Based Skywalker btfo's Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who? What? Where? When? How? Why?

what a loser

Too bad, that's not how we decide elections.

Fuck My Shit Up, Trump Curse: The Tweet

>OT Luke Skywalker was a liberal hippie that hated authoritarianism full of hope and aspiration
>Nu Statwars: he’s an edgy nihilist that hates the force and looks just like Zisek
What happened?

Mark Hammil scandal or injury incoming

The curse has already been done but in film

>being that fucking old and still not understanding how American Presidential elections work.

inb4 hamill sexual assault allegations

Cuuuuuuurse!

>fight against legally and democratically appointed government that brings peace to the galaxy
>blow up two military space stations and dozens of ships
>join ancient cult full of faggots and pedophiles, the Jedi
>WE WUZ GOOD GUYS N SHEIT

The empire did nothing wrong and the rebels are terrorists. Anyone who disagrees probably also thinks that the new Disney Star Wars are good.

He already got rekt between IV and V.

R.I.P. in piece Luke.

fuck the new stars wars then, I'll wait to pirate

MK Ultra

>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
>n the letter, Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).

>In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

and how many of those 3 million were real?

Im okay with not being aligned to someone whose most memorable role was that of fictions most insane serial killer.

What do you mean when they were all coked out in the 70s mark hamlet was sexually abusing the help on set

What was Luke's killcount, anyway?

Who? Oh, some actor? Why should I care, again?

Too bad america isn't a democracy. We're a democratic republic. How hard is this for libshits to understand?

You elect officials to represent you. Get over ittttt

Sorry you hit the wall earlier than Bette Davis luke, but sucking up to the left minority will not be enough to get you laid by any more teenagers.
that is all.

Well it's a landslide once you eliminate all the illegals and dead people who voted.

He haa cancer now.

star wars 8 is a huge disappointment, will under perform

Can the curse travel time?
Because he got absolutely fucked up in a motorcycle wreck back during the original trilogy

Not as high as some of his other characters.

Electoral college landslide. You know, the votes that actually matter.

what do you mean? that's how liberalism progresses
>believe in progress
>realize progress is a meme
>become nihilist
>get sick of nihilism, turn to the right

Checked. Somebody include me in the screencap

Because the popular vote wins elections.

Nice. What will his car collide with this time?

Trump won the popular vote of 30 states. Hillary won 20+DC. As far as the national popular vote is concerned, Trump would have won that as well if not for California.

He became a filthy disgusting liberal and watched too much Rick and Morty

I think this is somehow a retroactive cucking. Mark Hamill can't do the voice of the joker any more 'cause he hacks up blood when he tries to do the voice now. He stopped doing movies a long time ago because of that facial disfiguring thing that happened. He's doing the new star wars for now, but he's a little bitch who's not exactly capable of doing anything great without a tremendous amount of CGI helping him, since it's not like he's done a situp or anything to take care of himself since the 70s. He can be another king of the green screen, in the land of Harvey Weinsteins.

Clearly he didn't learn from Carries mistakes

Luke Skywaker is a sandnigger terrorist

In 6 months, someone will do a voiced animated Joker that is far better than him, and will be remembered as the most definitive version forever.

Haha, how bout it. Late 40s user here and other than RTOTJ in 83 wtf has he done worth a shit since. fuckin irrelevant and living of the renewal of star wars

And now I dislike starwars even more. Fucking Farce Engorges was shit.

does skywalker know much about voter i.d. laws and lack of enforcement?

Top shelf rekt blumpfkins

Zizek is actually pretty based for a commie. He actually probably wouldn't put all of the racemixing PC shit in starwars if he ran it because he would see it as capitalistic tokenism.

>Wind at your back all election season
>Only 300 something electoral votes

>Everyone, everything, and the kitchen sink thrown against you
>You still win

Gee I wonder what the difference is.

>Trump is straight up mocking the American citizens who disagree with him

just like the libshits do towards conservatives who voted for Trump?

SEE MY NEW MOVIE GOY!

Even with the liberal election fraud and illegals voting and dead people voting he still won.

>017.M3
>not seeing the Jedi and Sith as the Chaos cults they clearly are.

Abhor the witch! Destroy the witch!

Only degenerate democracies elect their leaders based on the ''popular'' vote.

Sometimes, more measures are necessary against the despotism of the masses than that of kings or dictators.

Mark Hamill does children....Incoming soon.

i liked it best when he called the new film his "jedi pension" because i just asked 3 people here and not a single one can name me another movie this clown has ever been in since 1977. 19 fucking 77. jesus.

Luke Skywalker was a FICTIONAL terrorist,
SAGE

seems he doesnt know how US elections work

Kreia was right.

what is what people will be saying when godfather trump arranges his accident

youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

It's awesome it was close, it must hurt leftists so much more! I can't figure out why they would bring this up so much.... It's 2nd place in a race talking about how they should have won, if only the rules were different.

sEEMS LIKE HE WANTS A DICTATORSHIP LIKE HIS FATHER DID.

He played Cocknocker in Jay and Silent Bob strike back.

Exactly. America is a republic, we're not ruled by the mob.

a bunch of subhuman ant people living in california don't count.

I would reply to him but I'm sick of getting my account shadow banned. Which is pretty much inevitable if you reply with anything right of marxism to a 500k+ account tweet

Do Hillary now

why do they continue to talk about the popular votes. its not what is needed to become President fucking idiot. plus that nigga kissed his sister

besides star wars he did corvette summer which was in 78 i believe.

I'd love someone to meme this.

because someone on Sup Forums made a thread about it and his words made you angry so you were forced to post a reply

>hurr if I change the rules of the game it's actually me who is the winner duuuuuurrr!

this is the reason I don't watch Star Wars anymore besides the niggering

To be honest, the inquisition seeks out the witch, and if it isn't powerful enough, sacrifices them to the golden throne. If they are super powerful and can control it, they get turned into something weirder, after being soul bonded to the GEoM. Then there's the navigator houses, who are genetically engineered psykers with a 3rd eye. (Eventually their only eye after the other two get melted by warp stuff. )

He did a horrible movie called slipstream. When I was obsessed with star wars in the 80s I bought a copy. Awful. Also, he was in the live action Guyver film, which sucked so fucking bad.

It's a shame that's not how the force works Luke. No wonder you are getting pussy whipped by a girl saber user.

...and all you pathetic man children out there will line up like bitches to suck that Disney cock and make excuses why it's not really that bad and football is a cultural thing.

i seen they niggered A Christmas Story the kid with the tongue on the flagpole was niggered on the upcoming fox or nbc show

You reveal the force of truth

>American founding father Alexander Hamilton, writing to Thomas Jefferson from the Constitutional Convention, argued the same fears regarding the use of pure direct democracy by the majority to elect a demagogue who, rather than work for the benefit of all citizens, set out to either harm those in the minority or work only for those of the upper echelon. The Electoral College mechanism present in the indirect United States presidential election system, and the phenomenon of faithless electors allowed for within it, was, in part, deliberately created as a safety measure not only to prevent such a scenario, but also to prevent the use of democracy to overthrow democracy for an authoritarian, dictatorial or other system of oppressive government. As articulated by Hamilton, one reason the Electoral College was created was so "that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority

Hamill, much like every left-wing celebrity, is an imbecile. But that's not a surprise. We shouldn't expect entertainers to understand political science.

Fuck Skywalker! Dark side all the way!

He'll be dead soon, kek wills it

Race mixing is extremely capitalistic.
> Forget your culture and heritage goy, buy this overpriced condom to fuck that negress. Also here's the new iPhone.

or they get sacrificed to sanctify a single suit of Grey Knight power armor

The problem with current year leftists is that they a so sure, without a doubt, that they are right, morally, intellectually, and ultimately, that anything is justified in their pursuit of power. Just like the Soviets. "We need to win by any means, history demands it."
At least we just memed Trump in for the Lulz.

R.I.P. Steele. We Hate Everyone should be the theme of this place

Aw, fuck, not Mark. He does a lot of good voice acting and is generally a pretty good guy. I didn't want him to get Trump cursed. But hey, stick your ass out in a thunderstorm, and bad things will happen.

I wonder if Luke molested Ben Solo and that's why he went all crazy and he sold Rey to child traffickers.

This loser now gets a sexual assault allegation against him

ill never understand this popular vote stupidity
it shouldnt be even counted thats not how the election is suppossed to work

I really loved the grey knights but they over Mary-Sued them. I wish WH40k fans could sue games workshop and win the intellectual property rights based on love of the game.

Or carnivore stuff. His first band. Jesus Hitler, Adolf Christ. Is this the second coming? Or the fourth reich. Have i come to save the Jews, or to destroy them? I have returned for ultimate Salvelimination

>> Forget your culture and heritage goy, buy this overpriced condom to fuck that negress. Also here's the new iPhone.
>fuck that negress
>topKEK

dirty commie fuck

palpatine did nothing wrong

Indeed. Peter was Sup Forums before there was an internet.

No, no trump curse guys. The left is just trying to stay alive at this point. Keep searching thems emails.

Oh that's who that was. Thought it was this guy (pic)

How do you go from this?

Certainly makes you wonder....

To this?

REMEMBER TO WATCH GOY WARS: THE LAST SOY THIS WEEKEND!

He must've stuck one too many womprats up his ass