How was anno able to create not just the worst girl in Eva, but all of anime?

How was anno able to create not just the worst girl in Eva, but all of anime?

best girl in all of anime

pick unrelated, right?

Pic related

he already created the two best, it was only a matter of time

Truly a master cinéaste
Even his worst characters are remarkable in that they display Anno's ability to craft well-rounded characters that always spark discussion, in addition to serving as meta-referential vehicles for the medium in which they exist

This

>my inspiration for her?
>let's just say meesa found some 3DPDCG very influential
>sasuga the master, sasuga

After 3.0 I'm convinced Anno is going to intentionally ruin his own series and try to end the obsessive fandom for the sake of fulfilling the morale of this story:

go outside you fuckin weeb

Let's hope so. So far he's almost gone full George Lucas. I'd love for the last movie to be as devastating as EoE.

I want him to destroy the fanbase so hard they all kill themselves.

Just what you'd expect from the master, Mr. Anno.

He's really the master

MEESA PILOT THE EVANDELION :D

He's a genius, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

>inb4 kawoshin becomes canon in 4.0

this

>becomes
???
I'm not even a fujo and Kawoshin has always been canon.

I rose from the grave for thisu shitto?

He'll make a 30 minute sex scene of Kaworu pounding Shinji just to piss off all the waifufag otaku.

Iku-chan might even give him a blowjob for his efforts.

How? Kaworu's head literally blew up in the last Rebuild. Am I missing something?

Toji, Kensuke and Class Rep should have been the new pilots. Or at the very least, bridge crew on the Wunder.

He's in Unit 13, that's why we see him after Shinji is ejected

That's not how Evas eat people even as recently as in the same movie and both cores were Longinus sealed first. He's just dead. And Angel demoted.

Not really, she just barely appears in these movies and doesn't really have much of a character. Worst girls are extremely annoying, she is just... there I guess.

Is it true that Anno's wife is a fujo?

Rei is in unit 01 and Kaworu is in unit 13, that's why we only see him floating away after Shinji is ejected from the unit.

This is most likely because of Gendo's plan.

Yeah, she drew a Kaworu x Shinji doujinshi in the 90s and only draws Kaworu (usually shirtless) whenever she's asked to contribute to the Eva calendars and artbooks.

I think she's a terrible artist though, can't believe she's actually a somewhat popular Mangaka.

Anno helped her color this picture according to her twitter

Wish she would tone down the Kawoshin faggotry.

Yeah, it looks rather amateurish. I find it funny though - it looks almost like Anno married a fellow shipper.

Her art she uses for Shoujo works is ugly as fuck, but in Fuyuki Todoki it's pretty good.

I'm not sure if she's had any substantial influence on Rebuild, but it would explain Kaworu's increase in screentime if she did.

Never marry a fujo.