>Boichi+ An actual writer

Do you think this will be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riichiro_Inagaki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jump wants it to be big, It may

Not with that MC.

looks interesting.
shonen are rarely good(imo), but i always give them a couple chapters to see if they surprise me.

>dream team
>creator of eyeshield 21
I looked on mangaupdates and he's only done eyeshield, just because you do sports manga that is great and will probably stand test of time how does that translate into science fiction?

Show me the female character

Just by that add I can tell you it's shit.

Artist+Writer is starting to be a thing thanks to Promised Neverland

>thanks to Promised Neverland
Nigga, how fucking new are you?

Now please give a proper write to Oh!Great!

NO, Trump must show up in his next work.

they published a oneshot with Senyuu writer and an artist last year which was cool, I hope it get serialized

I hope they continue with duos but Tokyo Wonder Boys and Stealth Symphony sucked ass tho so Jump may have their reservations

Why? Just look at his hair.

same hiar his last MC had. except now with frosted tips.

>thanks to Promised Neverland
read more manga.

So are you underage or just west whale whose first manga is Promised Neverland?
>If you are underage fuck off from Sup Forums
>If you are fujoshit go back to tumblr and read more manga
>If you are just baiting fuck you

Boichi on Dr.Stone

I… I still don’t know, I can’t say if it’s possible to keep going or not… Impossible to know yet.

>I haven’t started yet so we will see if I can do both or not. For now, I have two deadlines: and .

>Some editors say this is a whole new thing never done before. Some say, it’s impossible for a man to do so much work. And some others say weekly will be very difficult with my drawing style.

>Well, I do feel that it’s a nearly impossible plan but I will try anyways. If it’s a success it will be a very meaningful thing.

>Even if it fails, it will stay a worthy challenge for me and I would have the chance to learn many things from this opportunity. I believe that the way of success for this mission is to try hard everyday.

>What I’ve learned from the great editors and mangakas from Japanese manga circles is that the most important thing for a mangaka is the effort produced!! I will say this is the artisan spirit.

>So I will keep trying harder everyday and success or not, I accept this challenge.

>In fact, I now need to draw 136 pages a month. It will ask of me to draw 6 pages a day but it’s not an impossible thing. I have good assistants to help me.

>For me, planning to prepare for the series is much harder than being serialized in a magazine.

>March 6th.

>Hi I'm so fucking new I think the first manga I've ever read was Avatar the Last Airbender

>Jump wants it to be big
Does that EVER work out?

>falling for a memelord's bait
I hate all of you

>Preparing and publishing for 7 months, then serializing and now getting ready for only half a year later. It’s a lot of hard work that also requires lots of time and money.

>Origin is still a new title on and I’ve yet to get used to it. There are still many preparations left to take care of.

We don’t know much about Dr.Stone yet aside that it’s an Adventure/Action/SF manga with a story by Riichiro Inagaki. Would you like to add anything for your fans?

I’m sorry but as is not solely my own work I can’t tell you much by myself.

Plus, the main creator of this work is not me but Riichiro Inagaki-sensei. He sent me a very detailed and amazing nemu (thumbnails) for .

>Riichiro Inagaki sensei is the creator of ’s universe. I’m trying to draw his amazing creativity world in a manga as best as I can.

>I had a lot of fun when reading his nemu, it’s very cool! I’m learning a lot from him.

>The main characters of this story are two boys. One is very strong and the other is very smart. The strong boy has a strong and good heart while the smart boy has a vision and a mission.

>In some way, it’s a similar relationship to the one between Ken and Tea-Soo in . They will have an amazing adventure.

>It’s so much fun to draw this because both the story and genre of are SciFi and Post Apocalyptic which I especially love to watch and read.

>I am thoroughly enjoying myself while preparing for it.

>having two weekly series
Is this guy insane?

>realize you fucked up
>lel you fell for bait

Uh, excuse me. He was just pretending to be retarded and in response they were just pretending to be retarded. Or maybe actually retarded, who knows.

Finally, Dr. Stone will be published in the Weekly Shonen Jump. As the name imply this magazine is aimed at a younger audience. Will this change anything in how you draw girl’s butts?

>On this issue I want to voice a complaint to my editor and Inagaki-sensei!!! They really have no interest in Bishojo (Pretty girls) at all.

>I’ve drawn and designed two boys and one girl character. I was very dutiful when drawing the girl character but for the boys’ design… nope. I drew them with my feet.

>I sent them all together but they didn’t even mention a single word about the girl. They focused on the boys and never talked about the girl!!! My god…

>Does anyone want to read a manga featuring smelly guys? Do you read Sun-Ken Rock to see sweaty and stinky man characters, huh? Do you read , because see what Origin says and what he does? I don’t!!!

>When inking the male characters’ I’ll mix my booger in the ink…

>I WANT TO MAKE A STRONG CLAIM TO MY EDITOR AND INAGAKI-SENSEI!!

>FORGET ABOUT BOYS CHARACTERS!! LET ME DRAW MORE GIRLS CHARACTERS!!!

>IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL USE INK WITH MY BOOGERS MIXED IN IT!!!

It wasn't my post you replied to, retard.

>falling for memelord's bait
I'm disappointed in you

(You)

Looks promising

>I can't follow the discussion
Autism

>falling for memelord's bait
I feel sorry for you

>one buttmad newfag continues to reply to master baiters

every single time

Why are people so butthurt about Neverland being better than your favorite manga?

Black Clover

Cool Kyoujinsha has several. And this guy is not found the story.

I say mayne-ga instead of mawn-ga in my head all the time.

Also damn why is the artist aping the sun-ken-rock guy, I know he created the character but damn.

Eyeshield was mostly run of the mill sports manga, the writing was nothing to write home about; it's only outstanding aspect was obviously the art.
Writer obviously got the job done, but if the new series is supposed to be something less formulaic it's up in the air.
The characters in the promo look like assholes tbqh.

And 0 series in WSJ or YJ.

This manga is the one going to kick boku no pico academia ass on its position right now. SCREEN CAP THIS!

now I'm worried

I'm afraid I will like and get attached to this and then the artist will and we will never get updates

He'll put Origin on hiatus if anything

Pleas don't even fucking compere Cool to a fucking WSJ mangaka you don't know what are you saying.

Or he'll make it short like Wallman and bait with a Part 2 which will never be made.

If this becomes a success, ESL-kun will start false flagging in its threads

screen cap this!

His MC always have the same look, nothing new.

>6 pages a day
This is suicide

Where do you get this?

Neverland is so fucking overrated.
Besides the plot, nothing else stands out. The characters are one-note. The pacing is awful. The horror atmosphere doesn't even exist.

No because Boichi sucks.

well the characters look exactly the same as all his other manga, so unless he learns how to draw different people, probably not.

I'm a huge ES21fag but Murata was the one to praise there.
Most of the jokes and character gags were unfunny
>There's one big guy who always farted and dropped his pants.
>Another guy who's supposed to be a surfer gyaruo who always stripped
>Deimon Devil Bats' helpers were all comic relief but never made me laugh at all

Then we have your regular shonen MC cliche #4342
>BUT HE IS ALWAYS EVOLVING!

And so on
>They "never" lose
>They were the ones who trained "harder" than anyone
>When they're overwhelmed by their opponent skills it all comes down to "MUH CHRISTMAS BOWL DREAM"

>he's only done eyeshield
He has more manga listed on his Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riichiro_Inagaki