Baki thread

Goddamn Musashi! Now he's gone and done it!
Musashi vs entire Japanese police force.
Who's gonna save him now?

this part gone to shit after Retsu died, the butchered Pickle fight and then Memetobe

>Retsu's death is bad
>Motobe is bad
who the fuck are you

Why Chinese scans? The raws have been out for over a week.

Just noticed that the Chinese censored the gore, too. Does that have to do with their whole skeleton thing, or is it just generalized censorship...?

My prediction: Yuujiro shows up for round 2, this time there will be no one to stop them.

>Yujiro going for round 2

Nah. Expect one of the other Bakis. I'm wondering if we'll get Jyaku Kaioh back.

Jyaku's whole thing is self-defense, so I can't quite see how exactly he'd fight Musashi.
>Musashi's blade breaks against Jyaku's back

>Memetobe
>Not tripe

Pick one

It would be good if jack awakens his hanma blood in front of yujiro while fighting musashi but dies anyways then yujiro says he wasn't a failure and he cries before dying.

Jyaku was also willing to throw his ass infront of Pickle though. He was there for the lineup in the cage.

I'm sure testing himself against the strongest sword master is a reasonable goal for himself.

>he catches Musashi's blade between his shoulder blades and he chokes him out after

Would be hilarious.

This shit is dragging on for far too long, Musashi isn't interesting at all

Musashi would have been interesting if Itagaki kept the 'professional killer' aspect going instead of making him a meme.

It'd make the Memetobe fight even better but Musashi is basically a Hanma at this point with the amount of asspulls he has.

I would not be shocked if someone went 'oh hey Baki. Musashi is your GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT grandfather'

you shall not speak that way about Our Lord
Iscariot will not allow it
I will not allow it

>... if Itagaki kept the 'professional killer' aspect going instead of making him a meme
what do you mean? the money/fame thing? Fairly sure that was at least partially just an angle to throw off Yuujiro, just like his mocking of karate was an angle to throw off Doppo.

>sexuality
Well sexual organs are technically means of production and controlled by the state

I'm uncertain as to whether the deletion of that guy's post about Chinese censorship was a real thing or an intentional irony

when the anime

I'm praying that there'll be an announcement in the mag tomorrow, cus I've waited far too long for an answer to that question. This is last week's - it literally just says "TV anime announced" and nothing else.

>Retsu says nonsense
>have to figure out how to *sensibly* translate Itagaki's re-telling of obscure Chinese proverbs
I hate Grappler so goddamn much

Doesn't this classify as self defense?

Hanmas are kangz

>against a cop

No, because Musashi was already a fugitive. Even if we ignore that, Heebs had no intention of actually shooting Musashi - remember, he did the whole standard "put the ___ down" routine after drawing; it was only when Musashi rushed him that he even fired.

>Hating the mememaster

none can hate him - they can only callously not let him into their hearts

Baki thread? Baki thread

Strong is beautiful

The translation that I've decided to go with is:
>"The Yellow River does not grudge unto streams"
If there were a more sane possibility, I would've snapped it up in an instant