www33.zippyshare.com/v/ZCWn1d1I/file.html
youtu.be/AXhq5W2wQX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayy lmao

Melania? Is that you?

If he can make a buck then aayyye

But are we alone?

no and no the thargoids are coming

We have never been alone trump does not need to announce common knowlage.

I hear they're superb shitposters

Lot of normies out there who believe we're alone.

No you're not alone there's illegal aliens passing your borders everyday.

There are not nor have there ever been extraterrestrials visiting our planet.

Some people believe Tesla was visited, given advanced knowledge and that's why all of his papers were removed from the room he died in, never to be seen by us peasants again.

this cia nigger speaks the truth

>Are We Alone?
No.
>If not, will Trump tell us?
Elected officials are no longer given access to that intelligence, G.H.W.Bush was the president to be briefed on the subject.

Good job NRO... we see u

the truth is far worse than you'd think.
Trump knew from his allies what was going on long before he got into office.
there are "tunnelers" as they are called far below the surface affecting the surface world with their crippled and weak bodies and obsession with selfishly guarding technology and secrets who look like your pic, they live in the dark hence they have evolved big black eyes with massive pupils for letting in light.
They are demonic creatures and must all be killed.
There are also the "paledians" who are a bunch of lying cunts who have contacted every single "leader" of the free world to try and manipulate them into believing they are the good guys when in actual fact they are the remnants of the SS that built a base on the far edges of earth.
Yes the earth is flat, yes it makes sense, there is no gravity only density.
History is a bunch of horrible errors and tragic ends that came from people learning too late what was going on and instead of turning about they instead pretend that they intended the error and affect a style of a double agent of even triple.
It's all about pride, and unless people can swallow their pride and admit they are wrong this will continue until there is nothing left but slaves on the surface.

Why aren't presidents given the info? Who has it?

The earth is flat? Explain sunsets, tides, horizons, etc. The earth is not flat

Read this if you want to know the truth about aliens:
www7.zippyshare.com/v/CxsKLwM8/file.html

No we are not alone and Trump will only tell us if he gets permission from someone who actually has a seat of power.

Many of the ET groups want disclosure but don't want to force it from their end. Lots and lots and lots of ways that could go horribly wrong.

Who. is in power? Who could possibly have higher security clearance than the president?

if you don't have the limited imagination required to understand how this is possible then too bad.

what do you even mean "sunsets tides and horozons"?
Have you ever, in your entire life, even fucking considered looking up what a horizon is and how it still is a thing on a flat plane?
did you ever stop to consider the possibility that you are braindead?
sunsets are also possible because of the horizon affect and tides.... what even is your point? Are you saying that water can not move unless it is in a sphere?

you saxons are absolute niggers and you all deserve what you are getting.

you should of asked a question like "how about the shadows on the moon, how do the phases of the moon work.
Then I would tell you that the moon is rotating slightly faster and lower than the sun and therefor it both changes position in the sky and also the part of it lit up changes too depending on where the sun is.

did you have a lobotomy or something?
Why can't you saxons imagine things?

Reagan had a habit of speaking off the cuff about it and it made the intelligence community nervous. GHW Bush was a CIA man so he was told, but after him the IC decided to keep it to themselves.
Knowledge of the aliens is scattered among groups in USAF, DIA, CIA, and NSA.
In the USAF the groups that dealt most directly and frequently with UFOs during the Cold War were the 4602nd, 7602nd, and 1006th Air Intelligence Service Squadrons. They were consolidated into the 512th Air Intelligence Group by 1995. I don't know about now, but they are likely still based at Fort Belvoir, VA.
They're not like in the movies.

I honestly have no opinion. I have never seen a UFO or alien but I don't dismiss the possibility

We aren't alone. There are interdimensional beings; aka demons and angels.

The aliens aren't here to invade, and they're not here to be our friends either. They're mainly using us as a genetic reservoir to draw from. Their primary agenda is the hybridization and integration of their species with ours. Their end goal is to produce alien-human hybrids that are indistinguishable from us and and can live here with us unnoticed.

Probably not, probably not.

Looks like a gook who shaved his head.

Trump is sucking lizard dick probably.

As if the deep state would tell Trump if they knew. I'm not even convinced NASA would tell other agencies if they got first contact.

What about 'The Watchers'? real or fiction?

Can I fugg one for science?

Ñö

There are people who believe Trump is a time traveler. I'm not one of them but that would require very advanced knowledge I would think. What do they base that belief on?

There's a range of appearance with the hybrids, some look more alien, some look more human. You can only fuck the human-like ones. You wouldn't want to fuck the aliens or the early hybrids: pic related.

KANTIAN!

There are numerous different humanoid races below the surface of the Earth. You aren't going to gleam much from the types that look like typical Greys because there's more than one and other races also use their genetics for worker drones. SOME of the nordic looking ones are literal Fourth Reich posing as ayylmaos, others are different. Again, because more than one group has the tall blonde supermodel look, you can't get an idea of who they are or what their agenda is based on looks alone. Flat Earth is a nonsensical psyop with grassroots support.

> Who could possibly have higher security clearance than the president?
Throughout the military-industrial complex and the intelligence agencies there are literally dozens of obscure, highly compartmentalized security clearances that are de-facto beyond the president's reach. Watch Eisenhower's farewell address. Even Clinton admitted publicly "there's a government within the government and I don't control it." Then of course you have mentions in the recent Clinton FBI investigations of a 'Seventh Floor Group' and a 'Shadow Government'. Even in the MSM the term 'Deep State' has become common parlance, even though normies don't bother looking into what that term actually means. The President SHOULD be the guy with the highest access but he's not a king or a dictator and besides, he doesn't have time to be briefed on every single project being financed by a multi-billion dollar black budget. The hyper-compartmentalization has gotten so bad that there's probably no single person able to see the bigger picture.

Drumpf is a kike puppet he aint sayin shit

The time traveler theory is based on Trump's uncle, who was an MIT physics professor, being made the custodian of Nikola Tesla's records or something. The idea being, maybe Trump's favorite uncle gifted him a time machine?

What about the first ever pentagon audit Trump ordered? Won't that flush them out? Why would aliens need US fiat currency?

I see, that aligns with Tesla's papers being removed from the room he died in. I've read a lot about him. They never say his work was stolen, it's always 'removed'

>Why would aliens need US fiat currency?
They don't. But over the past 60 years the Pentagon has poured more money into electrogravitics propulsion research projects than NASA spent on the space program.

Some are interdimensional but calling them angels and demons is part of the childish mindset that makes the well-intentioned ones hesitant to reveal themselves to the broader public. You knuckle-dragging bible thumpers would not be able to integrate a reality that completely dispels the mythos of your violent desert cult.

You are probably right on both counts.

Solid summary of the main deal. Although I have to add that some groups aren't here simply to farm genetics, integrate, or control. Some are positive and more spiritually oriented, hard as it may be to accept.

Has anyone here ever had interactions with an alien?

Maybe. Shush.

If the issue is UFOs, then the relevant papers weren't from Tesla, they were from T.T.Brown, and the people who followed him. The 1943 USS Eldridge test was not the end of it, it was only the beginning.

Can I meet one of the spiritual ones in person? What do they look like friend?

Let me put it this way - we know we're not alone, but we have never made direct contact.

Here's your answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRCxg4aIsQQ

He'll tweet it as soon as he learns

>implying any spacefaring race would give a shit about a bunch of apes who still wage war over fossil fuels and religion

Yes, yes I would.

Many believe Tesla had contact, receiving advanced knowledge including/not limited to, time travel. Some also believe CERN be connected to time travel and contacting 'others'

Elon Musk with his car2spess ritual has ushered in the advanced stages of the contact and disclosure process.
Musk and Trump will be the first to greet and shake hands with the Ayys on a public stage.

Threads like this make me miss ParaNet.

Tesla wasn't as great as Reddit would like you to think, buddy.

ufocasebook.com/aliensex101.html

Trump/the US government hasn't made contact with any ayys because while they are here, they aren't the type to want to communicate.
They basically break down into two types. One who wants to chill and watch. And the other who wants to exterminate any opposition before they get too advanced.

Here's why they're here: It's inevitable.
Consider how much time our galaxy has existed. Consider how much time rocky planets like Earth could have existed. There are billions of years where Earths could have existed before the sun could have formed.
There's lots of time for life to develop and become intelligent.
Now also consider how relatively cheap it would be to create a von Neumann probe. Von Neumann probes are the solution to cosmic speed limit. In a million years, you can use a self-replicating von Neumann probe to have such a probe in every star system in the galaxy. It wouldn't take a lot more technology than what we have now to do it.
So you combine the timeframe with the relative ease of expansion and you come out with a near inevitability. There is at least one alien von Neumann probe sitting in our system now. In fact, we may have just discovered one. Google "extrasolar asteroid". It fits the profile.

So what do they want? One type will just want to watch and gather information for when the rest of the civilization catches up. It may "alive" in its own sense and observation is all it wants to do.
The issue is the other kind. The so called "berserkers". Their creators know that the galaxy is a zero sum game. For every planet that anyone else has, it's one less for them. So they send out their von Neumann probes with the order to drop a big rock on anything that makes too much radio noise, or some other way of measuring technological advancement.
Since the skies are so quiet... Well, that would be one way that the Great Filter operates.

It's unlikely aliens could reach us if they did exist

hes a nigger

>You aren't going to gleam much from the types that look like typical Greys because there's more than one and other races also use their genetics for worker drones.
I kind of like you. Keep going.

They WERE here, but no longer. Reminder that they still have no idea how the kangz built the pyramids.

People have reported seeing and hearing strange thing recently, even capturing this laser in CA fires.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4FUtpZ6vA

this sadly

>can't reach us
>IF they did exist

Typical burger education. You really think civilizations even a thousand years older than us won't be able to travel space in an efficient manner? Get your head out of your ass.

Von Neumann probes, man. It makes FTL unnecessary.

Agree on the pyramids

AYY LMAO

also, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL you xeno faggots. gibs tech or git

I don't have enough lube or time for this.
>unrars

As much as people mock Ancient Aliens, if you start to piece together all the things on earth that "science" cant explain........shit starts to get really interesting really quickly.

Throw in the Apocryphon of John and other "banned" books........well decide for yourself.

Light is not the speed limit of the universe, gravity is.

The Pyramids aren't mysterious at all. We have LOTS of ideas how they're made. We just lack the evidence to choose one over all the others.
We have blocks left half carved in quarries with tool marks all over them.
There are track marks and shapes for rigging inside the Pyramids.

Gravity waves move at c, mate

Yahyel look quite a bit like us. But of course you'd be able to tell if you looked closely. Eyes and head are bigger by a noticeable degree.

It's an interesting subject and one of few I have no firm opinion on. I wish someone could convince me one way or another.

Human space travel is the biggest joke ever......we go to the moin in 69....but cant go any further since?

You look at the exponential grow of computers and technology, and we cant apply that to space travel? Im not the smartest but I aint that fucking stupid.

Or how about the fact we have the technology but choose not to map the ocean floor. They dont want to have to admit the flood was real....as told by the Bible...and every ancient people and religion.

>What about the first ever pentagon audit Trump ordered? Won't that flush them out?
Nope. It is wrong to assume that the black budget is acquired entirely through legal means, that its ledgers are all in one convenient place accessible to genuine auditors, and that any government agency who catches fuckery will have the means to actually take substantive action. Any fault in any of these steps makes an audit a farce. The foxes are guarding the henhouse. When you have unlimited resources and your hands on exotic technologies, just who is going to compel you to do anything? It really is hard to summarize just how insane they've gotten with their resources and secrecy.

>Why would aliens need US fiat currency?
They don't, but when it comes to the deep state, I am talking about humans.

First you have to reach out with your mind. You also need to be perceptive and able to hold thoughts clearly. Practicing meditation helps, nofap and sobriety help *allegedly*. Contact will begin in your dreams. They may present you with scenarios to gauge your reactions. You may also get symbolic (sometimes even cartoonish) information about them or future events related to them. If you are tremendously lucky you will get lucid dream meetings where you might get to see what they actually look like. From there, if you're handling things well, you might eventually get in-person meetings. I haven't yet though, to my knowledge. Understand that reaching out like this is dangerous and can attract negative attention. The positive ones don't just tell you things straight up, they don't direct you to do things, and they won't make appeals to ego stuff like riches or power.

Current mainstream theories about the nature of gravity are incomplete, particularly with regard to electrogravity.

All I know is I saw an aircraft flying in a nonlinear fashion, at a rate of speed no human can handle without their own gravitational field. If it's ours we have technology that really will bring fire and fury or it's alien and we need to start forgetting all this identity shit because that is something far bigger we should be focusing on.

Only real knowledge I know is the satellite dishes in NASA DC are for listening and transmitting. They tell the public they are for listening only though.

can someone tell me more about the multiverse

For all intents and purposes we are "alone". There is a great chance that there is other life in the Universe, perhaps even in our Galaxy; but they have never been here. If by some strange chance they have been here, they are so much more advanced than we are, we would probably not even realize they were here, and they would probably not give two fucks about us. Think of termites. Do they know we exist? We know they exist, but we don't care, and if they interfere with our lives we simply have them exterminated.

It's like that I'd suppose.

Doesn't change the fact that we still measure gravitational effects consistently at c
>electrogravity
Oh boy

>no idea how the kangz built the pyramids.
Wut are levers, rollers and sand bags for $500, Alex?

Option 3 is that it's an advanced drone. If it's maneuvering in a way no human pilot could handle, then maybe it's unmanned but still human-made.

The ant people?

You're talking about the ant people of the Hopi Prophecies?

Maybe they do exist, but they're not Ayys.

I have dreamed of dead people coming to me, appearing alive and well, telling me things that would happen in the future. Those things did happen. I always know the difference in those dreams opposed to 'normal' dreams

Thank you user.

>Understand that reaching out like this is dangerous and can attract negative attention.
How negative are we talking here?

We stopped investing in space travel because politicians realized they were more likely to get re elected by paying brown people to not work and shit out low IQ babies than they were by sending white men into space.

There's lots of misinformation about the concept
>Doood, every choice you make creates a new universe!
That's just some philosophical bunk for hippies to think about.

The real bottom line is that a multiverse theory is appealing because it explains things like the anthropic principle. Why are the fundamental constants exactly like they are? Why isn't gravity a little stronger or light a little faster? Stuff like that. Why is everything juuuust right for us to exist? If any constant was changed just a smidgin, the universe that we know couldn't exist.
The multiverse allows for there not to need an answer as every possible universe with every possible value of every constant exists. That removes the "specialness" of our universe. It's just one of an infinite number. Not special at all.

The multiverse may also explain what's called "dark matter" now. There are spots in the universe where there is gravity but nothing to produce it. We call that dark matter now as a stand in for maybe matter that doesn't interact with our universe in anyway other than gravity.
Maybe dark matter is where our universe rubs up against another universe.

>Understand that reaching out like this is dangerous and can attract negative attention

What kind of negative attention?

Indeed, thank you. Very informative

Oh boy indeed:

www33.zippyshare.com/v/ZCWn1d1I/file.html

I aint' downloading that shit, nigga.
If "electrogravitics" were real, why cover it up? Why not just use it?

They'll let us know when it's time.

Can confirm they are interdimensional
>t. I saw one
Projecting the angel/demon mythos onto them is retarded, ayys are definitely their own thing
>t. I saw one

Okay so one problem the deep state agencies have had is that 'visitors' aren't always honest about where they're from. From the ayylmao perspective this is good operation security, in the event those insane nuclear apes try to show up at your doorstep. The common Grey of modern legend is SUPPOSEDLY from Zeta Reticuli. Now while I don't know the details of their internal politics, apparently there are multiple different groups with different agendas. The US government has a deal with at least one of them, technology in exchange for samples of the peasants. Well, this group hasn't been so nice, and as the (or more accurately, one) US military secret space program advanced, there was more of an even playing field, and the military got more control. This included keeping better track of who the Zetas were abducting and what was being done. This is one reason why abductees often recall US military personnel in the room observing. Sometimes it's only military humans and the ET thing is a screen memory, but MILAB is a different rabbit hole.

Anyway along with the fact that there are multiple Zeta Reticuli groups who look pretty much identical, the 'Small Grey' genetics have become a ubiquitous technology used by numerous other races who want smart, obedient workers but don't want to fuck with AI. So if you see little childlike greys they could be acting on behalf of all sorts of other agendas. These greys have been witnessed with the tall nordic blondes, tall insectoids, reptilians, and tall, long-necked greys who are more expressive.

Hillary made the promise to tell us if we were alone, but like everything else she's ever said, I didn't believe her. I don't recall Trump being asked.

Gods are there, watching, and interacting. See that man on the bench? The man you helped after he dropped all his stuff in the park? See that woman in line two people behind you that you cut in front of? Take a closer look. They are here, among us, recording everything we do. Our good deeds and our bad ones. Or a fly on the wall, or a lizard that snuck into your house, or... the owl outside.

youtu.be/AXhq5W2wQX4

They'll remind you they're watching... in case you forget. My, my, look at the time.

OK, I really like where you are going with this. Two questions or so:
How do we expose any of these agendas? Just break open the abductions in a way normal folk can understand.
Two, which multiple secret space programs? Solar Warden and ???