Daredevil Wu Yongning falls to his death from the roof of a 62-story skyscraper

Better grab your scarf - there's a little nip in the air.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5113604/horror-moment-daredevil-rooftopper-falls-to-his-death-from-the-roof-of-a-62-storey-skyscraper/
youtube.com/watch?v=HY4DHWZcxSI
youtube.com/watch?v=YwQ0FLN5dIA
youtube.com/watch?v=8PbD3I9eumM
liveleak.com/view?i=0b9_1442694757
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not political
>no video
how useless of a fag can you be OP

thesun.co.uk/news/5113604/horror-moment-daredevil-rooftopper-falls-to-his-death-from-the-roof-of-a-62-storey-skyscraper/

Play stupid games...

*Record Scratch*

*Freeze Frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation …

youtube.com/watch?v=HY4DHWZcxSI
at least he died doing what he loved :^)

I can only hope the rest of them follow suit.

Didn't take long for him to decide to drop. He like tried 2x and then let go.

>there's a little nip in the air.
THAT'S A CHINK YOU GREASY WOP DAGO.

should have done weighted pullups. goodnight sweetie.

i've yet to meet a person who has let alone Loves plummeting to their death, but I'll believe you

He didn't have someone there to help him up?

we're not doing that anymore.

kek

That's fucking savage m8, but i laughed and I feel bad now

all the other photos are very high quality, yet the one of his death is in 240p from a 1990s tier camera that looks fake as fuck

>doesnt post the video because you can hear the little fraud landing on a platform just after dropping out of the frame

like all things china, its a scam

I've never had a problem getting on-top of a ledge like that, how could he have fucked that up?

Looks like he did it on purpose. Probably how he got the balls in the first place cuz he planned on an heroing eventually.

9/10

The chinese insectoid forgot that he is not a flying insect

He was a chink not a nip.

As in "I parked my car in front of a 62 story skyscraper and when I came back I had a huge chink in the roof".

this, it doesn't add up
>be experiences building climber
>can't even muster a single pullup
also
>He was in the process of creating his next viral video
>shoot it with a shitty camera from 2003

probably faked his death to get views

WOOOOPSIE DAISY OH I'M DEAD

BRAVO WU

the reddit in here is rather foul

Well played.

Two pull ups then stuck....I would say nobody has business doing that but some of the guys that do that stuff are legit climbers and fit as fuck. Was this just some dude off the street?

I wonder how many slavs have died doing that stupid shit.

I was hoping for the t-rex

Great bantz burger bro

i'm sure i saw a turd fall from his pants when shit himself

youtube.com/watch?v=YwQ0FLN5dIA
here's a longer video, looks he did some pullups for show but then quickly got fatigued, couldn't make the last rep and then fell. he probably overestimated his fatigue level by the time he got up their

Looks fake, is he a base jumper scaring people?

youtube.com/watch?v=8PbD3I9eumM

He's name was Wong wai down

why do people like this shit?

you alright mate?

His name was Dis Gon Na Hurt

He clearly slips. He's an idiot

It says he only fell 45ft, don't get me wrong, that's far, but people have survived heights 2000 times further than that. He must've landed on some hard ass shit, non-flat shit.

It is fake

LOOKS LIKE THE SURFACE WAS SLICK, WHICH MUST BE NORMAL UP AT SKYSCRAPER ALTITUDE AND WITH THEIR USUAL GLASSY CLADDING MATERIALS

HE PUTS HIS SNEAKERS AGAINST THE PANEL TO GET SOME LEVERAGE WHICH SLIPS HIS FINGERS RIGHTS OFF THE LEDGE

bye bye

You're an idiot man. It doesn't matter how far it is it matters how he landed.

lol, weak chink boy can't do 3 pullups?

you wouldn't find me doing pull-ups off a fucking building unless I had done 2x that many pull-ups in the gym consistently

what ever happened to chink discipline?
and nothing of value was lost

>comments disabled
probably because everybody is pointing out that you can hear him land on the scaffolding.

He doesnt slip. Hes bending his knees before he goes off. It was intentional. Also it looks like he's wearing a parachute.

F
Finally, I’ve been waiting for this video forever.

Ughh, no dude it definitely matters how far someone falls LOL

hes been able to do pullups before why couldnt he do it this time? did he slip or could he not physically pull himself up?

Any aftermath pics?

>at least he died doing what he loved
What if he landed on somebody else?

More, watching videos of these guys falling to their deal too funny, man. Probably because they have nobody to blame but themselves.

he just finished climbing the building, my guess is he overestimated how much gas he had left in the tank

Maybe he already did a bunch before this? Or he could have just felt like he was slipping, stopped trying to do pullups, and tried to get a more secure position.

It is kind of embarrassing way to die for someone who does this though, if he is really dead.

Why the fuck it is, that whenever there's some important shit to record, almost magically everyone's cameras get replaced with shitty 2009 cameras with fucking 240p quality.

Now it makes enemy less sense. He has no reason to be fatigued, and there was a little wall on his right side that he could be his foot against

Damn, he was a handsome chink too, I bet he got lots of pussy. Oh well, he will soon be forgotten in time.

went to hard wanking before hand

if you land on your feet with your head tucked in your arms you have a fair chance at survival from any height, even from an airplane. What kills you is getting your skull cracked open, the rest of the body can usually survive if you keep it protected.

He did go viral

how many likes did he get tho?

lol death

I can't even imagine what that must feel like. Hanging off of a ledge of building hundreds of stories high. The moment you realize you can't pull yourself up and you know this is it. Then hurtling through the atmosphere anticipating the moment until you finally hit the stone hard pavement. What were these peoples last thoughts? Like jumping out of the world trade center.

So no-fap people were right all along huh.

Idk man, pretty sure some people tried that on 9/11

He did climb up a building before hand...

anyone got the splat video?

Pulling your self over a ledge is hard. The practice or exercise is called muscle ups, and it takes training to accomplish. Most demonstrations on the internet require either a bar, legs, momentum, or improper form.

jesus, thats a new one for me

This is why women cannot try out for Marines.

kek. anons are red hot tonight.

And nothing of value was lost

He loved doing stupid pointless things?

Did he die?

Looks pretty real in this one, you can even hear him whimper when he realizes his fate @ 3:47 ...

>He loved doing stupid pointless things?
not really pointless seeing as he had like a million followers from this shit

that doesn't look serious, does it?

yeah you have a better chance if you can land on soft ground, concrete wasn't helping. But most of the 9/11 jumpers I seen just jumped out with their limbs flailing

how did this nigger not get a single (you)

It's not a stunt, it's just safer than taking the escalator.

If he fell off how did he upload the video of himself falling. Yeah that's what I thought.

I don't think he had the grip. It looked both slanted and smooth. It probably didn't matter how strong he was. He was trapped as soon as he climbed over.

BS, there is a famous a rock climber who could do 100 proper chin-ups on 2 fingers. Did it every day.

Pretty sure it's fake, apparently he "died" months ago as well.

Owie.
He really won his place right next to Julius Caesar in my mind. Alexander the Great move the fuck over, this chink is climbing buildings.
Lol

one chink down, 1.5 billion to go

I really dont like this shit.

The west in a nutshell

Why fake your death twice?

he didn't fly so good.

Yes
liveleak.com/view?i=0b9_1442694757

TFK