Ryoko

This is Ryoko
Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZieKvRPfGE
youtube.com/watch?v=rddxuo7tSI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to see more Ryoko before she was imprisoned.

I want more Ryoko's tits.

I think we all need more of Ryoko's ass.

In an alternate timelime somewhere, we would've gotten more of Okuda's Tenchi manga, alongside a legit show done by Negishi.

In one of the myriad of timelines.

Okuda's manga was great...unlike some shitty 3rd OVA and let's not talk about the new one...it's just as bad.

Maybe it would have been better to let Tenchi just lie down and die, instead of having all these rocky installments to it. I've rewatched the series again in anticipation for OVA 4, taking in all that sense of adventure from a lot of the shows; coming to find out all the later stuff completely lacks it.

>let's not talk about the new one...it's just as bad.

RIP.

Post more Ryoko's tats.

My waifu, for over 20 years.

Ryoko as the original space waifu.

The Ai design of Ryoko was fine. She finally decided industrial strength hair spray was too much for the Masaki budget.

20th anniversary coming up in September, here

her ears are huge and her breasts are sagging

Well, since you're that close, I'll tell you a secret. Ryoko first appeared in Ranma 1/2.

Ryoko got nice boobs.

Her hair was trademark and her new LOOK AT MY TITS AND VAGINA costume is an abomination.

It's shallow sex appeal. Yeah Ryoko liked to go starkers now and again and wasn't afraid to flaunt it but that's just whoreish which she most certainly was not

Slovenly bitch who cares more about hurting people then helping them. She was legitimate trash completely outclassed by a true princess

I need more Ayeka butt in my life. Ive decided.

They look comfortable.

Actually, her redesign suit fit her the most out of everyone. Her battle suits had puffy shoulders and skin tight rest. She just decided to show off her ass for once.

And please, it's so much better then how she's treated in OVA 3 AND 4. Hell, Tokyo treated Ryoko better. And that series basically confirmed she's a Ctarl Ctarl.

Shorten her hair, ditch the outfit and I would've liked it a lot more -- maybe keep that as her battle suit come to think of it. Overall a lot of those designs felt fitting except Ryoko's and Washu's, they even show Ryoko in one of her classic outfits just to ditch it later.

Here you go.

gracias

Pictured here, for the council, is Ryoko in her 'monster mode' looking similar to Jannis from Aga Rooter and Aisha ClanClan from Outlaw Star.

If you see the promotional art when her child's a toddler, she has long flowing hair.

>this will never be your Christmas gift.

In the Manga version of the first Tenchi movie, Ryoko actually throws down with K.A.I.N.

Beast form Ryoko vs Aisha Clan Clan, who wins.

Ayeka is fucking EVIL. Don't you remember that episode in OVA 2 where she tried killing that baby through a slow poison in the milk, pinning the whole thing on Ryoko?

Fucking wacko bitch, dude.

Look everyone, it's Ryoko's sister/daughter/clone, Minagi.

I really don't like the harem end of the OVA.

I don't know what it is but it just seems really lazy. The author has no interest in developing the character's relationships and Tenchi himself shows no actual romantic interest in any of them. We haven't had any real forward momentum plot wise since OVA2 and even then only kinda.

He's got all these ideas for the Jurai empire and it's hierarchy but we see none of that outside whatever royal decides to visit the Masaki house

I don't know how he did it but he managed to make a serious about space pirates, galactic empires and higher dimensional godlike beings completely fucking boring

What was the fucking point of Tenchi Ai?

In Universe Ryoko wins alone, in Tokyo, she has a few centric episodes.

the manga is so fucking good

perfect example of harem hijinks, slice of life and oh yeah we actually go to space and have adventures for more than a handful of chapters

Raise tourisim in the area it took place in and also proving that the public of Japan still remembers Tenchi. It was a while, but some of the original show stuff are still in the places, like there's a Washu character board and wall scroll in the Washu observatory. And Ryoko's character art is still at the original Ryoko's cave.

And the Manga introduced so many other new girls that didn't clutter up the original gathering. Yume here was just a rival to Washu. Dark Washu was turned into a maid robot. Noike, Kiyone and Nagi make cameos.

Post more naked Ryoko.

>the one manga chapter devoted to Sasami freaking the fuck out and thinking she was going to die from hiccups.

>In Universe Ryoko wins alone,

Im an Ayeka fag and Im even happy with that because at least she lost with some dignity. In fact it was a great moment where she realize she needed to step back and encourage Ryoko in order to save Tenchi.

But she's not reduced to just some number in the harem and actually has a role in the story and grows as a person.

This show is really testing me, since I like wincest and Ayeka is Tenchi's grandfather's sister, but I also like old aliens cake Ryouko and milf Washu.

>He's got all these ideas for the Jurai empire and it's hierarchy but we see none of that outside whatever royal decides to visit the Masaki house

The gripe here is that he shows none of this off with the Tenchi crew. All of the space adventures are instantly designated to Seina and co.

Which upsets me somewhat. It's like he no longer cares about the main cast of people, just delegating them to the corner. He could be making a series of novels or a manga about some off-shoot adventures involving the original harem, but it ain't going to happen I guess.

She was my first anime crush

Alright, big debate, would Kiyone have made the OVA 3 and 4 better instead of shoving all these new characters in our face and reducing the original harem's screen time?

YES.

The only reason Kiyone was so popular, was she wasn't seen as a rival for Tenchi's love, and was actually just as normal as he was. Trying to make a living, getting dragged into shit. Only when she got wasted did she admitted to having a small school girl crush on Tenchi because of how calm he is.

Is it just me or are these images loading like really slow at times?

CALLING THE COPS.

>Kiyone was planned for OVA 1, as the rival to Mihoshi.
>Mihoshi 'stole' Kiyone's dates, not knowing of course.
>Mihoshi also 'stole' better jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZieKvRPfGE

I don't think Kajishima was averted to having Kiyone introduced to the continuity but couldn't because of character rights or something like that.

Would've loved seeing her too.

In a news letter, Kiyone said she IS present in the OVAs, just off screen, relaxing.

She was the very first 2D woman I ever spanked it to

Also those energy blade things she used were badass

>that did you know anime episode where they got Ryoko's dub voice to narrate it.

I've recently rewatched OVA 1 and 2, but I haven't seen universe since it originally aired on Toonami, is it worth watching again?

animee?

Noike fucking ruined the whole franchise.

hell that was obvious the moment Noike showed up. Who is totally clearly super special awesome and special and she's part Kagato and she instantly becomes boss of the house.

And no nothing ever comes of that Kagato business. Which is a shame because if this where Okuda writing we'd get a cool story. Something like..

Noike shows up and immediately gets on everyone's tits but they start warming up over the span of a few chapters.

REVEAL! She's Kagato! And everyone is suddenly nervous and apprehensive. Except Sasami who is too sweet and innocent to hate her for something like that so they bond some more.

NEW BAD GUY! Some unseen follower of Kags is trying to revive his master and does some TECH TECH and BWAHAH Noike is overtaking by the Kagato genes or whatever so now we have FemKags and they fight and fight and FemKags gets the uper hand disabling Ryoko and as she's about to finish Ayeka, Sasami gets in the way shielding her sister but just before the blow hits Noike regains control and manages to fight off kags for a bit and everyones all OH SHIT! She's actually good!

Of course New Bad Guy is not taking this sitting and he zaps FemKags, kidnaps Sasami and BAMFS out with the two of them and now the gang has to rescue them, which is diffacult because they may have to fight Noike again.

Seriously. That' what would happen. It would be exciting and fun and make people like Noike and it only took me a minute to come up with.

Totally, it's a slice of life/space adventure, and best girl wins in the end, and introduces Nagi.

That's interesting, we all know she deserves it.

Cute little butt.
youtube.com/watch?v=rddxuo7tSI8

>It's proven in the Omakes, Ryoko can travel through computer screens.
>Ryoko will never pop out of your PC screen.

I rewatched it recently. It's got some flaws but overall it's still really good.

It's got a much better grasp on how to actually use the characters and be entertaining. Even in the down time episodes there's usually shit happening and they spend a lot more time in space and it tells a full story with and ending and everything.

Thanks anons, I'll make it a priority to watch then.

A shame.

Hell, check out Tokyo too. Best reaction images.

Yeah. There's a lot less sitting around the Masaki house which I appreciate. The power levels are totally scaled back but there's more going on in terms of actual narrative. Even in the fillery episodes the gang is doing shit like running a space hostess club out the back of a space ship, exploring ghost ships, entering galactic bikini contests.

The Ryoko Washu relationship is gone completely though just as a heads up it uses almost NON of the OVA "lore" outside the basic bits