Sup Forums we need your help

Go to GoFundMe and search Romi D’Annunzio

We need your help Sup Forums. A girl in my college committed suicide. I knew her, she also browsed Sup Forums and /r9k/. Our school is very liberal, and she couldn’t keep up with everyone calling her a white nazi fascist. So we need your help. Pledge as much as you can, and we can cover the burial costs. Think about it, what it a friend you knew who also browsed Sup Forums commuted suicide, and they needed money for the burial costs? The choice is yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfULslnuAj0
youtube.com/watch?v=GlBrfKQ04yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Delete

She looks like a qt.
She shouldn't have killed herself, that's a real shame.

>kills herself
>expects me to pay to bury her

why would I want to help someone who couldn't even be a tough enough person to let shit go? I have no sympathy for people who can't help themselves. one less weak individual in the world, all other weaklings should follow as to not pussy up the gene pool.

It is a shame. We’re having 2 consoling counselors come to the school tommorow

Nice trips, but if your friends killed themselves, you would feel the same way, and regard them as just poor weaklings to be discounted from the gene pool?

You shouldn't have been a faggot and had asked her out.
Also if you're related to her you should have given her positive attention and/or attempted to hook her up.

checked
>trips of truth

No one knew she was going to kill herself, but yes, I am a bit of a pussy for not trying to date her or to hook her up.

lol yes, why would I feel sorry for someone who killed themselves? you'll get no sympathy from me pussy. suicide is the most selfish act a person can do. but at the same time, it's probably for the best. weak people create weak babies, and obviously suicidal people have mental problems. the only people I feel sorry for in a suicide are the people the faggot left behind, because they are the only ones who suffer, not the pussy who killed themselves. Only the strong will survive to love another day.

> I am a bit of a pussy for not trying to date her or to hook her up.
Yes, yes you are.
OP, you failed at hooking up with qt white Sup Forumsack. What an absolute fail.
She probably liked you but you wouldn't ask her out.
youtube.com/watch?v=hfULslnuAj0

If you commit sudoku because you are so weak willed that you can't resist something you should feel proud of then you deserve death.

And before any virgin on this board jump at me for not defending her let me remind you all faggots that this happen often but you all ignore it because they are faggy looking men pretending to be nazies.

show us her tits or get the fuck off.
>With timestamp
>I don't care if she's ded

>white girl commits suicide from bullying
>white people don't care
>black kid commits suicide from bullying
>black people makes protests

This is why your race is dying

Ok, I can agree with that. No arguments here

Have some sympathy, man. A white commits suicide, and you have nothing but negativity to day about it? Sure, she shouldn't have done it, and it's stupid that she did. However that's the past now, let's help her family a bit and move on. Hell, her family might realize that a white nationalist movement is helping her out, why should we not do it?

Nice double digits, and yes, it is partially my fault

This. Thanks user, only sane person in this thread

I am sane, just angry because this could have been prevented.
Also angry because i'd have died for a grill like that.
I am surrounded by orc Amerimutts.

My friend killed himself last April fuck off with your shitty thread

A good looking white woman browsed Sup Forums and you never tried to date her? Many here would kill for that opportunity.

Ok, I guess you are also sane too

nice job OP, keep doing your part in ending the european race

Buy my book

>mfw didn’t

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Roastie blown the fuxk out

Did you have sympathy? Did you grieve?

GoFundMe for a burial?
Does she have no family?
Seems kinda fishy.

She has family, but a friend of mine set up a gofundme so we could pay for it instead of their family

Obvious scam.

>Either of those are correct
Theres middles-ground between apathy and chimpout

Thanks.
FFFFUUUUU
youtube.com/watch?v=GlBrfKQ04yk

I feel sorry for her,and for you if you knew her user but you shouldn't kill yourself,if you're truly into this,get a gun and go for a high score in the nearest ghetto don't just kill yourself.
I've thought of suicide before,but you have to give your life and your death a meaning and a purpose,I'd be willing to die if I knew I could help my family,and as soon as I have children I'll be happy to die for them and for europe so they don't have to fight it and they can enjoy their country try that rightfully is theirs.
May she rest in peace.

Digits don’t lie lad

>donated

Just give the Leafs a guilt trip one of em will donate.

Why? gibs is gibs

she's not in college, she's 16 y/o in high school. OP posted incorrect info
Her ig: r.dannunzio

True but politicians,advisedo by kikes have learnt how apathetic the whites are,they had a believe in family and country as their community instead of race,our countries are enriched and our families are ruined thanks to feminism,we are more and more isolated both in our cities and in our lives,and when we are struck like the policeman killing a white guy,or the raping gangs of muzzies,they know nobody will do anything,yes there is outcry but think of the chomp outs if it had been the other way around,so the politicians have lent they can step over us,and that if given a choice between hurting a nig or hurting a black,it is cheaper to hurt the white since no do by will protest for him.
Whenever a nigger or muzzie gets arrested there are always 10+ niggers or muzzies around the police screaming racism,and filming and sometimes even trying to help him get away even if he is on the wrong,meanwhile I've never seen that from whites randomly,only from leftists,hooligans right wingers or family members,those are the communities we have.
Then again
Idk if So I don't think this is the best place for this.

Who are the people most responsible for badgering her? Go tell Infinite Chan the names. Here, you're just going to get 16 year olds who will probably eventually off themselves talking about how weak-willed she was.

>girl that cute
>not having every guy agree with anything she says just so they can sniff the air within 5 feet of her

fuck off with your scam lies retard. you're probably a jew.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

The GoFundMe is already twice the asked for amount and the girl wasn't in college. She was a junior at Thornton-Donovan in White Plains.

>It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Romi D'Annunzio, passed away on December 11 2017 in White Plains, New York, leaving to mourn family and friends. All are welcome to attend and celebrate Romi D'Annunzio's life. Flowers and condolences may be sent in memory of the loved one. >Funeral Service will be December 13th 2017 at 3:00 PM.

>Date of Birth : Aug 31 2001
16 years old?

This.

No begging, faggot