ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEAC

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEAC......

Meanwhile, American evangelical christians gear up to shill a new war with Venezuela to steal oil which will almost certainly kill at least 10s of thousands and cause yet another massive refugee crisis. But a muslim made a thing go boom back home and that's unforgivable. Violence must be exported to SOMEONE ELSE'S country.

So if there were no Christmas posters then everything would have been fine. Thanks trump

false flag
he wasn't a real muslim
trump paid some indian guy to set off a dud

Disavowed by ISIS cause he's such a huge failure
/OUR ATTACKER/

religious attacks on Christians usually come from atheists, not Muslims. Atheists need to get the gas chamber first

Mmmm damage control. If only you rationalized this hard to criticize warfare resulting from Islamic doctrine, maybe you'd actually do some good in the world :3

Stop attacking my pagan holidays.

rofl, trump is a proud mother fucker, he doesnt do petty democratic bullshit

democrat*

Are you fucking retarded, leaf? How many times through history have the Muslims invaded Christian countries? You think history just started in your life time? Muslims invade, is what they do

>HURR my imaginary scenario that I literally pulled out of my ass is the same as this actual murder spree!
>DURR christcucks are just as bad as muzzies, amirite?
>HURR afterall, christcucks protest abortions! I mean that's exactly the same as murdering innocent people, right?
>DURR whats that, muslims ALSO protest abortions? Uh.... hahah yeah they're exactly the same, just like I said! heh!

We don't need to steal their oil. We were happy to buy it. So happy that we were helping them pump it out of the ground. They're the fucking thieves. Companies from all over the world built facilities to produce and refine petroleum and after all that investment was made the Vz govt came in and took it all for themselves. Fucking internet imbeciles.

>Cherrypicking

We're a muslim family and we'd put up a christmas tree this year complete with decorations etc. All abramahic religions are a series of one true religion of Earth with God being the supreme Architect.

Muslims would have a pretty hard fucking time invading North America if we gassed atheists. Who are atheists? Cultural Jews, Marxists, the types who want to weaken Western morality that built greatness. So fuck off cryptojew 52%er, Muslims are not nearly the threat that we face from within our borders from atheists

>Zero fatalities
Meanwhile a white guy walks into a church....concert, theater, school

nigger, does ISIS even exist anymore?

We? When did we start speaking French faggot worry about your own country. Whether we let them in through immigration doesn't matter. An invasion is an invasion. Why would a couple hundred years in a shit hole country change human nature just cause of technology?

Yeah gumpft, why you like crimbus, just eliminate and maybe we won't be killed by muslimes

why are they invariably so fucking ugly, is it a gene or something

But wait I thought only europe had islamic terror? That's what the mutts on Sup Forums keep saying