How degenerate is Sup Forums and coffee? About a year ago I started having health problems...

How degenerate is Sup Forums and coffee? About a year ago I started having health problems. To cope I just started wasting time and appropriately found Sup Forums after a while. I hadn't been drinking coffee for quite some time, not sure why. But I started drinking coffee again too. Now I spend pretty much all non-working time drinking coffee and lazily browsing Sup Forums and shitposting about how much I hate niggers etc. The health problems are still the same, probably worse, and the healthcare hasn't been able to help with it at all by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what health problems?
I drink like 2 cups every day. Sometimes 3.

I'm fine though.

I drink like 5-6 or something. Episodes of blindness, full or partial, on one eye, 13 times now. The eye feels bad and weak most of the time between the episodes. Episodes of tinnitus and hearing loss. Heart palpitations. And now also lately I've been getting a fuckton of minor health problems such as patches in the face, itchy butthole, wounds on lip, etc.

That's way too much dude. How much water are you drinking a day?

I drink lots of water. The cups aren't very big though, at least not those at work.

I'm not a doctor but those symptoms you described sound like some amphetamine sort of shit.

Why do you drink so much? Is it compulsive?

what kind of shit are you drinking, Coffee is suppose to be superb good for your health.
About 5 cups a day can help you fight against many cancer too.

Are you sleeping ok? Are you eating properly?

>I'm not a doctor but those symptoms you described sound like some amphetamine sort of shit.
Amphetamine? Not sure what you mean. Just to clarify, most of the health problems were already there when I started drinking coffee again, so pretty sure it's not caused by the coffee, although I don't know whether the heart palpitations started after or before, but the heart got better and stayed good for a long time and lately it seems to have gotten a little worse again but not nearly as bad. Maybe from my posts it seems I meant the health problems were caused by the coffee, so I'm clarifying that that's not what I meant. I'm just saying I felt depressed and therefore started being more degenerate by wasting time doing nothing but drinking coffee and shitposting on Sup Forums.

>Why do you drink so much? Is it compulsive?
Forgot to reply to this part.
Do you mean coffee or water. Water probably because I walk a lot at work. Coffee, don't know, probably addiction.

Are you ethnically Swedish?

Might be data supplied by the coffee industry.

i just started drinking black coffee this month. should i quit?

>Now I spend pretty much all non-working time drinking coffee and lazily browsing Sup Forums and shitposting about how much I hate niggers
nice flag cunt, roll it up and neck yaself

I work night shift so I sleep during the day, although the sleep is ok I guess. Eating, my food is probably shit. I don't know anything about cooking. Mostly eat out or shit I buy that's ready to eat.

yeah, why?

Caffeine definitely contributes to the heart palpitation stuff. While tinnitus usually comes from sound, there is a version that can actually be related to the heart stuff. I myself have a version that sounds like a combo of regular tinnitus and repeated thumpings for short bursts out of one ear, but it's related to a combination of childhood ear infections requiring surgery and a heart murmur.

Get checked. Could be a sign of something bad, but it never hurts to know.

I love coffee but developed problems with it a few years ago. I changed three things and have never had a problem since:

1. I stopped drinking Americanos, which are just espresso shots with hot water added, to strictly drip coffee. Less is more.

2. No more than one 12 oz cup or two 8 oz cups a day spread apart. Again, less is more.

3. Last and most important: ORGANIC ONLY! What is the fuck do they put in processed coffee now?! If I drink that shit anymore, I feel violently ill.

Hope that helps.

Enjoy your stained teeth, stupid faggot.

I know I'm stupid. What are you trying to achieve with this post?

ugly cat.must die

like here

I get heart palpitations if I drink to much caffiene, also headaches and anxiety. 5-6 cups of coffee a day is definitely not doing you any favors user. You need to cut back.

I see that you put that you were depressed some. I've been depressed and tried to cope with the energy loss with caffeine too. If you pay attention to your energy levels you will notice that it doesn't work after a certain point.

The only thing that will help that low energy is cardiovascular exercise. Start out light since it sounds like you are not in great shape. Just go for a brisk walk. I did it for months until I could job properly. I want you to feel your best user.

My teeth are quite yellow. Not sure it's from coffee though. But I have some black stains from coffee. Had that type of stains from tea in the past but the dentist or dental hygienist removed them. I might try to quit coffee and tea, not sure.

This fucking ugly cat has some disease and needs to die.
Just look at that sick fucker, probably it has fucking rabies.

stop it

Quitting is good option.
'Look at this thread in /ck/ about coffee.

boards.Sup Forums.org/ck/thread/9781681#bottom
/cawfee/ Anonymous 12/02/17(Sat)20:14:17 No.9781681

You can learn few new and scary things about coffee from that thread.
I did.

BTW, this is real person in real photo.

You need to get exercise and outside light and cut back on the coffee. It's up to you to be self-disciplined. You can do it!

Probably need to do a lot of things. When I get blind on one eye again and again and healthcare is total shit I struggle to find the motivation.