I was wrong, Sup Forums. He was a good boy who dindu nuffin and just wanted to be a good brother...

I was wrong, Sup Forums. He was a good boy who dindu nuffin and just wanted to be a good brother. Now I want those shit ass Black Knights dead. ;_;

Fuck Rolo and fuck you.

He was a shit brother who killed Shirley.
Lulu should have killed right there and then.

If Lulu killed him then there wouldn't be anyone to save his ass when the black knights turned on him. That doesn't male Rolo any less of a shit mind you.

Was Rolo yandere for Lulu?

Rolo was coocoo for Lulu

Why did he even kill Shirley again? I can't remember if he had a proper reason or it was just him acting like a gigantic faggot on a whim.

Yandere gay brocon

He was jealous because he knew that Lelouch liked her.
Yes, that was the actual reason.

Yandere tendencies led him to believe that Shirley knowing about Lelouch being Zero was a risk, in addition to the fact that Shirley loved him, so he killed her to keep Lelouch to himself.

Lotta loyalty for a hired goon.
Best bro.

;_;

While i do want BK to suffer and Ohgi dead, rolo deserved to die after killing Shirley and wanting to kill nunnaly

Well there was also the fact she wanted to reunite Lelouch with Nunnally. Her bringing up Nunnally was specifically why he killed her right then.

Just the way it should be.

are you the same guy I told to be careful what you wished for?

Yessssss.
Now I just finished the whole series and honestly don't know what to think. Rollo is in reality a shitter though.

A shitter indeed but one of the very very few people that never once betray Lelouch

In fact, the only people who help him out of sheer loyalty and not for some ulterior motive are him and Orange

Well he did attempt to betray Lelouch's orders to bring in Nunnally. If he had found her before the bomb went off, he would have killed her.

But thats just part of his psychotic love for lelouch i suppose

I was actually convinced he left her on purpose.

ROLO A SHIT

The point still stands that when Lelouch is at his lowest point, the only remaining ally he thinks he has is Rolo, who sacrifices himself to allow Lelouch to live

Orange is off doing fuck knows what at this point.

Also Sayoko never ever betrays Lelouch ever so there are 3 people I guess

rolo a shit