Have you ever considered wearing clothing with anime on it?

have you ever considered wearing clothing with anime on it?

Stuff like graphic tees or "subtle" anime clothing is gay as hell, but fit and attractive people can work obnoxious stuff. Even better if you're black.

I'D WEAR THIS OPPAI HOODY

SIGNIFIES A MAN OF CULTURE, NO DFC

ALSO CONFIRMS FUBUKI WINS THE SAITAMAB OWL

When I was in high school I had a t-shirt with chibis of Onna Ranma, Ranma, and Genma-panda.

If the current world no.1 female figure skater shows up into an interview flaunting their powerlevel and wearing a Yuri!!! on Ice shirt, I can do it too

>wear a Saitama shirt to the beach
>cute chick notices my shirt as i take it off
>"nice shirt"
>give her a creepy smile
>hop right past her through the hot sand like a tard towards the ocean
would recommend

No, I'm not a degenerate.

I have this one

No, such clothing seems weebish

Agreed, I have some big bright obnoxious anime shirts. I don't wear them out but I feel top silly when I wear them around the house and walk in front of a mirror.

No, because I'm not a powerlevel-revealing attention whore.

>be me
>wearing 2hu shirt at 7/11 buying some beer
>leave, go to get in my car
>some fat white girl follows me out and says some shit in broken Japanese
>i live in Illinois
>'uhh you don't look Japanese'
>get in my car and drive away

>tfw black but not muscular enough to pull off all the silly shit I have hidden in my closet.

One of these days I'll go back to the gym.

>black

kek. my man

While the the patch general on /k/ I discovered is abominable, they do have a few damn fine patches, so I'm thinking of buying one or two of those and wear them on my bag.

You gotta Do It For Her

You did right.

Only acceptable anime clothing is pokemon, because it's super mainstream and also a major video game. DBZ (not other db stuff like Super) could also be, depending on where you live, but still nowhere near pokemon's level.

Everything else makes you look like a weeb.

I could pull this one off in summer, I think. With an extra large size and denim shorts I'll look like your typical grill who's wearing some obscure rock band shirt.

More manga related but I own this shirt. I think it's subtle enough. Only people that say anything are the elderly ladies at the library that think it's religious of some sort.

Yep. Check it.

Well shit, just watched it. I'm not brave enough to show everyone my powerlevel like that. Cheers to her.

>thinly-veiled blogshit thread
Fuck off.

i would wear this

I would get this tote if I wasn't a poorfag.

>he doesn't exist within the 458th layer of irony whilst physically being in the reality plane

I wear a kinda subtle nerv shirt every once in a while

gotten compliments on it before so I guess it works

I love wearing anime shirts. It makes it easy to make friends with people who have the same hobbies as me. If they're too weird I just avoid them.

>It makes it easy to make friends with people
Why are you here?

If you're a grill then nobody cares in the first place. Why would it be weird for a girl to wear some girly looking crap? That really does look like a shirt for some emo band though

It's not very subtle, but the color layers great with a vest.

kek