HELLO DARKNESS, MY OLD FRIEND

HELLO DARKNESS, MY OLD FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-11/longtime-npr-host-ashbrook-facing-misconduct-allegations
businessinsider.com/russian-hacker-democrats-dnc-intelligence-2017-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look, polls, you know, the same thing that said Hillary would win and Brexit would fail.

>future trends and predictions are the same as performance reviews

Don’t try to pull this shit again!

russian shills still think that's a poll

Until the next election comes around I don't think Trump cares.

Republic could be a different case

You think your MSM lines are worth repeating!

>barely even does anything that he didn't already say he was going to do
>(((approval rating))) still keeps falling (((somehow)))

Who gives a shit? His approval ratings are in the high 30s. They were in the low 30s when he won the election.

This isn't a poll - it's a prediction, and an obviously incorrect one.

The whole 'Jerusalem' might have something to do with it

against a 91% negative press onslaught that's losing credibility by the day.

>disagree with one policy, decision, or shortcoming
>disapprove
Approval ratings are a load of shit, and will always trend downward throughout a term, as more and more people dont get exactly what they want or expect, because you know, reality.
Also, did anyone actually participate in an approval ratings poll here? Cause sure as shit, nobody ever asked me.

God damn are you democraps that retarded
Your on the fucking Internet
Google
Bing
Yahoo
Do some thing besides talk out your ass

You know why Clinton lost
Is becaus craps just “forget”

I'll just leave this here.......

>type Trump into search bar on phone
>approval ratings autofill
>mfw

>liberals still believe in polls
watch how shocked they will be in 2020

fpbp

>asking people what they think is different from asking people what they think
Literal shit eating spastic

>economy improves under Trump
>people disapprove

are Amerimutts retarded?

>Poll average 2.8%
>Hillary won the plurality of votes over Trump by 2.1%

>B-BUT MY ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Yes, but the polls were right within a reasonable margin of error. (1 -/+ %). It shows that they have a somewhat accurate estimate of the populace's views.

No one I know has ever mentioned answering a poll

I wouldn't even look at them

What are selectively selected opinions?

RCP average was around 3.3% (Clinton won by 2.1%).
That statista poll average only takes some of the "better" polls and say it's the average so they can claim polls weren't wrong.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

see

>polls say Clinton has a 150% chance of winning
>Loses by a landslide
>2017 believing made up statistics
Remember user, everything in life is propaganda. Everything.
When your child smiles at you, it's persuading you to not throw it in a river.
Your dog wags its tail to try and establish love between you.
People write polls to try and tell you what is happening.

Pics or it didn't happen is not enough anymore. You were either there or not and if you weren't there, assume it is fake.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-11/longtime-npr-host-ashbrook-facing-misconduct-allegations

this is the equivalent to a survey on the back of a fast food receipt. only assholes and idiots fill them out.

You ever look at Obama's number in the second term? Trump's in the same ballpark. Really tickles the ol almonds.

>B-BUT MY ELECTORAL COLLEGE

I'm afraid not. Most of her extra popular votes were in California. The polling companies got the swing state polls MASSIVELY wrong, thus got the entire election wrong.

Not just won buy by, what, 99%? They only do this so they can justify when they cheat.

How did Hillary blow it so badly? Did she think stuffing too many ballots would be suspicious?

Did Obama ever even hit below 40% in the RCP avg? Trump's been there for months.

MASSIVELY wrong is very inaccurate. Again they were only off by 2-3% even in swing states. Interviewing a few thousand people and extrapolating that to the views of millions naturally causes that sort of error.

lol didn't hillary win by almost 2.8%? u debunked yourself

Brexit did fail and so did Trump

Boris, it's easy to sniff u russians out

Presidents don't have job approval ratings before they're president

Trump has his own state media organization, Fox News, plus hundreds of Russian shills

actually the polls said bernie sanders would have won and they were right

I COME TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN

2 KB

russians are on a budget lol

Hello shill, in every thread.

>posting this many fucking times in a row instead of just replying to every person in one post.

>Remember user, everything in life is propaganda. Everything.

This. If you are on here you should know, and you do, because you don't actually believe what you are posting but are posting it as propaganda in the hopes of convincing some newfag user to consider voting for a democrat. You played yourself. This is poll, there is nothing you can do here.

>RCP
Thanks for the Chinese opinion on trump.

>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))
>(((POLLS)))
(((POLLS)))

No, they were off by as much as 7% in several swing states (WI for example).

fpbp

kike shill, nobody cares about russia except sore losers

don't be anti Semitic

This. They were off everywhere he campaigned.

Basically it boils down to
>Democrats being high from a constant stream of huffing their own farts with Obama as President so they had no actual proposals to fix issues
>Hillary riding her campaign on both ego and doing nothing new from what Obama was doing when people wanted change from the current financial situation
>Bernie supporters feeling scorn over Hillary winning the nomination
>Trump having an actual focus on economic issues and being an outsider compared to the rest of the Republicans

reminder the day before we won the war, nyt had hellary at 93% projected victory. fucking projected is right.

>polls
That is very very funny. After all, Hillary was projected to win by 98 percent.

You mean the last polls they released two/three days before the election?
Not practically every single poll had Hillary winning by 5-10% for months

a kikeleaf

I used to conduct these kinds of polls via phone. Most people just tell you to fuck off and hang up. Some give shitty answers just to troll. People on the right have a tendency to kinda half ass answer, seem like they'd rather be doing anything else at the time. Men in general react this way more often. Leftists and women in general are much more likely to answer enthusiastically. It's really a shit system.

As someone from California I still say something fishy is going on with the California vote count.
Don't get me wrong people fucking hate Trump here but there should have been nearly twice the number of third party votes than the official count recorded. Bernie people in California were salty as fuck.

Just saw a picture today of someone saying Democrats used the wrong formula to calculate their advantage on states.
Something like using a +34 (D) on +7 (R) states.
Completely retarded

pretty sure trump isn't canadian

the race tightened up at the end after comey's announcement

do u even know what polls are retard?

You know the polls say he's going to lose in November,2016 Hillary has a 95% approval rating also . Drumtf should just abandon the race at this point, Madam President can't lose, the polls aren't rigged, you are just losing

Yeah, he's not openly popular. He'll probably lose if he runs in the next election but my fear is that people will desperately vote for ANYONE else next time.

Who's going to run?

Welp Drumpf is fucked

"After his announcement"
No the polls magically started getting tighter closer to the end.

Get your time frame right. The announcement was a week before the election and was already accounted for.

When are we going to investigate the Canadian bots?

That's from July though.

the race tightened up after comey's announcement

fuck off boris

yeah comey's announcement about the nothingburger anthony weiner laptop

no she lost

>my fear is that people will desperately vote for ANYONE else next time.

the dems will find another shit tier candidate to run and fuck it up. The same way the GOP had 8 years to make/groom/build a decent candidate and 100% failed to make it happen. Resulting in Trump picking the GOP vs anything GOP leadership did to make it happen. Trump goes on to win based off angry voters who wanted to send a big fuck you to everyone/everything in DC.
I think now there is a little buyers remorse from the more educated people who voted for Trump but the hillybilly block and pissed off old white dudes are still happy to watch Trump burn shit down. They don't care or even understand how horrible some of the appointments and policy shifts have been. Red states always vote against their own interests being they are mostly stupid GED level people.

He will win or lose based mostly on how the tax breaks work out and if the wall gets started or not being that's an easy item to hammer away at right now
>If you don't vote me back they will stop the wall!!

>predicting the future is the same as asking people what they think of something that is happening right now

>bs excuses
Go rake yourself leaf.

Here you go

I'm not a "shill", I just think Trump was a mistake.

ya i checked myself. Obama spent 1 day below 40%. Trump has been stuck there for months.

top meme lad

>trusting anything to do with polls
piss off

>Those Russian bots are shilling again.
>Ignore all of the long hours I have spent teaching these right wing retards how Obama is amazing
You crack me up. You are still ignoring how those numbers were accounted for.

He's still your president though

Sage

>For now

Jailed Russian hacker: I hacked Democrats 'under the command' of Russian intelligence agents
businessinsider.com/russian-hacker-democrats-dnc-intelligence-2017-12

Bradley effect. Don't want to have people think they're a bigot, so they aren't as open with their views. Closet Trump supporters, or people that don't oppose Trump "enough" for their friends/social media.

>Not an ounce of hard proof outside of witness testimony.
>Literally just listen and believe

I need hard evidence.

Wow, the Russian hacker has finally revealed himself. I wonder why?

>A Russian hacker believed to be a member of a hacking collective called Lurk said in court over the summer that he was ordered by Russia's security services, known as the FSB, to hack the Democratic National Committee.

>The hacker, Konstantin Kozlovsky, told a Moscow court in August of this year that his nine-member hacking group - which has been accused of stealing over $17 million from Russia's largest financial institutions since 2013 - has been cooperating with the FSB for several years, according to the independent Russian news outlet The Bell. Part of that cooperation included hacking the DNC, he said.

Oh, it's more (((sources))). I admit I am actually a french spy.

only the weak care about the poles.
are you weak?

he's gonna drink more diet coke and change his diaper more often

Normies can't into statistics. They suck down this style of propaganda AIDS and all.

lol russians so defensive

gee i wonder why

Well what do you expect 90% of the media bashing him and everything he does.
The thing with Jerusalem won him the 2020 election though.

That was a campaign promise.

The goal of the obama leaf is to spam a thread with his shit as much as possible, restricting his reply count only hurts his need for attention.

The lefty jews will still talk Democrat but they won't write checks to people who hate Israel. That is half the money for the Democratic party

Read your articles past their headlines if you don't want to embarrass yourself. If making fun of you is being defensive than I can spare a few more jokes to "defend" myself.

>LOL Brumpf is finished bigot.
>Asking for evidence means you're a Russian bot.

The absolute state of bernouts.

>trusting polls
>ever

I used to tell pollsters to fuck off.
But since Sup Forums I engage enthusiastically, answering in strong support if the candidate I want to see burn in hell.
I want that candidate to have a false sense of security and perhaps pull back on their campaign a bit.
Regardless, I get off on thinking I'm deliberately fucking something up....