Whats his name Sup Forums? I forgot

Whats his name Sup Forums? I forgot

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saddam-hussein-mary-j-blige-iraq-us-sesame-street-dracula-a7770746.html
pcgamesn.com/osama-bin-laden-anime-gamer
youtube.com/watch?v=qSsAbvALYMo
youtube.com/watch?v=KC7-Q1dPa_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That guy we killed LOL

DJ WMD

That's DJ SCUD dude.

The other guy that did nothing wrong

FTK dude literally spawned ISIS with his suicide tape fucking savage bro

>kike taking credit for something we did because he told us to do it
Nice fucking try

MC Baby Milk Factory

DJ Sad AM

Imagine what could have been if he had lived

Thats DJ So Damn Insane

DJ Barack Hussein something or another

Fuck off kike, you ruined Iraq.

Stay the fuck out of my countries foreign policy you filthy fucking jew. Get hit by a Gaza rocket

You did it cos we told you to faggot, you'll do it again when we tell you
Puppet state

Incubator Hater.

History repeats itself.

Sadman Husla man

That's Ol' Dirty Bombah.

>responding to b8

Stop taking credit though
It wasn't easy and it fucked up Iran in the process

>5am in israel right now
Are you a professional shitposter?

Saddam was unironically a huge fan of Mary J. Blige.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saddam-hussein-mary-j-blige-iraq-us-sesame-street-dracula-a7770746.html

DJ Hole Digger

*clap*

What? That makes no sense. We ruined Iraq, so you stay the fuck out of our country or we ruin yours. Jesus Arabs are fucking retarded
I thought you don't believe in history how convenient

DJ SAM

Betty Crocker Overdrive

Sodomy Insane

Hussein in the Membrane

Jesus Christ that pic is old

I fucking hate you. This is exactly why we need Bernie Sanders. That guy would put Israel in their fucking place and support BDS

this is why we gas people

The Arab Hitler

DELET THIS

I mean Iraq

I always took him for a Lauryn Hill type

KILL yourself, the whole world stands behind Palestine

And osama was a weeb

pcgamesn.com/osama-bin-laden-anime-gamer

He was also unironically a Star Wars fan
Saddam was explicitly secular and not like the anti-western and anti-movie/music Wahhabis like the Saudis

It fucked up Iraq as in it's not a legitimate state thus not a threat, that's the point. Don't pretend like was not anti american, that's retarded.

Saddam dindu nuffin

>you will never watch star wars in a comfy baghdad bunker with grandpa saddam

That was most likely Osama's kids though who used the same laptop, there is actual evidence of Saddam watching Star Wars and even holding a parade with the Fedayeen Saddam which used a vader style helmet and marched to the star wars imperial march music, as a tongue in cheek type of satirical fuck you to the US after Iraq was called an "evil empire"

Post more faggot I feed on your tears

Niggerstine the Arabs couldn't get rid of them fast enough after the 67 war

BloodBa'ath

How common are these types of qts in israel?

Dj hang tight

the msm story of saddams capture was a lie
>we caught him because an iraqi recognized his voice when he was using a phone outside... he was wearing a burka

Going after Saddam was the single most retarded thing done in recent times. Somebody fell for their own equality propaganda and forgot that stupid Arabs need a fucking dictator to keep them in line.

If you're in tel aviv or jerusalem yeah, anywhere else no.

Kek'd

How racist are they? Would I have a shot as a leb? (non muslim)

Literally no one wants to travel to Kikeland.

I dare you to go to East Jerusalem and act this cocky and uppity.
Your blood will be spilled in the Holy City.

Not really racist at all. Remember that we also have a bunch of Arab Jews, Mizrahim and such, and a bunch of Russian Goyim. Again, that's in the degenerate urban centers. Fun stuff desu, visit tel aviv
wrong faggot

>visit tel Aviv

Decent People would rather bomb it

Why would I into a pali ghetto? I'm comfy watching Arab blood be spilled in the holy city from the TV in my room :)

Where are you camelfucker are yo thinking of a cool reply? JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL EAST TO WEST go fuck yourself

DJ Did Nothing Wrong

>be Iraq
>be backed by literally every world power inlcuding the US and the USSR
>invade iran immediately after its chaotic revolution
>fuck up so badly the war lasts 8 years and ends in a stalemate despite every conceivable advantage except the blessings of Allah, the prayers of the 25 prophets,the call of adzan from the 4 corners converging to Tehran,blessings of the 8 imams and the hidden helping from the Mahdi

Thanks moshe

>Somebody fell for their own equality propaganda and forgot that stupid Arabs need a fucking dictator to keep them in line.

Nobody fell for it. A certain country wanted all of its strong regional rivals busted up, namely Iraq, Iran, Libya, and Syria.

Arabs fear the persian tiger

>he spawned ISIS
It's the opposite, his demise was what allowed ISIS to take form

KILL yourself with a bomb you kike, you will never take East Jerusalem away from Palestine!

You'll see it in your lifetime

DJ Dindu

Sodomize Insane

mumar gudafi

Every jew in Europe and USA will die when you dare try it. You can't kick anyone out of the East anyways your bitch ass is too afraid to go there

no saddam's song in a saddam thread.
son i am disappoint.
youtube.com/watch?v=qSsAbvALYMo

Saddam "Insane in the Membrane" Hussein

He would praise ISIS or be happy if he was alive - Killing Shi'a (that even discussed with him in his hanging) and Kurds.. Alas some baathists party member probably helped ISIS ascension in Iraq.

It's he Hitler or Kennedy?

Nobody cares about USA Jews except the ones who have enough money so you shitskin savages couldn't touch them

youtube.com/watch?v=KC7-Q1dPa_c

Joseph Stalin

Underrated

Move on our mosque and Jersulealm will burn to the Ground. Muhammed and Jesus might come back on the same day

>Be Iran
>Be forced to use human wave tactics fighting against the superior Iraqi army
>get gassed
Kek, Iranian aerial operations were impressive though given the circumstances

bump

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW YOU YEHUDI MAMZER