Turns out she was naked under her robe! Holy crap!

Holvey said, "As a little girl, I would watch the Miss USA pageant every year and dream of being one of those beautiful, successful, incredibly confident women. These dreams never included a man lining us all up to look us over like we were pieces of meat.

"These dreams never included a man coming into the backstage hair and makeup area while I sat naked under a robe, as he walked around looking at us like we were his property before he moved into the dressing room," she said.

"And these dreams certainly never included this same man becoming president of the United States," she added.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lActpLzg5H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What good are clothes
When you're naked
Under them

FUCKING GLLLOOOORRRRRMMMMPPPPPFFGF

X-ray vision. Drumpf is finished.

This is literally the first accusation that I can actually imagine Trump doing. This is hilarious. I think he won my vote for 2020

>naked
>under clothes
#metoo #rightnow #callthecops

>These dreams never included a man lining us all up to look us over like we were pieces of meat.
What did she think happened at these beauty pageants?

Lmao what's the reasoning of parading around showing off your body then get mad about shit like this, baka if these hoes had actual ambitions and not wanting to be actual pieces of meat they wouldn't be parading around like meat naw mean

The fuck is wrong with her thighs

When they walk out on stage aren't these compulsive exhibitionists lined up for the judges like pieces of meat?

For some reason child breeding hips are antithetical to Western beauty standards

Americans will be shocked to discover that a man invested in pageants so he could look at the pretty girls. And in their robes! Shocking!

Uh, you were his "property," dummy, in the sense that your looks and presentation determined his profits. He was checking the inventory.

If you are naked under your clothes you are just asking for it.

fpbp

>Join event where men judge you on your body
>Act like a cunt when men judge you on your body

Why did we ever let these creatures speak in public?

some faggot hairdresser stagehand probably told them to get dressed for Trump, before he entered.

Same shit happens in NFL,MLB. When the media is allowed into the locker room all the niggers are told to get dressed, put on their boxers.

Didn't Mark Sanchez get sexually harassed by some bitch looking at his junk by going into a locker room before she was supposed to?

>as a little girl
She's just butthurt that she wasn't a child beauty like JonBenet.

They imagined an all-female judging staff with a gay owner.

(((why))) you ask?

>These dreams never included a man lining us all up to look us over like we were pieces of meat.
This just in: little girl does not grasp the core concept of beauty pageants.

Oh no, how will blumpf ever recover?

youtu.be/lActpLzg5H8

lol... beauty pageant bitches complaining about locker room photo ops and shiet.

Sports media aired nekkid dudes, no respect for privacy.

Bitch got told to get dressed for Trump's entourage.

>Holvey said, "As a little girl, I would watch the Miss USA pageant every year and dream of being one of those beautiful, successful, incredibly confident women
>These dreams never included a man lining us all up to look us over like we were pieces of meat

I can’t believe women are this dumb

bullshit. why the fuck else would she want to do it? so men can't look at them?

lol

Models are this dumb. Women are not generally this dumb.

Disgusting. This is why nazis used ovens, so their hideous bodies could never be seen by human eyes again.

Criminally underrated.

Exactly. It was his fucking job to weed out ugly skanks, SO THEY COULD BE LINED UP AND BE LOOKED AT LIKE PIECES OF MEAT.

These dumb cunts want to be treated like virtuous nuns while working in a brothel. Cunts.

Maybe she was a wizard-lady which couldn't do her magic treachery on the God-Emperor

The owner of the pageant making sure it was going to be successful

>I want everything, this isn't the way it was supposed to go!!!

The post

Op is 1 poster slide

The left is digging *hard* for women who feel like they have somehow, anyhow been sexually mistreated by Trump.

miss usa is ENTIRELY ABOUT YOU BEING AN ATTRACTIVE WARM BODY. IT IS LITERALLY ABOUT LOOKS AND YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS.

there aren't frumpy looking physicist chicks or engineers in the competition, who rightfully should be considered miss usa, you goddamn lunatic.

the fuck is wrong with women. they are dumb as shit.

This time he's gone too far.

>Donald Trump saw someone in a robe and acted like nothing was wrong

The monster...

This. I don't understand.

My child would kill her.

Unless I'm remembering wrong, at the time he owned the pageant. So technically, he DID own her, right?

Translation... I dreamed of a day when I would win a competition being judged by my looks alone; but I never dreamed I would be judged by my looks alone.

Typical case of women not even knowing what they want.

Bullshit.

What kind of science machine is that?

Gee, I thought Lib-Tards were okay with men being in the woman's room.

>These dreams never included a man coming into the backstage hair and makeup area while I sat naked under a robe
>I WAS WEARING CLOTHES
>BUT I WAS NAKED UNDER THOSE CLOTHES
>THEREFORE ITS RAPE

>also I didn't realize showing off my body for millions of viewers would involve showing off my body for millions of viewers, I feel like a violated piece of meat, how can I show off my body without being seen this way???

holy fucking shit the fucking state of the modern woman

How the fuck aren't there girls telling morons like this to sit down and shut the fuck up? They make your entire gender look stupid, narcissistic, and juvenile.

Ban superpowers when?

looks like it's being cooled down, probably something to do with microscopes, maybe a laser experiment of some kind (intuition says an experiment with pulses of light in a cloud of supercooled gas or crystal or something to explore fundamental physical properties)

don't actually know, but you could probably reverse lookup the image and find out

>successful

At what, if not being a very aesthetic presentation of human meat?

>other contestants already said it never happened.

Think of how bad the jews are
they are worse