Is anti-semitism becoming more socially acceptable in today's society? What can be done to stop this?

Is anti-semitism becoming more socially acceptable in today's society? What can be done to stop this?

Why are you asking this on the most anti Semitic place on the internet?

You can start by hanging yourself kike.

>What can be done to stop this?
Killing all of the Jews. Or at the very least deporting them naked to Israel to fend for themselves against the brown tide they created.

KYS kike shill

fuck the jews

Remove shekel-kin

1 post by OP.

/thread.

Sage

(You)

>anti-semitism
Counter-Semitism neighbour is far more acceptable as people wake up to the people pushing the destruction of non jewish countries and values

That ginger kid is going to be a rich man in future and you moslems will be his servants. :)
That's the rude fact.

>wanting to stop it

Antisemitism will stop when the jews are all dead.

>What can be done to stop this?
Expelling all the Jews of the different countries of the world, removing them from the bank, the means of communication and culture would perhaps be the solution.
Or simply, GASE THEM.
No jews=No degeneracy=No "antisemitic" behavior.

I sure hope so. Jews need to pay for what they have done.

You did it to yourselves.

Can't be anti-semitic if there are no semites

Clean your own house first. Ask yourself why your kind have been kicked to the curb hundreds of times throughout world history in numerous counties for being malcontents. Why your god turned his back on you and made a covenant with gentiles after your people’s repeated desecration of the covenant between you and your god. Why your people are disproportionately represented in sick sexual degeneracy including child sexual abuse. In short: Get your shit together shill.

You can't stop it, the fires rises

Fan the flames, glory be!

The only way to stop it is for all Diaspora Jews to go back to Israel.

we always hated your fuckin asses but with the propaganda etc it was suppressed.

now i made everyone hate you and theres nothing you can do to stop me :) you fucked with the wrong person, now youre going to see what god's wrath actually looks like.

To me being an anti-Semite is like getting down and giving Jews a big sloppy blowjob. Remember when on Sup Forums back in the day we would all say: u mad bro? Because if you mad, you lost. I am indifferent to the evils of other societies, because I always have my center. I always have God. You could cut me up, kill me, in the end I have God. In the end the killer is a killer and has to answer to God for that. I'd rather be me.

none of the people in that picture look like semites

Khazars are NOT seed of Shem, Noahs son on the ARK, therefore Khazars cannot claim 'anti-shemitism'... Shem, as well as his brothers Japheth and Ham were Adamic peoples, from Adams seed line, NOT Cains seedline who was from the 'serpent' seed line.

this, thats a soulless kazhar ginger not a semite

have you been to neopets.com recently?

>Stop anti semitism
>Slight increase chance of Jews assimilating
>They avoid going/providing gibs to Israel
>Zionist proselytizers increase false flagging

>Support anti semitism
>Neoliberal/Neoconservative (((politicians))) encourage infighting between different races
>Actively import anti semites to accost Jews
>Remember the holocaust; cause paranoia
>Zionists proselytizers false flag

There is no way to win cleanly. If (((they))) left ideally we would have no sandniggers coming in either.

ooooy veyyy

so many people itt have the right idea

> you don't have to be anti-semitic if there are no semites

don't stop it, all jews need to pack it up and go to Israel. you got your country now please leave ours.

one would think the jews would stop treating their host countries like shit by now cause they always get tossed out for being such greedy fucks in the end

go read fucking history if you don't know this
the internet ifs free and full of information

Benjamin Franklin was RIGHT
"...if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. "

jews need to leave