just charges in and hopes his sword and cannon can compensate, and almost every time he gets fucked.

Isn't there a more tactical way to fight the giant slug monster?

The best idea would usually be to hide or run away. Most people would be able to do that.
The majority of the apostles never showed much an interest in Guts. The exception being the nightly apparitions.

It's not really about interest, he's just predestined to be drawn to them. It's why every arc has one pop out no matter how out of place.

Cars pop up in my vicinity whenever I get to the street.
Doesn't mean I have to run into them.

No because casca doesnt have a cursed sword

the other characters are literally designed to die.

Yeah I see your point. I guess they'd still be fucked after Fantasia if they don't want to live in the fairy princess castle

How is the Dragonslayer cursed you dip

>Isn't there a more tactical way to fight the giant slug monster?
You can't hurt it since you have no weapon to really damage it and even if you did he would regenerate. He's also so much stronger than any man so you can't get hit or you die.
Rickert did decently with prep time, new technology and help from trained assasins. But even that proved not to be onought to kill his enemy.
And most apostoles are in a place that benefits them greatly, so unless they wander loke Wyald you can't get the upper hand.

It was explained that the only reason that Dragonslayer can slice through metaphysical beings is due to the thousands of death curses to guts from the enemies he has slaughtered wrapped themselves around the blade

If they are branded they would be fucked in Falconia too, because apostoles would fall for their instincts and try to eat them.

You're an idiot. He didn't have the Dragonslayer during the Golden Age, and it's just a glorified slab of iron.

The astral effect is because he's killed so many demons, which in turn makes it easier to kill demons. Killing so many astral creatures gives it a presence in the astral.

So you're just fucked no matter what then?

>easier
Note that it says "easier", not "possible".
The very first thing he killed with the Dragonslayer was a minor apostle.

That's why he's the struggler.

That is kind of the point of the brand.

But maybe they can find a cute loli witch to draw a seal on their brand.

Exactly. It's not like he found it in a dungeon, it was just some junk that a salty blacksmith made to spite a noble

I'd like to think it isn't so inevitable

Serpico could probably survive with the Brand, for example

Well, Serpico is a faggot.

For a while, since he uses every advantage he can. But even then the overwhelming power would fuck him in the end.

I'm looking for a black and white drawing of casca dressed as if she became the black swordman instead of guts. Anybody has it?

I found a few but they aren't the one I'm looking for.

I wouldn't call a few slug faggots and stone golem mongoloids overwhelming

Maybe the trolls and the butterflies I guess

I suddenly have an erection for something I've never seen but now I need it

No. Remember when Guts broke his new not-fuckhuge sword on the pig apostle? You need massive, durable weapons.

It's not the individual monsters that overwhelm you. It's the fact that you are kept awake every night, and minor injuries accumulate until you are too fatigued to fight.

A lot of apostles die by cannon rather than sword. It's not a requirement

Whenever apostle transforms they leave a part of their original body on their demon form, typically their human upper body, which is their weak point. It's not the part that Guts typically target since he does quantity damage over quality but it's something that can be attacked with a non-huge weapon. It's what Guts used to kill the ape apostle with a knife, before he got the dragon slayer.

But can you actually hit them there?
Huge apostles would be really hard to hit in the human spot, Rosine was quick as fuck so she would be hard to hit too.
And most of them wont show any openings so you can try to stab them in the human head.
And if they find Zodd how will they fight back, he has shown no human part and killed a lot of people solo in human form before Guts.

>draw some squigglies over it
>wa la

I found it!

>no strategy.

Nigga he fights intelligently, when hes still sane.

Self sacrifice, leading to cocky apostles which leads to a cannon in the face. Its a stategy.

Earthing his sword to attract lightning strikes is a strategy.

Using shierkes magic to keep some of his spirit active when hes berserking is a strategy.

Dragonslayer has bathed in so much demon blood it now exists in both planes.
C,mon man, its mentioned often enough.

It's been shown time and time again that Guts is not just strong but also incredibly skilled as a swordsman.

I Doubt seripco would have survived long enough to reach the witch and get his elemental gear desu.

No, those are tactics. But that's just nitpicking.

He's always doing something like that though.
Like burning the elves nest so the poison powder wont affect him.
Using the recoil of the cannon to move his sword faster.
Looking for weak points.

Tis a wee bit nit picky of you, true. Buy i do see your point.

My point was merely that he isn't just swinging his sword wildly hoping to kill a bitch.
His monologue alone shows his thoughts during *some* fights, in which he does strategize to a degree; but Griffith is the true strategist.

>retard casca actually have her soul fighting monsters in another realm where she thinks guts is dead
I'd read it

Haha nope, he has the techniques but that means jack shit against apostles. The only reason he's still alive is because magic sword.

Hot

Fuck now I am imagining a Berserk series where Guts died during the eclipse trying to save Casca, his death bringing her to her senses so she bites off Griffith's tongue and is rescued by the Skull Night, adopting Guts fighting style and 'fuck it hit it till it dies' attitude as she seeks out a reason to live after the death of her lov,e the betrayal by her idol and the loss of her unborn child.

I could dig a what-if story where Guts, Casca, Judeau and Pippin make it out and become a team of Black Swordsmen and pal around with the other party members.
-Judeau teaches Isidro some knife skills
-Casca acts like a big sister to Farnese and Schierke
-Pippin helps Serpico with chores and becomes drinking buddies with Azan (he could also get the magic axe that Guts turned down)

If you go that way, you need Corkus as well.

Except there's no way Corkus would survive.

That's what friends are for.

What about my man, Gaston?

I miss Donovan.

I considered it, but there's enough comic relief already.

MY MAN

shindol?

Is this just a one page thing or a complete doujin?

I dunno Griffith was pretty strong he might have been able to kill lesser Apostles.

Never mind just found it - one page thingy

His sword would brake just like gut's when he fought the first apostel at godos

>using swords
They should have been using warhammers and poleaxes against apostles.

>The only black man in Berserk was a sexual predator
Miura was truly redpilled

they would brake nonetheless and would probably be harder to wield with less damage being inflicted

>they would brake nonetheless
Only if you use them incorrectly.
They'd probably get blunt quickly though.

>less damage being inflicted
>from a weapon that's designed for this kind of use than from a weapon that's just a gross caricature of itself and not designed to do anything well
Sure. Because it's a comic.

Berserk is dead

Is it really made by shindol? The art style is indeed similar.

yeah it is

nhentai.net/g/171602/

Getting that Jotaro treatment

I do not like moe Guts

>>The only black man in Berserk
There was another one in the Hawks, too.

I really do hope that this style will be gone in the next few chapters and is just the cutesy fairy island setting

> and is just the cutesy fairy island setting

Did Berserk ever change artstyle according to a theme? I don't remember that happening.

>guts befriends the son of his rapist

Well there never was a cutesy fairy island so thats why I have still hope, the artstyle changed so radical that I dont think it wasn't intentional

What's that meme? Guts is almost literally a war god. He probably can't read but he knows everything there is to know about battlefields and swords. That's the only reason he can find weird openings and use crazy ass tactics like pic related

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE NEW CHAPTER?
EARLY 2017 MY ASS

Remember, all heroes either die or end up the villain

It'll still be early 2017 for a few more months you know?

like 2

And Guts used a decoy to get that close.

Ok, now we seriously need a pic of retarded Guts.

>This means Griffith raped Guts into retardness
>But we don't know who was top

Isn't isolation a core theme of the story though?

Like Guts is alone, thinks he can only survive alone, meets the Band, loses them, isolates himself, and only gradually begins to open himself up again. Having a group at the start, including Casca, removes most of the trauma he carries after the Eclipse.

>Non-existant boob plate on a female character with chest armor

That would actually be interesting. Guts becomes so consumed with the Wolf watching Casca get raped that he loses his sanity.

I guess the Wolf appears after the Eclipse but I always saw it as metaphorical rather than an actual force

Guts is not an idiot, he can/ has been shown to read and he does think, reason and plan during his fights. Look at his fights with Zod, Ganishka, serpico and Rosine. Rage drives him to fight but it's skill and ability that keeps him alive.

There was that commander of Purple Rhino Knights.

He could still be the reckless lone wolf who tries to do everything himself so the others don't get hurt, until Casca or Puck talks some sense into him.

Didn't Miura admit that he was really depressed when he started Berserk? I think he found another way to fill that void in his life.

It's a sad thing to wish for someone to get depressed AGAIN but I'm doing it anyway. I think Berserk would take a pretty wild turn almost immediately.

People expect the same thing from Anno.

she could probably chill in the fairy mines all right, but if apostles went hunting, I'm not sure what would happen

>Midland's #1 Dad
That's...kinda true.

It was metaphorical at first. Then the armor adopted that form because of Guts' od or some voodoo shit like that.

So is there some kind of line between what they can and cannot show? Seems sometimes there's full on demon dongs that are highly detailed and other times it's blurry like with Non-consenting equestrian.

Is it though? Isn't the helmet adopting a wolf's head shape more coincidental than anything?

Like there's not a visible black entity crawling up his back, it's just the armor taking over

i think it is because those demon dicks dont look like real dick unlike the horse cock