Why is gassing Sup Forums‘s favorite means of murder?

Why is gassing Sup Forumsā€˜s favorite means of murder?

>implying that lynching isn't Sup Forums's favorite means of murder

>Implying you can't do both

Exactly right. You can gas a kike and lynch a coon. You can even gas someone while they're being lynched.

You think when she gets old her ass will be really hard like two melon halves wraped tightly in leather from the plastic surgery and the rest of the skin around the area will be really loose and wrinkly?

This user gets it!

The tragedy of thicc is that it's only sexy until 35, then gravity does its horrible work

Proven efficacy.

>gassing
>BRRAAAAPPPPP

Yeah but she isnt thicc, thats plastic.

its more merciful

Someone needs to tell me why Ameritards find fat women sexy. That concrete truck in the pic is fucking disgusting.

Also, I bet that in the US it passes as 'white'.
Jesus, when will someone end your misery?

>absolutely gassed

quite pungent my dear

Because you are a naive fucking moron that gets offended by it. It's Sup Forumss main weapon because it is the joos biggest weakness. It's not because Sup Forums chose it, its because it is literally the joos biggest weakness and they literally cannot handle criticism like a bunch of mid evil half retarded cousin related kin from the midevil ages.

It's from this fiction story we all read, that we were really big fans of.

>Implying that fire would not be acceptable

Why are you all so prejudice?

Noo look at them thunder thighs

It's painless and we are, at the end of the day, humanitarians.

memes
also
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

because so many holohoax chambers were incapable of effectively sealing gas inside for purpose of mass extermination

>be American
>don't want to lynch things
>bazamblo

I'm partial to the Judas cradle myself.

You wouldn't kill a roach with a magic spell conventional methods work for sending jews to hell