There are Sup Forumsnons who are weaker than they're waifu

>there are Sup Forumsnons who are weaker than they're waifu
Explain yourselves.

>not picking a strong waifu
do you want your bloodline to go weak

Well it's kinda hard if your waifu has multi-universal reality warping abilities

Even if they can beat me in a fight, they can't beat the D in bed.

>his waifu can't blow up planets

My waifu is, for all intents and purposes, a goddess.

>there are anons who are not as dilligent, hardworking, motivated, or optimistic as their waifu
>there are anons who would actually piss their waifu off by acting like they usually do
>there are anons who would disgust their waifu in every way just with their "lives", but continue to love her as they are anyways, without ever trying to improve

Imagine dying by truck and finally being granted your waifu, only to have her be completely uninterested in you, or even hate you

I'm pretty sure my waifu can beat your waifu.

My waifu is a literal goddess, dipshit.

>there are anons who don't lift to be strong enough to defend their waifu

If you can't 1/2/3/4, you don't deserve her.

Because I cannot into magic, user.

>improve every day to be good enough for your waifu
>get fit, study hard, develop hobbies, find your talents
>finally get your waifu
>you're too good for her

I'm not a mage

>>you're too good for her

impossible

>magic standing a chance against firearms and good old fashioned brute strength

Not much to brag about when we all weak, user.

>we
Don't lump me in with you pathetic DYEL fags.

I'm pretty damn strong.

My waifu is just an average girl.

>basic shield spell
>followed by an explosion

In the same way that brute strength stands no chance against tanks

>basic shield spell

You need more dakka, user.

>Lifting for a year 2/3 times a week
>Still can't bench lmao1plate for reps
>Only managed to gain 5kgs
Just kill me

My waifu could beat up your waifu, you limpwristed faggot

It's fine, I'm sure not many people can freely swing a giant slab of iron around.
My inferiority is justified.

She's trained as a soldier and I'm trained to fail.

Holy fuck senpai, there's no way you're training right.

5x5. It fucking works. Also eat like double of what you're currently eating. I've gained a solid .5lb this bulk and I haven't even started a cycle for it yet.

But seriously, eat more. Four scoops a day, in whole milk, not even memeing.

.5lb/week, rather.

Am I the only user who regularly beats my waifu?

Doesn't matter how powerful she is, in the end the cock wins.

[Genesis]
[Time Stop]
[Prismatic Sphere]
[Delayed Magic: Cry of the Banshee]
[Delayed Magic: Meteor Swarm]
[Delayed Magic: Memento Mori]
You could have enough power to punch a hole in the Earth and it'd be worth shit against a good mage.

Why do people quote this image as if it were the gospel?

Because it is the truth.

Because user, if a girl gets doujins then no matter how strong she canonically is she's pretty much guarenteed to get at least one hardsub doujin. The opposite isn't true.
Like the girl could literally have the ability to end the world on a metaphysical or ontological level and it doesn't matter, the cock wins.

I simply can't into diet. I don't know how you guys eat so much.

To be honest /fit/ is probably better for this stuff
Last I checked they have a ton of guides on this

It isn't hard. Also you aren't eating the right stuff, shoot for more calorie dense foods, and eat all of them.

It's a thread about being weaker than you're waifu. Just helping an user out. Though you're right, he should read the sticky.

I'm a level 1 Wageslave.
She's level 100.
Take a guess.

So just level up.

Well, no shit, boys can't be magical girls.

>It isn't hard.
It is.

>Just read the sticky
I did a year ago, it's useless unless the sticky itself is going to pay for my extra food, bring it to me, and make sure I eat it.

Certainly, the cock cannot be beaten. However, do not think that means that it has no weaknesses! There exist those who have come to not resist the power of the cock, but crave it voraciously. The cock holds no power over creatures such as those, rather they will take the cock by force and leave its wielder as little more than a mindbroken pussy-slave!

How the fuck do you expect a normal college student to be stronger than a fucking women who practices magic and is a god?

>boys can't be magical girls

>Well, no shit, boys can't be magical girls.
Put on a skirt?

I don't expect a normal college student to be with someone like that.

Eating healthy is not more expensive than eating thrash. I agree that the sticky won't bring the food or make sure you eat it, but money is absolutely not an issue unless you're homeless and limited to dumpster diving.

I don't have to beat her in a fight, I can just bully her and outsmart her.

tfw she would probably demolish me

>tfw all the lifting i do will never make my waifu real

I'm half-dead inside like her

At least you accept that she doesn't exist. Good sign

>Mami in a sweater
I didn't know I needed this until now.

>implying I can't beat up my wife Chino, who is so weak

oy vey it was real in my mind

If anything I need to eat more garbage food dude.
Like, to hit my goals I should be buying and cooking about three extra whole chickens a week or something.

Nigger how poor are you
You know what, you don't need to go to /fit/
You need to learn how to cook

>weaker than megumin
i would pin her down and
fug :--D]

Most of Sup Forums are tiny spics and SEA monkeys, and then a bunch of really effeminate yurifags. Forget being stronger than their waifu, they're probably not even stronger than their waifu's baby imouto.

I thought most of Sup Forums had black belts in MMA.

Yeah. So?

?
I'm a great cook.
I don't have the time to cook properly often though.
It's not about money either.

There was a time when I wanted to believe half the people here stayed in shape and had a good career/education for their waifu and only half of the board were brain damaged NEETs who can't even hold a 30 second conversation over the phone.

I've given up believing.

Are you one of those people who have shite for appetite?
Aight how's this - mapo tofu with rice. Mapo doesn't fill the stomach, but it has a lot of nutrition.

You're brain damaged for having a waifu alone, actually doing shit because of her means even worse.

>saying this while posting on a board about chinese cartoons
Posting on Sup Forums makes you an autist by default.

And yet I'm still in better shape than you, and better educated that you.

Now run along back on to reddit where the rest of your wannabe normalfag friends are waiting.

Yeah. But also I'm lazy about shopping.
I've been trying to get tofu but where I live it's not sold at the supermarket, and the guy that sold it locally went on a trip somewhere and isn't coming back until March.
Once a year or so I take a trip to chinatown and get some amazing stuff, been trying to perfect my pad thai, but since it's all imported it's expensive as fuck.

>I've been trying to get tofu
>Lifting and eating phytoestrogen
Just buy chicken and beans.

>but where I live it's not sold at the supermarket
Do you, live in bumfuck nowhere?

Go see a doctor, get your head checked.

Good point
Just a country where tofu isn't popular. And I mean, it's really bland unless you know how to cook it.

>a literal goddess
I just need to get my hands on one of those god slaying swords.

Nice projection

It doesn't actually matter that much, given you can just lift more instead. And from what I can tell, it helps keep you trim instead of bulking up like motherfucking superman.

The kid's complaining about not being able to put size on. You sound like a girl saying "Eww I don't want to lift so I don't get all bulky!" Believe me, you won't accidentally put on 10 pounds of muscle overnight. Protein, veges, some fruit, some dairy, and carbs from legumes and rice. That's all he needs.

Go to a gym and lift some weights, it might help you not be such a little faggot.

I don't even know why I bother trying to convince crazy people to seek mental help.

Harbringer of the end etc. If you're waifu is literally made to kill God how could punny human even compare without using power of the D.

(You) should ask your doc, doc.

can't be stronger cause my waifu is literally revered as a god

i'm shredded anyways, I lift just for her and her only.

Sorry Dr. Armchair Psych, but if you actually knew anything about healthcare and mental illness, you'd know it's only a problem if it interferes with your life. I have a job, friends and a social life, I just happen to prefer spending 90% of my free time in my room watching chinese cartoons. As mad as that makes you, it's by definition not a mental disorder.

He told me you forgot to take your medications again.

Fuck off you normalfag.

>Pretending to understand mental health
>Pretending to know what a normalfag is
Oh man, you really are mentally disabled.

Go back to instagram.

Keep trying.

>calling others a normalfag when you are the normalfag

>The kid's complaining about not being able to put size on. You sound like a girl saying "Eww I don't want to lift so I don't get all bulky!" Believe me, you won't accidentally put on 10 pounds of muscle overnight. Protein, veges, some fruit, some dairy, and carbs from legumes and rice. That's all he needs.
I'm not him. Calm your shit down, and yes being bulky as fuck looks like arse. Skinnyripped is far superior.

>literally high on acid tier
Actually, forget it.

>Go to a gym and lift some weights, it might help you not be such a little faggot.
/fit/ please.

I don't have to, your normalfag friends will call you up to hang out any minute now.

Do you see me blogging?

>complaining about waifus and being an armchair psychologist
>saying hurr you need to lift stop being such a little bitch xD
>calls others normalfags
End yourself

Hey did you hear that sound? It's Stacy on the phone asking you to go out on a date with her again.

No begone normalfag, this thread has no time for you.

>I'm not him
I know, that's why I referred to him in the third person.

>and yes being bulky as fuck looks like arse
Which doesn't happen overnight, especially not to someone who's having trouble putting on mass.

You're from /r9k/ aren't you?

Take this and go show her who's boss. I hope you have your +489 Def Pants equipped.

I really need to bulk fast though. I can lose the weight easily, I'm the sort of person who sometimes is going to sleep and realizes they forgot to have any dinner, I was underweight for almost a decade.

>they're

Touché

>Which doesn't happen overnight, especially not to someone who's having trouble putting on mass.
His problem is obviously him just flat out not eating enough, did you see that picture he posted? He's literally eating less than a teenage girl in terms of calories, proteins, and carbs.

Lad just eat more. Bring a sub to work, eat that at lunch, then order lunch anyway. Get a couple slices of pizza on the way home then eat another dinner when you get home, It really isn't that hard, like I get where you're coming from but this problem is a lot easier to solve than trying to get a sculpted body or something.

This was a good thread before you all starting to respond to a troll, just ignore him you faggots.
And Don't blog, we don't care

>No begone normalfag, this thread has no time for you.
>somehow normalfags are the ones who have waifus and non-normalfags are the ones attacking people for having a waifu, watching cartoons, etc.
Am I in bizzarro Sup Forums