Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

No frills, I just want to MARRY Marika!

Chick-lantail

>Marika with tits
Ew

BBC a CUTE

What happens if Clantail loses a body part of her animal half? Would it really be lethal when her lower body is just magic and she can shapeshift it at will? Will she be healed and perfectly fine if she just changes form or will the new half have comparable damage?
Could Clantail give others her own limbs to eat when they are hungry at no consequence? Feels like a missed opportunity to me, what if Pechika could only cook actual ingredients instead of the dirt she used in the game and what if Clantail were the designated hunter of the group but couldn't find any prey so she chops off her own body parts to feed everyone without them knowing, eventually they get suspicious how Clantail is the only one to ever even see any animals in the game world and Pechika finds out what she has been cooking this entire time, driving her nuts.

Agree, not to mention flat chest+thick thighs=power, at least according to maruino.

Since her lower half isn't really part of her my guess is that she'd survive if a limb was cut off but the pain would make it really unbearable to use it as a viable technique to get free food, dying from shock and blood loss is still very real and if she gets cut in half it'd still be fatal.

I think it's either Clantail's new half could take a comparable amount of damage based on the damage done on the old one or Clantail's new half would still be fine but her old half will have a permanent injury that would cause her alot of pain making the form unusable.

Swim Swim a cute CUTE!!!!!

I demand a refund, this Marika is fucking ugly, where is the frilly one I order?

Have a loli Marika instead user.

If there was another Nemurinland Drama CD, who would you want to appear there?

Deluge and BBC.

Marika doesn't give a shit what you think.

Do you think Marika secretly wishes she had HUGE tits to be more like her idol Mao Pam?

I wonder how an ideal BBC and ideal Deluge would act around Deluge and BBC respectively.

I want to see BBC take a BBC

>A second Nemurinland Drama CD
>Now has Beautiful Masked Wonder as part of Nemurin's group

It'd be amazing.

BBC only wants Deluge's big cock user.

You mean, to store Magical Potential?

She probably thinks that they are useless lumps of fat so she prefers a smaller chest since it wouldn't make a difference.

Marika looks better FLAT.

Clantail and the Ideal members of her team? Ideal Rionetta and Ideal Miyokata agreeing on everything, so much that it gets annoying?

Pechika stays as she is because she's already ideal.

I think Cranberry showing up would be amusing.

>Deluge is having a fun time hanging out with ideal BBC
>The real BBC sees this and becomes saddened that Deluge would rather hang out with a fake instead of the real one
>Her ideal Deluge tries her best to make her not feel down
>Allows BBC to go down her as a way to cheer her up

If anyone's intrigued, Here's an overall rating for each arc that nips have from what I've seen.

Aces>Unmarked>Jokers>Queens>Limited>Restart

Jesus fuck that's shit taste.

>Unmarked over almost everything else

Just what and I wonder why Aces is their most favorite.

Guessing they like SW being SW again in her fight with Dark QT, Rippuru appearing again and probably Deluge and BBC's relationship.

Unmarked is 100% only that high because of the anime.
Don't really agree with Restart being that low but at least they got the general order of Aces>Jokers=Queens>Limited right

Sorry guys, ignore that post. I was a fuckin retard its the other way around.

Restart>Limited>Queens>Jokers>Unmarked>Aces

Now it makes sense, but I'm surprised to see QUEENS under Limited.

Where is that ranking from anyways?

Its not an official ranking. Its mainly based off reviews that I saw for each volume and some nip blogs.

>I wonder why they don't like Queens that much though since it's looking pretty good from what we've got for now.

All that I know is that something that happens near the end in Queens the nips didn't like very much.

I hope they like Marika as much as I do.

I'm guessing Restart is at the top because Lazuline,SW and Pfle are there and it's isekai I guess.

Limited over Queens intrigues me since I'm kinda liking it more even though we've only got build-up for now and with all of the action probably starting next chapter.

nips tend to have major early arc syndrome, where they like earlier arcs because they've had more time to sit on them, I've noticed that in a lot of series, I think Queens might move up after a while

She was 9th place in popularity poll, so yes the nips do like her.

Wasn't that like right after JOKERS came out? Like, almost everyone else in the top 10 was from Limited (Rain Pou, Postarie) or Restart (Lazuline, Bellsie, Pfle, SG). They must REALLY like her if she got that many votes in such a short time.

I'm really hoping Dark QT gets a spot in the next popularity poll.

yeah I think it was right after Jokers, I wonder when they'll have another poll, I wanna see what their taste is now

I was reading a nip blog on Queens, and a lot of people are speculating that part of the orders Lazuline III has as BBC was to subconciously increase Deluge's hate of Shufflin and make her more unstable with the candy. That was why BBC was at a loss when Deluge was off the drugs

Queens Spoilers: Apparently BBC can remove the emotions caused by PP's power with her power, which is what she did to Lethe, according to this nip blog I found.

Pythie did mention at the end of ACES that she needed an army, led by Deluge. So presumably making Deluge platinum mad at Shufflin would help with that.

Makes me wonder if BBC had a hard time on trying to do it on Deluge considering she really does care for her and in her profile it was said she dislikes causing trouble for others.

>I wanna see what their taste is now
Truth is, there's likely to be quite a few Unmarked characters high up on lists now because of both the anime and Peaceful Days.

apparently from what I'm reading, there is some lingering affection for Deluge once she got her memories back, but its mostly gone, or at least lessened

I honestly like very few Unmarked characters, its definitely easily the weakest cast for me, but because of the anime you might be right. Aces/Queens is actually my favorite cast, they've surpassed Restart, Limited, and Jokers

Lazuline I is basically trying to use Deluge to take down Osk so they are free to do increase their own forces, taking down Puck is just an added bonus

well everyone, regardless of keikaku views Puk as the major threat. So she became priority number one for everyone that isn't brainwashed by her

Yeah, so hating the Shufflin was essential when she was anti-Osk. But now that Puk is top priority like said, there's no need for her to be the Shufflin Hunter From Hell.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

I think Deluge's ideal BBC is the one she knew all this time. A perfect submissive doormat who easily gives in to Deluge's demand for "closure."

We don't know what kind of person Lazuline III is, but if she's genuinely kind, I think her ideal Deluge would be the pre-JOKERS Deluge.

>[RandomMusic] Magical Girl Raising Project Vol.2 - Audio Appendix

Poor Deluge, the only person that she is caring about is going to leave her with said person probably not caring as much as she was to her as Deluge was lead to believe with BBC taking care for her for a few months straight.

How will this girl even get to recover? Although there's Dark QT who could replace BBC as her closest companion.

A certain death in QUEENS upset most people, yeah. I had read several blogs that cried over it now. Even I cried whenever I read those.

by the end of Queens, she's with the ABC trio who are helping her recover, and Shadow Gale, who they've taken in

I have to wonder, if BBC is holding Deluge's healing medicine and it was said to be running out and if BBC goes on to leave Deluge. How in the world is she even gonna get more medicine with the limited supply that she has? She's gonna die sooner or later without it and I'd be pissed since it sounds like a cheap way to die if Asari were to kill her off.

I personally think this might be an exciting turning point for their relationship. Uptil now Deluge had kinda taken BBC for granted, and now that BBC turns her back on her, maybe Deluge will realize she needed her?

I frankly don't believe BBC is callous. She's just loyal to her master and is mission-oriented. If Deluge doesn't give up on her, there's a good chance they'll reconcile and start their friendship from the beginning.

>implying they'll survive
Let me dream.

She's in a new facility with the ABC trio and Shadow Gale at the end of Queens, I'm assuming that either the trio have some on them, or they'll steal/get some from R and D somehow

apparently Blade Brenda has quite a sweet tooth, and Cannon Catherine enjoys brewing coffee from what I've heard of the Queens epilogue, all of them are mute similar to Armor Arlie

BBC has her heart in the right place since she is aware if what she's doing is wrong just like with her taking the memories of Lazuline from the girl in her sidestory.

I'm speculating that she'd probably choose to go back to Deluge instead of following her master soon but I just know she's gonna get rapier'd just to make her completely obey orders since her ability sounds really invaluable to her master.

So Limited TL was fanfiction too.

Wait, so how did Lethe die, then?

BBC the kind of design I didn't pay attention to at first, but gradually find her neater and neater. And now she's among the prettiest in the franchise for me.

BBC x Deluge is hands down the most visually gorgeous couple.

Clantail's animal half does retain damage. We saw that in her fight with Pfle.

she got her shit rocked by PP and was forced to perform the finishing blow on herself I believe, BBC just removed all her negative emotions and the Puk'ing right before she died

Man the first doujin I've found of the series was fucking great, a shame is was some weird as shota shit with a fat ass version of CM.

Only good because of the one page with Ruler and Clantail

Queens spoilers suicide caused by Puk Puck so you're gonna hate her more now.

Raped by your Lady Puck truly.

If I hadn't known what doujin you were talking about, I'd have thought there's a page with Ruler x Clantail.

Talk about crack pairing.

With the ABC trio, it's like Deluge reformed the Pure Elements again. She even has Dark QT as a replacement for Cherry

FUCK. She was the better version of La Pucelle, in my view.

I think Dark QT is flying solo at the end of Queens, not 100 percent sure though, maybe SG can be the Cherry

I think there was a picture similar to this with more weapons.

I can't find it unfortunately.

Daisy has a useless wand unless she can channel DAISY BEAM there.

The inferno-esque war scythe looks sweet as fuck.

Drawfag from yesterday here, I've intended on doing this suggestion but I'm not sure exactly who I should add.

I've decided to make the memory people the pure elements and Prism Cherry, but I'm not sure who the current people should be. Any suggestions?

It's definitely BBC.

Armor Arlie and BBC for current.
Especially since she was actually laughing and having fun with the ABC trio earlier

that's Inferno's scimitar, she looted her corpse after she died

Can you add more shadows for this?

SW and Deluge fight, with Deluge making a point to try and not kill her. Deluge defeats Fire Extinguisher-kun, so she pulls out the scimitar to hit her with a mental trauma attack, before almost killing her. Deluge would have died if Mana had not saved her

Not sure what you mean by that, can you explain it further?

BBC and Armor Arlie

Two more shadows, LP and Inferno.

Maybe I'll get to it after.

Armor Arlie and BBC it is then. I'll start on it when I'm free.

La Pucelle again

Thanks!

I didn't know F2P was popular enough to get lewds

I think that pic is canon.