How would you go about banning Homosexual acts?

How would you go about banning Homosexual acts?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1061&context=englishfacpubs
wsj.com/articles/chinas-new-tool-for-social-control-a-credit-rating-for-everything-1480351590
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U dont

/thread

I would make tight pants illegal.

The rest will solve itself.

I wouldn't because in general legislation doesn't change social behavior.

FPBP

IF I SEE ANYONE DOING ANYTHING FUCKING GAY, I MAKE EM SUCK MY DICK

It's illegal to eat crap, munch on carpet & stickin it up the pooper in many US states.

Just make it illegal so they hide it. Almost no one cares that people do mutually consensual buttstuff, we just don’t want it publicized and glamorized in front of our children.

We don’t need a gay gestapo, we just need people not having gay sex in broad daylight on the streets of New York.

How do we red pill Homosexuals about their mental issues?

China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc.. have made use of technology that can detect suspected homosexuals from analyzing their face. Make note of these individuals and investigate to see if they are in fact sodomites. If they are arrest them, sterilize them, and put them into labor camps. Problem solved after perhaps two generations.

If compliant and not too degenrate, they can live in normal society while recieving treatment. If resistant or rebellious, they can recieve treatment in a asylsm like any other mentally ill person who's a danger to themselves and others.

They should make an app for that.

Every so often I see a crazy hot guy that it feels wrong as a fellow man to mire and I'll tell you what they never look gay in the least. It would be interesting to see if the app picks up on something.

>redpills
>jews
>we
look, it's the anti-vidya crusader on holidays back to fight the good fight.
also a massive newcunt, dude is on holidays and is seeing couples walk around and people having fun and has come here for some (you) love.
An hero OP, good start

There are still sodomy laws on the books in some states. It is part of the anglo tradition to ban being gay. Basically you just have the death penalty or other punishments such as branding on the cheek with a hot iron on the books and you will notice all the sudden you don't have anymore people acting gay anymore in public. Maybe you execute one here or there, but it was actually pretty rarely enforced.
>In 1779, Thomas Jefferson wrote a law in Virginia which contained a punishment of castration for men who engage in sodomy.
>Prior to 1962, sodomy was a felony in every state, punished by a lengthy term of imprisonment or death
This talks abit about the history of the death penalty for homosexuality in america. It's written by a gay, from the perspective that it's a bad thing. It's still pretty interesting though.
digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1061&context=englishfacpubs

Tell op to stop sucking dicks

Ok....

This would be an incredibly eugenic project to at the very least sterilize the majority of male homosexuals. Lesbianism doesn't really carry the same dysgenic effects and is not a priority.

The Chinese social credit system is quite a eugenic development that we could benefit from adopting.

wsj.com/articles/chinas-new-tool-for-social-control-a-credit-rating-for-everything-1480351590

The American credit score system is not working.

>Chinese social credit system
I couldn't believe NPR was promoting that the other week. They're getting desperate. That is the last thing we want.

By executing them without trial for being a fucking faggot like u OP

> pretend to be homo
> swap out their AIDs blockers for tic tacs
> enjoy minty head jobs
> laugh at funeral and announce le masif troll
> die of AIDs
> worth it???

No it actually sounds somewhat decent. It would have to be altered for the American mentality. Basically you engage in filial piety (Go visit your mother) and you get points. You recycle and you get points. You maintain a healthy weight and you get points. This incentivizes positive eugenic behavior and social trust more than the American credit score system which is just based on paying debts to credit companies.

Go take a stroll through your local Walmart and tell me that America doesn't need to incentivize positive behavior. The bad behavior of the lowest common denominator adds tremendous strain to the economy and society.

>Right wing anti obesity squads incoming soon.

Nope. It's one of the most baldfaced attempts at social control the world has ever seen. I truly takes a people as shamelessly autistic and insect-like as the Chinese to come up with it.

You can see why communists love it.

Only the most repressed homosexual would do such a thing

Put shock collars on poofters that go off if they get within 50m of a public toilet or park.

>How would you go about banning Homosexual acts?
Any confirmed homosexual act is a crime.

Promoting, endorsing, or normalizing homosexuality is a crime.

Social control isn't always bad. Speed limits are a form of positive social control. Anti littering laws are positive social control. Forced legal protection and acceptance of sodomy is not positive social control.

In an atomized society like America adopting some aspects of this credit system would be beneficial but obviously it would have to be altered for the more individualist atomistic American mentality.

This radical libertarian streak is even a recent phenomenon in America just look up American eugenics and anti obscenity laws, which were designed to enforce social control.

No sane person wants to live in an irl upboat / downboat nightmare. Besides, asians do not in general have the same concept of shame that westerners do.

I'm not uncomfortable around other guys wearing nothing but their underwear. If that's how they want to roll then whatever. Or even if they wanted to go around buck naked for whatever reason. But off the top of my head I think twice I've felt uncomfortable around a chinese guy who did not have a compatible sense of shame or just generally what's socially appropriate wearing nothing but his underwear in the wrong circumstance despite the practicality. One guy at least he had his gf covered up despite the hot weather.

I don't want them giving me social shame points. And I wouldn't want to give them social shame points if that's what they think is normal.

Housing codes. Learn them.

>I'm not uncomfortable around other guys wearing nothing but their underwear. If that's how they want to roll then whatever. Or even if they wanted to go around buck naked for whatever reason

And here we have Libertarianism manifest. This is the society radical individualists create. A society where you can't take your kids to the park because you have got drug addled hobos rutting in public. And that's ok, but social control iz bad!!!

>I don't want them giving me social shame points.

Well neither do I that's why I'm saying taking this system and tweaking it for the white man might not be the worst thing in the world. I'm just saying the model is a potential tool that could be used to slow the rampant wave of dysgenics and downward spiral into animalism.

Nah mate it was indoors. They weren't strutting around the town like that.

That's the whole point. Close enough to share a social contract in public. Far enough where we wouldn't want to have each other assigning points for what we do in private.

"Gift giving" would hold the same sentence as pre meditated murder for starters.

Enforce the ban with inquisitors.

You'd literally have to become ISIS. And even then, it's constant roof tossing.

>Still believes in private/public distinction
>Thinks that an "individual" can perform activities in some separate capsule "in their own bedroom" that somehow doesn't effect the society as a whole.

This convo is useless. We are two separate creatures. One wants to build a society on strength and honor another wants to enjoy his libertine fantasies with no regard to survival. Do you happen to be a baby boomer?

Genetic engineering to create an airborne virus that records human cells at the embryonic stage to turn all future generations into futa.

Futa are always straight.

No, I'm somewhere between Gen X and Gen Y. This kind of computer-controlled simulation of real life goes completely against any sense of honor or wanting to build a society. It's anti-survival.

When what people do in their bedroom spills out too far is where we have the problem. Otherwise, good fences make good neighbors.

You see, it's a two-way street. Do you want millions upon millions of people who think it's OK to take a crap in the middle of the street or to honor-kill their daughters or to ruthlessly hack off the foreskins of all males to be making moral decisions about your life?

How about banning existence of millennial commie cucks that think that they can say you how you must live?

>Lesbians completely absent from chart
Wait...

>This would be an incredibly eugenic project to at the very least sterilize the majority of male homosexuals.
Cause really, the problem is homosexuals having too many kids, amirite?

> Don't be a Faggot, OP.

You don't, why ban gay marriage, how does it affect you?

Same sex marriage isn't a homosexual act.

There's literally nothing stopping 2 straight bros from getting a same sex marriage for tax benefits or whatever. Marriage fraud is only illegal for immigration purposes.

electric buttholes

Sounds like something a boomer would need. It must suck to have to be on the pot for like half an hour to take a crap.

Defenestration

except that part where we get to kill faggots for breaking the law

>Do you want millions upon millions of people who think it's OK to take a crap in the middle of the street or to honor-kill their daughters or to ruthlessly hack off the foreskins of all males to be making moral decisions about your life?

And why would that happen as a result of literally just implementing soft eugenics, something that America did until the 80's?

Do you not understand I'm not saying that we allow the Chinese to have power over us, but that this credit system is actually a good idea that we could implement?

Lesbians don't have that many STD's and don't commit the same amount of murder, rape, drug abuse, suicide, etc... that male homosexuals do.

I'm out

Hail victory.

Because that's the fundamental danger of concentrating power, particularly into something arbitrary rather than even ideological.

>Lesbians don't have that many STD's and don't commit the same amount of murder, rape, drug abuse, suicide, etc... that male homosexuals do.
I'd be surprised if male homosexuals had particularly high murder or rape rates. Those are generally crimes committed on people you know and male homosexuals report the lowest DV rates by a country mile.