KHAZAR MILKERS

Name another state that is more like the Sup Forums ideal country than Israel. Just one state that exemplifies the ambitions and goals of pol more than the Jewish State.

I'll wait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQD6GS0nqE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hint: You can't.

you know, just like Sup Forums, but like the opposite, more like an enemy, you know, a mortal enemy, that sort of just like you Sup Forums

I was told Israel is an inclusive multicultural state with democratic gov't and policies. I've been lied to?

I do want an ethnostate like the Jews have, but that obviously cannot happen with Jews around.

You realize that we hate the jews, do you?

How does this worked in your head?

North Korea

You can stop waiting and kill yourself now OP

why do Jews, Asian, and African countries get allowed to be ethno states? To a lesser extant Eastern EU, too.

KHAZAR MILKERS

Kill all jews no exceptions.

Are you saying most of the Nazi larpers here are Jewish OP? Sheeeeeeeeeeeet.

Did someone say KHAZAR MILKERS!!!

her face literally looks like a cgi character from a pixar movie

literally fucking Afghanistan a country we are currently at war with is better

perhaps OP means modern day Khazakhstan, aka Khazaria from whence Khazar/Kenite LARPers (Gog and Magog?) hail from.Keep an eye on and redpill yourselves and everyone else about a city called Astana, Khazakhstan. This may be (((their))) future 'capitol' city. Got it... Astana, Khazakhstan. See all of the Illuminati symbolism and buildings, architecture, et. al.. Notice also that the name of the city, Astana is an anagram of the word 'satan', coincidence???!!! With (((them))) there are no 'coincidences'. Seed of the 'serpent' fueled by the Talmud wickedness and indoctrination. Surely Adamic peoples in the halls of gov't know what this city is and represents and has this place targeted for glassing and dustification and ashes and soot. The goal is to annihilate any place that the 'serpents' seed may hole up in and use as a power base.

You don't seem to understand the function of the Khazar milkers meme.

Japan. South Korea. Belarus.

Palestine you fucking kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=EQD6GS0nqE0

no one "allows'" them, it's just that they aren't pussyfaggots like you lot

Israel is literally Sup Forums for jews

>imports sex slaves from ukraine and russia
>claims them and their rape babies to be israeli
oven on at gas mark 6

Why are we spending billions so a bunch of kikes in Florida vote Republican.

Sup Forums isn't full of hypocrites

>isreal
>ethnostate of non-whites
Definitely not very Sup Forums -ish when you have a country full of semetic niggers.
Very un-Sup Forums like.

You all secretly dream of a jewish gf with huge milkers.

You all want to slam a black horse pussy and do slave master role playing.

You all want to bleach hot latinas.

We are just humble Putin bots with pockets filled with rubles.

Sup Forums is just envious that whites cant build fascist ethnostates anymore like jews did.

Wanna find out how to obtain a milker GF? check this thread out now!

its in the white mans nature to conquer and subjugate

>Both Sup Forums and the jews try to manipulate society
>We are basically the same
Go blow your emu overlord.

No I want a White Wife with Blue eyes, White children and to hear you scream from nightmares at night.