ITT: forgotten shows that were forgotten the second they ended

Medium mode: the show was also forgotten while it was airing.
Starting with the prime example.

I remember it for how I tried to get into it before deciding that it should be dropped.

Some guy floods /qa/ with Asuka threads on a daily basis, I wonder if that made some people pick up the show.

Speaking of the show, any news on that sequel with the villain as the new main character? I haven't heard anything about it since it was announced.

If I recall correctly, some kind of spin-off(?) called EXTRA is coming out this year. No news on Zwei yet.

Also, why does that guy spam Asuka? I don't go to /qa/.

Stupidest concept for a show ever. Though its still better than 70% of the shit airing right now.

Can we say Akiba's Trip already?

Also, even though S2 made an impressive recovery, SM Crystal was swiftly erased from franchise memory.

Four Rhythm is getting a lot of merchandise so theres that

So why does that tripfag like Aokana? He keeps mentioning it on Sup Forums.

>SM Crystal was swiftly erased from franchise memory.
They are making a new season though.

Pic related and Nijiiro Days.

>shit that aired less than a year ago
>forgotten
pls
>forgetting Tsuritama
>forgetting any Nakamura anime
PLS

It was a pretty comfy show with a catchy ED

Well we're barely a month into the season and already shows like Hand Shakers are forgotten.

Except that's the joke show of the season. There's even a faggot doing almost daily "rate this season" threads and trying to troll people into picking it up.

Hand Shakers will be remembered for years just because it's so damned ugly. Much like the way tripfags are memorable for being so fucking stupid.

Marginal#4 might be forgotten already.

See .

I loved the VN and Misaki is one of my most favourite girls ever.

Also, I guess Ange Vierge is one. It didn't have many threads while it was airing, and I think I can count the number of threads I've seen of it post-anime on one hand.

Did you like the VN and the anime's OPs?

Exactly. It's a shitposting show, and shitposting will never die.

Can't remember.

Also cannot forget the shitiness that is Glasslip.

That was my favorite show in the season it aired, I like comfy shit.

>Years from now, in Neo-Sup Forums run by Mecham00t 9001
>Nostalgia / hidden gems thread.
>Someone mentions Nurse-Witch Komugi
>Hapless user watches Komugi-R
Bawwww! This sucks! Sup Forums lied to me!

It was nice, but ultimately lacking. Not just because of the low resolution.
The relationships between the cast were too superficial for it to become more than just a time filler.
I hate it when there is a staple cast and they're all just "friends" together and go everywhere as a group. Even the two guys got to follow the girls everywhere, despite behaving like asses and never being appreciated.

His favorite singer did the OP or whatever

I don't think Sup Forums even noticed this was airing.

>Ange Vierge
I still see it mentioned all the time. In fact, it's one of the few shows I still remember from that season.

Not surprising really.

That is probably all of the shows released past 2000.

Anime has become so shallow and neglected, it's all the same shit now.

How did you say so?

Never forgotten.
My love for it is just sleeping.

I haven't forgotten COACHII, though.

I like the music, but I don't want to watch the anime.
gonna wait for the VN to be translated, if it's not already.

Ange Vierge still gets threads, also it was pretty popular during it's season.

The MC gets shafted
And his rival gets one of the girls

that's how the VN ends? really? why is that good at all?

Anime

I can't believe I watched all of this.

It was worth it for getting to watch the dumb bitch die.

I remember that even though I never watched it, if only because its OP is by May'n. I keep asking about it in "guess the anime threads" and only once was it ever guessed correctly.

Nah,
1. Shitstorm over the anime-original ending.
2. Vagina Bones.

Every thread.

that's just nostalgia. all mediums start to dull when you notice more of the cliches and tropes.

YES

only thing I remember about it. don't even recall their names, or the ending, or even what it was about.

that is just so bad

I watched this recently. I'm already forgetting about it. The drama wasn't effective as it didn't affect me emotionally and I'm a sensitive pansy ass bitch when it comes to melodrama. The running gags got unfunny quickly and the only times I found it pleasant was when the MC was making cute noises. The ending wrap up of everything that happened throughout the series left me thinking that I didn't like it and it wasted my time. I'm not even one to be critical of an anime. This just wasn't for me.

I love Misaki!

No need to state the obvious.

I remember the PV caught my attention, but then no subs and some anons saying half the show was 3DPD shilling sort of made my interest dwindle How was it?

It could have been great. It wasn't.

I just found out two minutes ago that season three of this show aired last season. I guess it either wasn't licensed since I didn't see it on HS, or they never bothered to rip it.

No idea why he chose her in particular. He just tries to flood the board and kill all threads on it every couple of days with her.
I've seen people mention it in AOTY meme threads, but I don't think I've seen a single thread about it once it finished airing.
Look on the bright side, at least there's probably some people who went back to watch the original Komugi anime and SoulTaker because of it.
Only one of the two guys was always following the girls and being a loud little shit, the police officer only showed up like two-three times in total.

Dalian is too cute to forget.

Still, I'd rather rewatch a Natsumi season than get a new season of Re:Kan.

I still have this on myanimelist as "watching" at ep 1, I forgot it was there lol

Tsuritama was terrible, alien guy was annoying

The game bombed on the ps4

>[PS4] Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm: HD Edition # (Sprite) {2017.01.26} (¥7.800) - 3.895 / NEW

It's all that shitty anime fault.

To be fair, it really is pretty much crap. But Benio is quite cute; She should just cross the mangostream and become best bros with Eyebrows in Exorcist or something.

How did it bomb?

It did have a handful of threads since it finished airing, but people mentioning it in AOTY threads should be enough sign that it isn't forgotten.

Sup Forums stopped caring about it halfway through and nowadays doesn't even acknowledge it when arguing over which are the best or worst recent CGDCT anime.

what was this called

I didn't like the presentation of the food. It seemed inedible.

You can reverse search the thumbnail.

There is nothing to forget if nobody watched it

I didn't like how they tried to make money shots out of eating food, it just felt awkward to watch.
These previews were probably the cutest part of the whole show actually.

I enjoyed it all the way through, the only part that bummed me out was that they waited too long to invite the neighbor lady over and she only showed up for like one episode or something.

I just tried though, nothing shows up.
Yandex and everything, I even went into the threads it showed and couldn't find it
Pls help, at least tell me when it aired

I don't think Maria is forgotten, there just isn't much to talk about

food something by shaft.

The name contains graffiti.
I think it was sprayed there by ghetto niggers.

thanks I found it

>not remembering huey
you gay or something m8?

The 2d part is getting slowly subbed. It's pretty mediocre.

Did SHAFT make this?

Cooking shows need a competitive element

I do enjoy Akiba's Trip. I don't even care that much more about lack of discussion threads for specific shows on Sup Forums, since I have too much work to do to browse and read posts on Sup Forums anyway.

Whats that one show with the potato looking people that pissed a lot of people off? That one seems to be forgotten by now.

This will never be forgotten. It's just beating a dead horse by now but it will always be remembered as a failed experiment and overall terrible idea.

This piece of shit

Rico was best girl

Does the MC still have bug cancer?

I really liked Four Rhythm. I even have some pins from that show.
I also liked Dandelion even though it wasn't really something people remember. I had to google the name of the show to be honest.

>Medium mode: the show was also forgotten while it was airing.

What about shows that are airing right now?

Dandelion still gets manga translations and occasional threads.

I dropped this, just half a week ago. And I only know because of the title. I can't remember a single detail about the show. The characters on the poster are total strangers to me.

I didn't think it was possible to forget a show so thoroughly.

Honestly this show just kind of grossed me out.

Dandelion is no more forgotten than Rokujouma desu

>Rokujouma
I hope you mean that it's not forgotten instead of both of them are forgotten. Rokujouma was great, and I doubt I'll be forgetting about it anytime soon. Season two never, though. ;_;

I only watched one episode of Rokujouma but I still remember the cute ghost girl and still see occasional Yurika on the last page threads.

Dandelion still gets plenty of large threads for the manga.

Rokujuma was poorman Zombi car.

>Hand Shakers will be remembered for years just because it's so damned ugly.
What the fuck do you mean? It's beautiful and colorful!

Both Dandelion and Rokujouma still get threads especially when their respective manga and LNs get translated. In fact, there's a Rokujouma thread right now.