Defend this shit, you fucking animals...

Defend this shit, you fucking animals. Children ALL OVER THE COUNTRY are living in fear EVERY SECOND because of the MONSTER you put in office.

I'm so fucking angry over this shit. Drop dead.

twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/940262377689419778

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA
youtube.com/watch?v=ftQNuv_MsjY&ab_channel=Pepe1776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are they living in fear? I don't want to read it.

Oh, no... law-breakers are sad. Quick! BURN THE CONSTITUTION AND ALL THE LAWS

Kill all spics

Eradicate all nonwhites.

fpbp

poopy points

>Children taught that they are perpetual victims.
>Blame Trump.

Another share blue concern thread.

gee i dunno, maybe because their president is orange hitler

>HES SCURING DA CHILLUMS
>MMM-PEECH

Intellectual cancer.

stop fear mongering then

>Tell your children that an actual monster is in office and passed a law saying he can eat them and hide in their closet
>Surprised when your children believe you

It's probably a good thing most of these idiots don't have kids.

LOOK WE HAVE VIDEO OF THEM CRYING QUICK BURN THE CONSTITUTION
HATE IS WHACK DUDEZ!!!!!!!!!

I can see commie che in the fucking background. I don give a fuck eithwr way about some bitchy privileged college cucks. But they have the nerve to be mad when they warship commie filth. People like these need to be dropped in best korea and see how good communism is

good

only the strong ones will survive

trial by fire

holy fucking shit, I was b8ing but I didn't even catch that. Fucking incredible

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

How about some facts instead of your emotional outbursts?

Retard. It is their parents, teachers, and classmates who've all created an environment of hysteria over the fact that there's people who simply do not agree with their egocentric world view. They draw parallels between Hitler, Fascism, Nazism, and other oppressive regimes the moment someone a person dares to criticize immigration or generous welfare.

What would the reaction be other than hysteria and fits of crying that someone with diametrical moral views wins the presidency? Happy faces?

Good eye

Reallly makes me think

Stop fear mongering dipshits, then they wont be afraid.

You can always go back.

lmaooooooooooo

they fail to mention that niggz are 13% of the population but make up 50% of all violent crimes, no wonder people are scared of blacks

56% is an overstatement i swear.

>every single kid is black or Mexican

>che guevara image

>HEY KIDS IF TRUMP IS PRESIDENT YOU'RE GOING TO DIE ALSO REPUBLICANS WANT TO KILL YOU HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL!?!

So glad these people are not running the country right now.

It's going to be bad when the pendelum swings the other way though.

Obama's terms really fucked the minds and perceptions in this country.

wew

there is ONE kid in the crowd that isnt mexican/black. the one the camera also happens to focus on 50% of the video

trump made the kids cry. the grownups too. kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

>QUICK, SHES CRYING, BURN THE CONSTITUTION

>he thinks there will still be a pendulum after Gen Z

They all have to go back.

> i know many of you are worried about the easy access to guns and the rhetoric of this country, its affecting your schoolwork blah blah blah
>room is 70% immigants
i seriously cannot fathom the fact that immigrants come here and try so hard to change this country to their liking. like what the fuck, FUCK OFF. you came here for a reason.
its the same shit as the california shitskins complaining about how shitty california is and they want to move to another state. CALI IS SHIT BECAUSE OF YOU MIGRANT KEK SUBHUMANS, FUCK OFF

This is why there is only one solution.

Half of Gen Z is non-white, probably more. It doesn't matter if a bunch of the white ones are far-right, a good number of the white ones will still be massively cucked and all the non-whites will look out for their own interests. Your country is absolutely fucked when these people are deciding your laws.

My sides!

Also noticed this. Can't quite figure out who the two on either side are, but the middle is obviously Guevara.

Thought this was going to be something about bestiality. Please don't say fucking animals unless you have some good shit

>deciding your laws.
If we are still at this point then yea, however I hope we have moved passed "deciding laws" at this point.

Copied this from a gen Z thread, posted by someone in the gen Z age range, or at least claimed to be. It gives me hope.
I suspect it's because the 90s and the early 00s were different. Ever since I've been aware of the political world it's been pretty open-shut, the Left is fucking wrong, niggers are cancer and the kikes are destroying the world.

I can't imagine it was ever different from this, but maybe they saw it differently. It doesn't help that I lost my fucking family's house when I was 8. We were almost homeless. A kid in America isn't supposed to fear that he's going to be fucking homeless, and then I'd come back to our shitty apartment and watch John (((((((((((((Stewart)))))))))) smugly grin at me and talk to me about the dumb rednecks. I knew he was talking about me. He was talking about US. We're the fucking people these liberals shit on.

I'm going to kill all of them. I want to be there when we hang Leibowitz so that I can tie the knot wrong on purpose and strangle him to death instead of breaking his kike neck. I want to be one of the executioners so that I can send the firing squads home and shoot every leftist criminal fucking faggot in the face, after asking their name, place of birth and favorite color instead of shooting them in the backs of their heads blindfolded. I'll bring my own gun. I'll bring a suitcase full of guns. I'll make Che Guevara look like fucking Ghandi.

Everyone who doesn't want to reach inside of a blasted apart kike skull and feel the blood run through their fingers isn't Right Wing. Every time I hear the word "Optics" all I can think of is the red dot sight I'm going to peer down as I'm blasting nogs in the streets of Detroit.

WHY. ISN'T. ANYONE. EXTREME. ENOUGH. Fucking Millennials are the BOOMERS of this generation, fucking faggots!

stop it, just stop right there, no more. My dick cannot in any way possibly get more erect. So just stop right there.

>I suspect it's because the 90s and the early 00s
Quote starts here, I'm retarded

This is what you get for acting arrogant when you had the power and stomping on whites when you had a chance. Then, hearing this b.s. about white privilege put us over the edge.

This faggot crying is the least of your worries. If you ever get what you want with communism and gun contril, little faggots like this will be gang raped and thrown from a fucking helicopter.

>illegal immigrants are scared they might be deported
Genuine question: how is it that you are capable of feeling empathy for a group of criminals who drive the cost of labor down to nothing in your own country while leeching off your tax dollars and contributing none of their own?
Where’s your loyalty?
Where’s your pride?
Where’s your priorities?

>Appeal to emotions as an argument.

This is why women and beta men shouldn't vote.

Yeah , checked, its over. I'm planning a return to Europe within my lifetime. Americans have absolutely lost all of their European heritage. The whitest americans still shill the land of immigrants meme. So much so that half of the births here are non-whites, probably more, and in my state specifically whites are only like 20% of births.
This country is so gone. I don't care about the politics of it left, right, centre, it doesn't matter to me as much as the genetics of the citizens.
I stay in the white corner of my city, but it gets smaller every year. I cannot even begin to imagine how it will be for my children. All I can do for them is keep running to different, poorer, states until every state is full of non-whites.
If I'm going to run, I'm running to Europe. It's my homeland. My ancestors took a chance coming out here, it paid off, they made money, I'm financially okay, but I feel like it might just be time for me to take my own chance on a new land of opportunity.

i would really appreciate it if jews stopped using their russian/ukrainian last names and went back to larping as goyim like john "john stewart" leibowitz or issur "kirk douglas" danielovitch

>che in the background
no mercy

>If I'm going to run, I'm running to Europe
Out of the frying pan

your right femanaon, giving niglets freedom has made us slowly loose our edge over other countries

I want people that post videos like that to die horrible deaths. 100% serious. If they know what they're doing, they deserve a hanging. If they don't, they're more dangerous than the guy who knows what he's doing so they should be shot multiple times.

>Rena Sofer

lmaooooo I remember this bitch from the worst season of 24, she was fucking dinner theater-tier

Well, most soviet jews did change their names to be more subversive. Only a handful didn't, like this guy, but in general most did. I don't like that, though. A jew should openly be a jew, it's why hitler made them wear the star of david. Or even if thats propaganda, it was still a good idea.

Yeah, but children all over the world are in shallow graves because of John Podesta and other democrats that are walking around free men and women. I'm so angry over this shit. Drop dead. Defend this shit, you fucking animals.

It might have something to do with the picture of the psycho-rapist-murderer behind her.

haha this is the biggest fedora edgelord shit I've read in my life, you can tell the fag who wrote it looks like this

As it turns out the "young generations" like me aren't fragile little cucks like millennials. The only way millennials could be useful is by committing mass suicide.

The one the left is Lincoln. Not sure about the left

You mean out of the melting pot.

look at how desperate they are for this one random black person on twitter to acknowledge them as not racist, it consumes them

>reddit.jpg
That would be quite a departure from the typical civic nationalism that they spew

Good. We should have slit millenial throats when they were still in their cradles.

>First shot Che Guevara in the background

No sympathy for these cryin commies

Europe is no different, except that it's illegal to speak out against it. Why would you leave that?

honestly this was the first thing i noticed, and i was entirely unsurprised

i was being semi-ironical...it's just kind of annoying people thinking you're a jew just because you have a russian name.

I wish

Sup Forums is the exact same shit as r/the_donalds don't kid yourself. It's all impotent nerd edgelord shit.

> (OP)
One on right looks like it could be ghandi or buhdda to me

these media jews must have a deathwish or something

they need people to be afraid to disagree otherwise nobody would buy into their insane bullshit

>t. Leftypol
Or someone who bought the pol is a meme meme, not sure which is worse actually.

>ITT

People that don't have enough social interaction to realize that tax cuts for the rich and deporting people, are bad things for the folk on the street.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA

defend what? that you indoctrinate your children into a belief system that makes them see themselves as victims? They arent afraid of anything Trump has said... they're afraid of the bullshit YOU are saying. These children live in fear because of people like YOU! And you're too retarded to understand that.

I was just in London for 2 months for work and its 10 million times whiter than anywhere in California, where I currently live. Isn't London one of the most cucked cities in Europe? My grandfather was born in Slovenia and it's one of the most beautiful places on earth, why someone would want to live in a nigger spic city over living in Slovenia is beyond me. I'm still young and have plenty of time to earn a lot of money here and plan a future place to live. It could even be Montana, if I want to live isolated from the world, which would be better than living in any American city tbqh.

Fuggg now you convinced me

WEW LAD

>tax cuts for the rich
Fake Texas is retarded

Got anything else besides I FEEL RETARDED WITHOUT HILLARY BEING PRESIDENT, becuase thats all i got from your initial post. Oh 1 post by this ID, yea chances are you wont be back shill. sage and kys

I don't even think this is bait, just low key trolling. If they weren't constantly lied to, and didn't live in a constant state of false reality they wouldn't be upset about Trump being in office.

Deporting people is fucking awesome. Not for the countries they return to though, so I can understand your frustration.

Daily reminder that children of illegal aliens have duel US/Mexico citizenship and there's absolutely nothing stopping them from fucking off to Mexico with Madre and Padre. In fact, offering free bus tickets south for children of illegals should be a routine part of the deportation process.

>getting rid of non-white invaders and stealing less from people's earnings are bad things
>le 'folk on the street'
Soon.

parents that scare their children with this crap need a visit from child protection

Charge your phone you fucking animal.

>Fake texas
How is it fake texas? Both are the strongest economies in their region and FULL of mestizo and niggers

I'm sorry upper 20% of the "middle class".

We should just do away with birthright citizenship

youtube.com/watch?v=ftQNuv_MsjY&ab_channel=Pepe1776

>How is it fake texas?
His flag