How the fuck that they do this! Traps are going to be allowed to enlist!!!

How the fuck that they do this! Traps are going to be allowed to enlist!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

traps and trans arent the same thing

>middle of a firefight
>all eyes on security
>hold up guys I just need to put my dilator in for the seventh time today

Sorry I'm not a weeaboo

>Dick choppers

Cannon fodder.

Whoa nice fidget spinner!

I get the judges and congressmen not listening to Trump, but aren't the guys at the Pentagon literally his employees?

>be me
>get rejected because I took ADHD meds for a week when I was 6

>be tranny
>chop dick off
>dependent on 30 different medications
>must dilate every hour or risk losing mangina
>”welcome aboard”

This country isn’t worth fighting for anway.

>enlist in military
>go to meps
>moment of truth
>mention depression drug use self harm and a desire to cut my dick off
Rejected

I wouldn't expect any to however, maybe a couple who want to write a book or something but it probably won't ever come up except on CNN. Either way it's easy to fix, if they have medical issues requiring daily treatment then they are not combat effective irrespective of what gender they decide to be and will push papers at best. I think it's a shit idea, but I also think it's a shit idea that will fix itself.

fucking kek, i forgot about the dilating shit they do.
how the fuck are you supposed to be taken serious when deployed in the middle east?

>has anybody seen my tactical dilator?

What's the matter goy, you don't want to die for the Gay Disco?

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

Skip to 3:40 or watch the whole thing it's only 9 minutes of your life.

>sorry, sergeant, I can’t go on patrol, I’m dilating

calm your tits. they are allowing it to satisfy the liberal federal judges who have challenged it.

they can still deny you on medical grounds. a tranny needs to have documented proof theyve been stable for 18 months, AND they can still turn you away if you have gender dysphoria.

think about that.

All trannies basically have gender dysphoria.

they can basically turn away any tranny they want, and they will especially turn away postops.

Spoiler: They won’t enlist, so this is a nothingsandwich.

By they I mean trans. Cross-dressing traps are okay. I mean they like to dress like women outside of work, so be it.

this, put them on the front line if they want the privilege so bad
/thread

The army should allow traps for the psyops value. Get the drop on the enemy while they argue if traps are gay or not.

>poor man turned tranny by internet
>need source of hormones
>join military for hormones
>become indentured to military for rest of life

This is how you get fragged.

>trap is a weeb term
>>/reddit

>indentured
No, I fucking hate fags!

Oh look, another (((president of the united states))) who doesn't change anything. Lets keep believing in the (((electoral system))) though at least we are triggering le sjws xD.

Manning, you've been recalled son

>implying any of these mentally disabled faggots will see any combat action and not get some useless desk job in a diversity & harassment office of the company

also idk how army is in the US with all the PC crap these days but in here, if you would ask any man that was in military about faggots being in their company (let alone trans, which is unheard of here), or just pussies in general, they say one thing:
We would torment that fag into suicide during the first week

The President is still commander in chief, he can overrule anything the military says it's going to do

This

And when I was 19 I was denied entrance to the coast guard because I had taken medication for depression

>not forgetting

YES= Your Enlistment Stops

90% of them are going to drop out or kill themselves because their cis white drill sergeant is transphobic.

this is for our new suicide bomber division. i hear it has a 42% success rate.

I'm fine with this. They'll never volunteer for combat arms and hazing them until they commit suicide or go awol will be good stress relief.

Needs to be higher. They need remedial training. I won't be satisfied until the entire battalion is qualified expert.

Advanced Individual Transitioning.
i like it.

No, unfortunately they will just get their instructor in trouble.

I hope they all kill themselves

>that they do this
literal nigger