Dragon Ball Super

Ready for LSS in DBS?

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
youtube.com/watch?v=7PGFmUP24qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

FUCK OFF

Broly is cute
youtube.com/watch?v=7PGFmUP24qI

JUST FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT NOBODY EVEN CARES

> fucking toyocucks can't stop with the cancerous manga vs anime bullshit

Problems with the Cell arc
>Trunks says the androids that will arrive are #19 and #20
>Trunks' world cannot function unless you want to think Mr. Popo never told anyone about the room of spirit and time or somehow you forgot the fact that the afterlife fucking exists and Goku (Gohan and the others likely too) can keep his body
>Piccolo fakes being getting downed by Gero to get a surprise attack on him... despite being stronger than both 19 and Gero at that time.
>Cell somehow doesn't know Piccolo can regenerate despite having everyone's memory and knowing their abilities
>Cell reveals his identity and objective two chapters after his apperance, throwing away any of the "mystery" fans of the Cell arc like to claim it has
>Time travel plot holes, Cell arriving after Trunks, Cell claiming he could have gotten Trunks' cells despite Goku having to be the one to kill mecha Freeza in his timeline
>Krillin being a dumbass
>Cell's power getting retconned instantly. First he's weaker than Grade 3 Trunks in terms of raw strength, then he's stronger than SSJ Goku and SSJ Gohan, both of which would fuck up Grade 3 Trunks (confirmed by both his performance against the Cell Jrs and Trunks' reaction when he senses Goku at 50%)
>Cell regenerating from Goku's Instant Transmission Kamehameha despite the fact that later he says he can only regen if the nucleus IN HIS HEAD is intact
>Gohan's spotlight comes out of nowhere, so does his desire not to kill (considering he killed a Freeza soldier back on Namek with no remorse, wasn't even enraged)

I wasn't gonna post anything anime v manga. BUT SINCE YOU INSIST:

The manga isn't canon for multiple reasons:

> It's published in V-Jump

V-Jump is a monthly publication, and is Shueisha's multimedia-focused magazine (primarily for video game coverage, but also to help promote their various properties). It's not where their properties LIVE, it's where their properties get PROMOTED. V-Jump has decent circulation, but it's not a primary location that Shueisha publishes manga within. The big one is, obviously enough, Weekly Shonen Jump; that's where Dragon Ball was originally serialized, and it's where all the actual heavy-hitters go. If you're big-time, you're not in V-Jump. You're in V-Jump if you're supplementing or promoting something else. It's for spin-offs and sequels, not main products.

> It's not a stand-alone product in and of itself

The earlier Battle of Gods manga chapters jump all over the place, and though it's a continuing story, for a little bit there it doesn't literally go from the exact same setup/scene to the next appropriate scene on a chapter-by-chapter basis. Once you get past that, you suddenly skip an entire story arc. Unless you understand what the Dragon Ball Super manga is, and can contextually place it among the other stuff going on and being released, it's not the easiest thing in the world to follow. Sure, you can fill in the holes on your own, but an actual story doesn't get written that way when it's supposed to stand on its own.

> We were told it was a "comicalization" from the start

Right with the first chapter, Toyotaro said:

> "Getting to see a new DB anime series every week makes me too happy! With this comicalization, I want to make my own small contribution to the excitement, so everyone please check out the manga, too!"

You have to read between the lines there a little bit, but not so much that it's not clear: the manga isn't the main product here.

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.
>complained about the quality of the TV anime

Directed at :

what the fuck do people see in the manga that inspires this level of shitposting

at least the anime is bad in a funny way, the manga is as sterile and lifeless as a superhero comic

Why was the Zamasu arc so good?

At least fighting choreography wise?

I swear to fucking Christ, if I could find you in real life I'd put you in a hospital.

what the fuck happened here

> toyocuck being THIS mad

Hey at least providean argument first.

Also mangafags insisted, so...

>Zamasu arc
>Good
>Good choreography

>tfw enjoy both manga and anime

>At least fighting choreography wise

Rosé is not canon
Ikari is not canon
Mafuba is not canon
Goku and Vegeta going to the past is not canon
Zamasu is not canon
Super is not canon
Z is not canon
Everything after Bulma shooting Goku is just a fever dream until they get the dragon balls at which point everything is not canon

SSR Blade Dance

>hehehe le Toyocuck
>cuck cuck cuuuuck!
I'm fucking sick of the goddamn manga vs anime argument, you fucking underage piece of retarded trash. Enjoy whatever fucking medium you want and shut the fuck up about it like someone with a brain who's not drowning in autism.

>tfw I want to enjoy both the manga and anime but Toei keeps fucking up

> im sick of arguing!

Then don't start it

Still waiting for some good fighting choreography.

Why the fuck would you assume I posted that stupid picture? How did you get from A to B? Are you fucking autistic? Just shut the fuck up and stop sperging out about muh manga vs muh anime. Enjoy your preferred medium and shut the fuck up.

I enjoy both, but the anime slightly better

I love the filler and SSB Kaioken was neat. Also Black kinda bothers me in the manga while he was GOAT in the anime.

But the manga had Trunks training with the Z-Sword, so at least that was nice

Anime is canon and has always been.
The manga only serves to promote the anime nothing else. The dragonball room works with the anime staff. Which means shueisha is directly involved with the anime. Also there is no such thing as filler its called expanding on the story. Not to mention the manga is rushed and incomplete. Where is RoF??

Toyocucks started it (see post). Thats the point.

They have this intense need to "prove" the manga is superior all the time. Every thread.

Just give it a rest already.

>GOAT in the anime

>Anime is canon and has always been.
>The manga only serves to promote the anime nothing else. The dragonball room works with the anime staff. Which means shueisha is directly involved with the anime.
Finally, someone that makes sense

> Also there is no such thing as filler its called expanding on the story.
Oh...

>Just give it a rest already.
What the fuck is your point? I'm not on either "side" of this war between you goddamn autists. I want it to fucking stop. How fucking stupid are you?

Still waiting.

> "stop liking what i don't like!"

Same, I prefer the manga but the anime is still fun to watch if you aren't an autistic faggot.

This is the battle of century
Who will obtain the holy grail of canon.

Toeislims vs Toyospics

One winner. Who will survive?
Ahmed vs Pedro

Reminder that FemBroly will NOT happen.

She's just a female Saiyan, and when someone will mention the possibility of her going SSj, Krillin, Goku or some other character will imagine her going muscle mountain, with the Broly scene happening in his mind. It's just a joke cameo and it won't actually happen. They probably put it in the preview to create hype and it's clearly working.

ITT: Bunch of retards arguing about which version of Super is the best when this fucking franchise is a joke.

>the manga is superior all the time. Every thread.
Only because there's retards that come in and think Toei filler anime is more canon than the manga.

This is the most retarded thing I have read today.

>Scene prominently featured in the opening
>Not real

You can't be this dense.

Either re-read the previous posts, or don't jump in the middle of an arguement where you have no clue what you're talking about.

shut the fuck up and go jack off to inuyasha and naruto you shit taste faggot.

HAKAI

This. Only men children still enjoy this shit

>P-PROMOTIONAL MAGAZINE
>SO NOT CANON

>when this fucking franchise is a joke.
True

Except thats wrong retard.

See the first post after OP, and see who started this fucking shitfest

I'm not arguing you stupid piece of shit. I'm pissed that this idiocy keeps polluting every thread. I've been here since the thread started. You're a fucking idiot. Don't post again.

>someone likes something I don't like
>that means I'm better than they are
have you considered killing yourself in the most painful way possible? you should. it would do your family some good. probably the only good thing you've done for them since they birthed you, really.

Well arent you a cute angsty edgy faggot : 3

it's from the residual toeishilling shitposts from last thread.

>I'm pissed that this idiocy keeps polluting every thread.

Then blame

>Being this triggered over a shitty series
Do your parents a favour and kys

New thread, a chance drop that shit, yet mangafags couldn't resist

Autism level over 9 bazillion

I blame those faggots as well as everyone who responds to them with more autism. Just fucking ignore it.

It's kinda funny to see them defending the anime or the manga with so much passion when they aren't even getting any real benefit out if it. It's just pure autism.

Yep seeing Toei ruin my favorite character and turn him into some shitty DBZA meme is sooo much funny.

>angsty
>edgy
>faggot
good job with those buzzwords 15 year old faggot.

>triggered
>kys
more buzzwords. lots of underage faggots in these threads today. you should all kill yourselves and do the world a favor. honestly if someone murders you they should get the key to the city.

>autism
>over 9000 meme
holy fuck, this is getting sad.

fun*

> being this butthurt over a chinese cartoon
Wew lad

What did you just say??

Read it again.
>still fun to watch if you aren't an autistic faggot

Honestly i havn't seen one good counter-argument to this pasta

> he is serious

>butthurt
>Chinese cartoon
>wew lad
keep those buzzwords coming, you retarded 15 yo cuck.

>muh DB is so bad meme
fuck off and kill yourself already.

>keep those buzzwords
> cuck
JUST

>but the anime is still fun to watch if you're a giant shit eater
ftfy

My nigga

>Same, I prefer the manga but the anime is still fun to watch if you aren't an autistic faggot.

> autistic faggot

Case in point:

>muh superiority complex

>Read it again.
Yeah, I got you the first time.
>Yep seeing Toei ruin my favorite character and turn him into some shitty DBZA meme is sooo much fun

>no argument
concession accepted, fucking retard.

>hurr shit eater
>even though i expect it to be shit anyway but i don't take it seriously like a retard
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, autism-kun.

Not needle grenade?

I just want to talk about Dragon Ball.

Anime> manga
Anime has much better battles. Manga might get rid of the inconsistencies but its boring as fuck. >Inb4 beerus vs champa fight
Fuck off literally only better looking fight the rest the anime dominates by a fucking mile. Black/zamasu vs goku/vegeta fight was trash compared to what the anime did.

>coming to Sup Forums for discussion

It's impossible, user. People posting here are beyond saving.

>If you're big-time, you're not in V-Jump.
Unless you're Dragon freakin' Ball and your entry alone sells magazines dedicated exclusively to you every month. If you're not Shueisha's baby Dragon Ball then, yeah you'll be playing second fiddle to this monster of a franchise.

Trunks vs Dabura also looked better in the manga.

But yea in general...Piccolo vs Frost, Gpku vs Hit, Goku/Trunks (Vegeta in the manga) vs Zamasu/Black, etc was much more fun in the anime

>Anime has much better battles

>Anime has much better battles.

It will happen, but just in Krillin's mind
Yeah because having a random girl turning into Broly makes much more sense.

> B-but it's Dragon Ball!
Toyo's DB Heroes manga is also in V-Jump. So?

>looked better in the manga.
everything looks better in the manga.

Literally no fucking argument.

>Toyo's DB Heroes manga is also in V-Jump. So?
That's also what sparked the Revival of the Dragon Ball franchise in 2012, a year before BoG.

>>Trunks says the androids that will arrive are #19 and #20
He never mentions the Android numbers. And he thought it would be 17 and 18 hence his shock at seeing 19 and 20 and later 16.

Well that is the case of almost every shounen manga/anime

One piece, Naruto, Bleach, DBZ all looked better in the manga. That's the norm.

The post you're replying to specifically measured with "fun". However subjective that may be.

Show only good better after Shueisha's Dragon Ball Room.

No it didn't

Toriyama's disgust with DB Evolution did.

nothing besides the original manga is canon