Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is like a glowing star in the sky that shines bright for you! Make sure to make her proud!

Let's get things rolling!

Valentine's days coming quick, do you have any special plans together?

What makes you feel closer together?

Is your loved one shy about more romantic things or more open about them? Which of you are more likely to bring up romantic ideas?

You're buying your first place together! What kind of place would you choose to live in together? Would they be more interested in a fixer upper or a house that doesn't need work done?

Would you work together to fix the house if needed? Or would one of you mainly handle it?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolute cuties!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmwTXyxwhHU&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fantastic thing to see first thing in the morning. ...Either that, or I'm still on a rush from her birthday the other day.

>Valentines
Considering it's also our anniversary, I say that a nice trip is in order. Something to make it more memorable than it already is.

>Closer
Usually having something of her on my person; feels like she's right there beside me. Besides that, listening to her music usually helps, be it her old stuff or stuff I've never listened to before.

>love shy
She usually pretty passionate, but there are still some more intimate acts that leave her a little flustered. She also gets embarrassed easily over public displays of affection, so I usually have to keep it low key. That said, I'd probably be the romantic between the two of us.

>new place
She'd definitely be more interested in something already proper, but now I'm fantasizing over the former option. Living in a home that we helped put together over time does have it's charm, to be honest.

If a problem arises, how would your special one attempt to resolve it? Are they the kind who'd develop overly-intricate strategies or plans? Would they throw caution to the wind and tackle the problem guns blazin'? Would they go for a third option that escapes my mind at the moment?

Always a pleasure to see everyone here. Yukari, Mint, Kagura, Sonico, Crona, all of you.

>Valentine's days coming quick, do you have any special plans together?
...No.
>What makes you feel closer together?
The purpose she has given my life.
>Is your loved one shy about more romantic things or more open about them? Which of you are more likely to bring up romantic ideas?
She is pretty shy despite being quite alpha on several other things in life.
>Would you work together to fix the house if needed? Or would one of you mainly handle it?
I will handle it.

Post waifu in casual wear.

Hello, everybody! Hope you've had a good week

>Special Valentine's plans?
I have plans to take her to a pretty nice Italian Restaurant! They have some very good linguine, Then afterwards, we'll cuddle on the couch and watch a movie or whatever she wants to do
>What makes us feel closer together?
Just simply talking about whatever when we're alone is enough for us. Also just enjoying each other's company is a big way to feel closer
>Romantic shyness?
We're both pretty shy about bringing up romantic stuff, but once either of us can muster ourselves up to do it, It's smooth sailing from there. We're both just as likely to initiate romantic things
>Buying our first place
We'd both be aiming for our dream house right off the bat, which would be a log cabin near or in a small village somewhere near mountains. We'd be more interested in a house that doesn't need much work done, but it's not out of the question to get a cabin that needs a small amount of work to fix up
>House work?
We'd both be equally unmotivated to do it, but we would be there to motivate each other when it comes time to do so.

>Compliment a Waifu
Mint has cute short hair
Luka is a great singer
Miku's outfit is adorable
Yukari's smile is heartwarming
Konata's Green eyes are out of this world
Miia's scales are smooth and silky
And all of you're waifus are stunning!

Questions

Is your beloved able to sneak behind you for a quick little surprise, or is she far too loud a person for that?

Is your waifu's hair easy to manage? Or is there a special procedure/ritual they have to through to get it the way they like it?

Is she the type to dedicate herself to a single long term project, or does she maybe lose interest in something halfway through and move on?

Hope you have a good week, friends

>house
buy land, build small house, outside of a large city but close enough so that its still convenient, a good amount of land for kids and pets, hot tub and sauna in the back yard.

>sneak
yes she is very sneaky

>shy about romance?
Not at all, he is the most likely to bring it up.
>Compliment
Miia's face scales are very cute
Yukari is a very fun girl
Kagura's athletics are impressive
Happy belated birthday to Luka!

This new card of Shuzo was released yesterday, it is a new type of rarity where you can hear the character's voice during certain things. I got very lucky and got it on my first play of the gacha. I love my beautiful waifu so much and now I can hear him greet me every morning when I log in. Very happy.

Question I was thinking about. What is better? Not thinking about your waifu lewd and fapping to anything but her, or only fapping to her and no one else?

Coming right up.

-It would be quite difficult for her, but because I have exceptional hearing. That said, all she needs is a good distraction.
-I imagine that keeping hair that long does require some degree of maintenance.
-She's not a fickle person. Once she gets involved in a project, she does her best to see it through to the end.

Thanks for the wishes, and congrats on the find, my friend.

>Valentine's
No plans yet, but I'll have to come up with something great to make up for our anniversary yesterday which got screwed up thanks to a court date.
>closer together
Looking at photos of her that I saved and listening to her character songs.
>romantic
She is pretty passionate, especially so on full moons. She would probably be the one bringing up more romantic ideas.
>house
We would look for a large house in good condition, but we would probably make some adjustments like a larger bathtub if it was needed. If it was a small project I would probably handle it with some help from her, but larger projects we would probably bring in professionals.
>Compliment a Waifu
Luka has really nice hair!
Mio is a great singer!
Yukari is an excellent team player!
Mint has wonderful ears!

Happy Belated Birthday!
As for problems, she would probably seek out some help or ideas if she is having trouble with it.

>sneak
She's a very sneaky snek.
>hair
It can cause her some troubles.
>dedication
She is very dedicated if she cares about the project enough.

Questions:
If your waifu was real and loved you back, but you only had a week to spend together, what would you do?
What is your favorite physical trait of your waifu? Non-physical?
Does your waifu travel a lot?

Good evening waifu thread! I hope this week brings you many more precious memories to cherish with your beloved!

Good evening Mintbro! Your waifu always looks so beautiful in her cute dresses!

Yukari and I will hopefully get some time alone for an old-fashioned date, like the movies, maybe some dinner and dancing, then tanks to finish!

She gets pretty shy about romantic things, and I get pretty shy about talking about them with her, so we just have to blush our way through it!

I'd love to fix up an old house in the woods with my beloved wife, as we're both pretty hands-on!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Kagura a super cute and genki!
Miia a adorable snek and tries very hard at whatever she does!
Hibiki is cute as a button!
Crona is pure and wonderful!
Kyousuke is a precious nerd and very cute indeed!
Kobori is a wonderful dancer and singer!
Konata and her husbando are both adorable nerds!

Happy belated birthday to your beloved waifu! I hope you have many more together!

Yukari loves to make intricate strategies for all things, but rarely manages to get them into action!

You got it, bud!

Erio is a gosh darn cutie! Treasure her always!

She's surprisingly quiet, but always gives herself away with mischievous giggling when sneaking!

>is her hair easy to manage
>

Congrats on the card! Shuzo is a 10/10 cutie pie, and you're lucky to have one another!

2cute

adorable snek gif!

I'm afraid I can't pick a favourite trait, I find something new out about her every day! She loves to travel on her carrier ship with her friends!

Question time!

Are there any foods your beloved loves? Any they simply cannot stand?

Are they more of an arts or science person?

Who would win in an arm wrestle, them or you? Would you let them win?

Have an incredible week, waifu thread.

>What is your favorite physical trait of your waifu? Non-physical?

she is tall, i like tall
her passion is another thing i like

>food
Salmiakki

Neither of those.

The latter

Stop masturbating

>valentines day
I just ditched my waifu.

>valentine's day plans
Gonna bake him cookies and try to make chocolates like last year, although I don't think I have the space to do that this year unfortunately.

>closer
Listening to 80s music, drawing him, and riding my bike at night. Also practicing riding motorbike but I'm still really bad. Hopefully will get better when the weather round here stops sucking.

Physical? His stupid hair. Non-physical? I like his stupid over-the-top attitude towards things.

>Is your waifu's hair easy to manage? Or is there a special procedure/ritual they have to through to get it the way they like it?

I'd imagine it takes him awhile to get it like that. Why is his hair so stupid?

Question: How would your waifu/husbando take their tea?

What do you suggest to do for Valentine's Day at home?

Good evening everyone!

>compli-mint
Mint is adorable!
Erio has lovely blue hair!
Happy belated birthday, Luka! You got the coolest spinning moves!
Fuuka is a great mission control!
Kyousuke is adorkably cute!
Crona is a sweetheart!
All your waifus are amazing!

>Valentine's
I found a recipe I really want to try out on Valentine's. I plan to have a trip to the zoo with her so I can show her the owls and wolves there, she's going to love it.
Unfortunatly, I'll probably be busy on that day though, I hope I can actually have a proper date, otherwise it'll have to wait for the weekend. She's definitly going to get chocolate though!

>Close
I feel very close to her when I write about her or read her parts of the story again or just think "What would Tsukihi think about this Series/Vidya/whatever".
I also have some items related to her with me on important dates because they help me to stay calm.

>romantic
Even though she is big extrovert, she actually gets quite shy and flustered about romantic things. Most of the time it's me who bring up this sort of stuff

>house
A cozy house a little outside of the city would be great. While it would be cool to kind of fix it up ourself, we'd both get frustrated so I think one doesn't need a lot of work would be best.
We'd work together to fix the house, but neither of us is particularly good in that sort of stuff

>sneak
She can be a sneaky birb!

>hair
Due to her supernatural nature, Tsukihi hair is able to grow at an incredible pace. While many could find that annoying, she actually likes it because she likes having a different hairstyle every other week.

>long term project
No, not at all. It's actually one of her biggest problems, she has a very hard time staying motivated on a single project.

>physical trait
I love her smile!

>Non-physical
Her caring nature and bluntness

>travel
Ever since she finished high school, she started to enjoy traveling a lot

Do whatever a sensible married person would: fap to whatever you want.

I'm going to bake something like I usually do, I just need to figure out what.
Hugging my daki, listening to any of her songs. looking through her pictures.
She's a little shy about that kind of stuff.
Sonico is very cute and has a great voice.

Happy late birthday to your cute waifu. I hope it was a great day for the two of you.
She would plan out what to do.

She's fast enough.
She doesn't have any problems with her hair.
If she likes it she wouldn't lose interest.

I love her hair and eyes. For non-physical, how kind she is.
She travels all the time.

There's nothing that she really dislikes.
More science.
Using magic she would be able to win.

Hopefully she didn't learn to dump a bunch of sugar in it from Lindy.

-Make the most of our week together. I have some ideas of where to take her, though she'd probably talk me out of going overboard for her sake.
-Physically, her eyes. Non-physically, her subtle warmth.
-It comes with the territory of being a musical performer, though sadly she's been doing less traveling as of late.

-Tuna is a major given for her. She's also fond of takoyaki. On the other side of the spectrum, she's not too fond of overly messy foods like spaghetti. Surprisingly, she's not too fond of negi/leeks either.
-She's pretty tech savvy, but I imagine she'd consider herself more of an arts person.
-As much as I'd like to think I have an edge, it would pretty much be an even split.

Hot and sweetened.

>food
She loves tea, tea snacks, sweets and ice cream!

>art or science
She loves literature and manga and currently wants to become a dancer, so I'd say she's more of an arts person.

>arm wrestle
I'd win. If we made a playful bet beforehand though, I might let her win though

>tea
She was part of the Tea Ceremony Club back in her highschool days and she loves matcha!
She also likes green and oolong tea and we mostly settle for these because matcha is simply too expensive. She doesn't like black tea very much.

You can have a romantic candlelight dinner with her! Make her her favourite food, get out that fancy wine and just enjoy each other's company.
Or something like a bath with rose petals for the two of you, I bet she'd love that!
Afterwards you could cuddle up on the couch together and watch a film you both enjoy.

Question time!
Did your waifu enjoy school?What were her favourite subjects?
Does she have a lot of friends or just a few very close ones?
Would you get along with her circle of friends? Would she get along with yours?

How would your parents react if you introduced your waifu to them? The actual person, ofcourse.

>hair
I bet he spends a long time on it regardless of whether or not it needs it.
>travel?
Very often for tours. He toured in space once.
>arts or sciences
Arts
>arm wrestle
I would win. Not sure if I'd let him win but I bet he'd be a sore loser.
>tea
Milk tea.

Could your waifu easily lift you and carry you bridal style?

Whenever I correct or restrain my own behavior based on what I think is something she wouldn't approve of.

>Is your loved one shy about more romantic things or more open about them?

She's the type to think or read about romantic stories, but shy if it came down to apply something from it.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!

Miku is cute and her pop music is pleasant to listen to.

>Is your beloved able to sneak behind you for a quick little surprise, or is she far too loud a person for that?

It would be easy for her.

>Is your waifu's hair easy to manage? Or is there a special procedure/ritual they have to through to get it the way they like it?

She has a lot of hair cosmetics in her room. She must take some time to manage it, but those are her secrets.

>Is she the type to dedicate herself to a single long term project, or does she maybe lose interest in something halfway through and move on?

She is very dedicated and hard working and would stick to any goal until she is done with it.

Her beauty marks.
Her lively disposition of always pushing forward was the first thing that stood out about her.

Also I wish everyone a fantastic week.

Wow, this thread seems pretty early, used to having to wait a while after I get back from work.

I'm still really bad at figuring these things out, I'm not entirely sure. I always go for ramen but really I'd rather do something a little more special. Life's been a little tumultuous lately, so I've struggled to figure something out. Hopefully I'll work it out. Possibly make it the day I show her daki to the people I live with, even though I'll be judged harshly for it.

Doing pretty much anything which involves her in some way. Probably a little overbearing, but whenever I create something it at least has some of her influence behind it and at most is something with her directly in it. Creating something new which she's involved in, be it art, text, code or whatever, is a really nice feeling.
And, while it might be obvious, these threads help a lot too. Answering questions and sparking my imagination brightens my week a fair bit.

Both of us are pretty open about them for the most part; I mean, if it's something pretty embarassing and cheesy and cliche then sure, we'll be embarassed bringing it up. But then we'll probably tease the other gently about such an idea. Little pokes and digs about how they're secretly a true romantic at heart and actually love silly gestures, but in the end it's all worthwhile.
Of course, it's not always going to be that way. If she wants to go to something like a couple's crepe shop event, then there'd likely be a quip about how she can ask for extra toppings and stuff 'cause we're there as a couple. Probably a little bit more playful and energetic than most of the couples who'd show up, think the person serving would be a little surprised, heh.

I should probably pastebin some of these, I don't want to flood the thread...

No, I like getting to read your replies.

Being closer together
>romantic ideas
We're both similarly romantic, although she does get shy about some things
>first place
Probably a small apartment in town, we'd want to be close to stuff, minimal work required
>work together
I'm sure she'd be willing help out

>overly-intricate strategies or plans
This

pic

>sneak behind
Probably
>hair easy to manage
She keeps it very well trimmed and kempt but I don't think it's too difficult
>dedicate herself
This

>foods
I wish I knew
>arts or science
Very much arts
>arm wrestle
lol
>Have an incredible week
You too

>Valentines
She just wants to stay at home and eat pizza

>Closer get
Cuddling. She also likes climbing all over me

>Love shy/Romantic
She hops on the first chance she gets, luckily she's not tsundere and pretty cool about it. She normally brings up the idea, intentionally or not.

>First Place
Fixer-Upper log cabin near a lake with lots of insects. She wouldn't mind if it was a mansion or a shack.
We'd both be working on the house together.

I feel bad posting 5 or so character limit posts in a row, though.

>You're buying your first place together!
First place is probably just going to be a pretty typical flat or apartment. Neither of us really need to hide anything from the other because of how we are, so space isn't too much of an issue and with her being in college only I'll be earning, it'd be a little tough to buy a big place.
Only mandatory feature is that it has plenty of storage space for merch, manga and all the stuff that comes with it; though the 1:1 scale figures will have to wait.
While we'd take somewhere which doesn't need work doing (and likely not want to do work either), there'll still be a fair amount of... redecoration, so to speak, going on. Some of the promo posters are HUGE, I don't have any room in my house right now which could hold it - let alone a Japanese flat.
Plus, if we're struggling for room we can use one of those fold out sofabeds. Bonus means we can watch TV and play games without even having to get out of bed!

>Would you work together to fix the house if needed?
I'd probably wind up doing most of the fixing, since I'm a fair bit taller and generally stronger. I'm sure she'd want to make sure little details are in order, even if they're not particularly important ones. Just those little things - though making sure that she can reach everything is pretty important. Can wind her up a little about needing a stool to get to certain things, but if I push it too much she'll just refuse to get me things because 'oh no it's out of my reach, it's a shame I'm so short'. I like her height, though, she's cute as she is. Pretty sure she knows I'm just teasing.

Thanks Eriobro! It's a bit of a shame not too much focuses on her eyes, probably because the artstyle is simple. They're really pretty, though; I wish more art did. Plus, she has such a wide range of her cute reactions, and they're great at showing how she feels.
[cont]

Also as a cute thought, if Erio likes to wrap herself up snug, does that mean she'd be more inclined to share a hoodie or jacket with you, poking her head out of the collar area? She's probably just the right size for it, and she gets to enjoy both your body warmth and a comfy jacket, so it's win/win!

>Is your beloved able to sneak behind you for a quick little surprise, or is she far too loud a person for that?
Oh she'll be capable of sneaking up behind me, but that's usually because I'll be a little too engrossed in something to really notice. Big headphones don't help much, either. I'm sure she'd make liberal use of the fact I'm easily startled and would have a lot of fun with it. Until I break something, anyway. But then again, breaking something is probably an 'event flag' too.
Similarly I can do exactly the same back, while she's attentive it's still possible to catch her unaware and make her jump. She'd get a little embarassed, but try to pretend it doesn't bother her and get back to what she's doing.

>Is your waifu's hair easy to manage?
To wash and dry, there's quite a lot of it, so in that regard it's a little awkward. But somewhat theraputic to help each other sort their hair out after a bath, even if she gets to enjoy being pampered for a fair bit more than I do. Otherwise it's generally just a little bit wild due to its length; it'll get 'messier than usual' but unless she's doing a certain style for a reason, it's pretty messy usually anyway. It is kinda cute how much effort she needs to pull it out of any top she puts on, though. Otherwise she ends up with a little fluffy tail of hair where it ends.

>Is she the type to dedicate herself to a single long term project?
Depends on the project, really. Things like MMOs are a big time investment, so as long as they hold her interest, she'll stick with it. But if something's boring her, she'll procrastinate super easily and find something else to do - even if what she was doing is important.

Nothing yet. I still have to think of something.

Watching her in game conversations I guess. It's a small thing but I enjoy it

>Is your loved one shy about more romantic things or more open about them? Which of you are more likely to bring up romantic ideas?
She's very open about it, she's also the one I think would be more likely to suggest romantic stuff.

>You're buying your first place together! What kind of place would you choose to live in together? Would they be more interested in a fixer upper or a house that doesn't need work done?
Let's just say she wouldn't want a small house. Or a plain one

>Would you work together to fix the house if needed? Or would one of you mainly handle it?
Good question, I like to think we'd both help. Or she'd just pay other people to do it.

>If your waifu was real and loved you back, but you only had a week to spend together, what would you do?
I'd let her do what she wants, because I think being with her would be enough for me.

Her eyes, and her confidence.

>Does your waifu travel a lot?
Nope, but I think she'd like to.

She's a pretty exuberant person, but she might manage a quick sneak attack.

I think the way it's tied up means she must spend a lot of time in the morning's getting it ready.

1/2

>Valentine's days coming quick, do you have any special plans?
I'm baking her some sweets, making her a collage and writing her a poem
>What makes you feel closer?
Learning Japanese
>Is she shy about more romantic things or more open about them?
She's open when it's with someone she trusts, but otherwise she avoids the topic
> Which of you are more likely to bring up romantic ideas?
Me
>You're buying your first place together! What kind of place do you choose?
Somewhere with lots of green around, or at least enough space for a garden.
> Would she be more interested in a fixer upper or a house that doesn't need work done?
One that doesn't need a lot of work would be ideal, but I'm willing to put work into it if we like the place enough
>Would you work together?
Of course
I'd do the heavy labor, but she'd help me paint and arrange our belongings

Chihiro looks cute when she's angry

>If a problem arises, how would your waifu attempt to resolve it?
See if she can handle it by herself with her own skills, if not then ask help from the most qualified person she knows.

>Is she to sneak behind you for a quick little surprise, or is she far too loud a person for that?
She isn't the type to, but she'd definitely be able to.
>Is her hair easy to manage?
Yup, Fuuka's short hair doesn't get in the way of her work.
>Is she the type to dedicate herself to a single long term project, or does she maybe lose interest in something halfway through and move on?
Nah, she's very dedicated.

>Are there any foods she loves?
Her favorite food is crab cream croquettes, she likes sugar cookies and she seems to like Salmon Roe sushi
> Any she simply cannot stand?
I'm not sure.
>is she more of an arts or science person?
I'd say science, but she appreciates both.

You too!

Tease me, but I'd have the advantage of the language barrier keeping them from telling her anything that may embarrass me.

Is your loved one fond of gardening?

2/2

She's a very dedicated sort of person. I think if she set her mind to it she wouldn't lose interest in a big project.

>Are there any foods your beloved loves? Any they simply cannot stand?
I suppose if we go with her likes and dislikes she'd hate any food that was "plain" and like food that was expensive and lavish.

>Are they more of an arts or science person?
Arts. 100% Arts.

>Who would win in an arm wrestle, them or you? Would you let them win?
Her. I am a weak man and she is a strong woman.

Does your waifu have a cute nickname for you?

-Academically, she did pretty well in school. Even kept up an interest in astronomy over the years. Unfortunately, this went on during a particularly troubling time when her friendship with Miku was pretty strained.
-She has the other Crypton Vocaloids (Miku, Rin, Len, Meiko, Kaito). They're close enough to consider each other family.
-Miku is a given. It would probably take quite a bit to get on her bad side, plus I owe her for introducing me to Luka. The others, might take a bit of effort. As for my friends...I shudder to think how my friend would embarrass me in front of her.

They would've bonded pretty nicely due to a mutual interest in music.

I'd be surprised if she could, but it looks like I'll be the one doing the lifting between the two of us.

She loves flowers, though she probably wouldn't do much gardening until we've settled down a bit.

For some reason, I keep hearing her voice calling me 'Honey' for some reason.

I've actually struggled with this dilemma a lot. See, I find my wife sexually attractive. And I would engage her sexually quite often if she were real, but I find my respect for her as just someone I love and a best friend makes it hard to imagine her in any sexually graphic way. For the longest time I didn't even fap to her, because I couldn't help but feel I was putting her on the level of all those I've fapped to over the years. But, the problem is I find it hard to get sexually excited to my waifu, so I've failed in my attempts to fap to her and only her, even though I wish I could. So I fap to others and finish with the thought of her. And even though I end with her the only one in my thoughts, it makes me feel horrible and like I'm not being a good husband.

I wish I could do better.

Missed your question somehow.
Bit belated (or really early?), but I wish her a happy birthday!

>If a problem arises, how would your special one attempt to resolve it?
Depends on how much she cares about it. Which is usually inverse to how important it really is. If it means maximising the bonuses and loyalty points for something because she really wants exclusives and her budget doesn't reach that far, we'll be prepared for Third Impact with how thorough things are. Which probably go out the window anyway when she sees something she doesn't have either, but the thought counts.
Otherwise, if it's something not quite as pressing as the important things in life like manga, she'd try to resolve it after as much procrastination as possible in one of the easiest ways possible. Or she'd ask me to sort it out, even though I'm pretty much the same when it comes to problems arising.

>thanks to a court date
Considering the rules behind homestays, don't get arrested!

How cute and petite she is in pretty much every way. Fun sized, piggyback sized, always-has-to-carry-ID sized. Pettanko perfection. She's just that absolute ideal for me where we can snuggle together and she's big enough to give a good comfy squeeze to, while she can enjoy getting a very 'full', rewarding hug in return.
Non-physical is definitely her overwhelming enthusiasm for the things she loves, it brings a smile to my face to see people passionate about things they really enjoy, so seeing her passion for the things she loves as someone -I- love, the effect is multiple times stronger that way.

Not particularly, there's events and stuff but they aren't especially far away. We can go out for trips to certain places (being an opportunity for her to show more of her culture) but we're pretty settled in getting to enjoy each other's company at home.

Thanks Yukaribro!
On the topic of being nerds, how well versed are you with tanks and stuff relative to her? Does she pout if you don't know something about a tank (even though it's a really obscure fact) then give you a lecture on it? It's a cute thought to imagine her telling you off with a pout because you don't know the barrel length of a WW2 tank, haha. Don't squidge her cheeks -too- hard in return.

This is nice and easy, because it's actually specifically stated! Obviously she likes choco-cornets and snacks in general, but her main dislike is mozuku seaweed. Not tried it myself, but from the name alone I think I can probably already understand a little.

A little bit of A, a little bit of B. On the one hand, arts include things like anime and manga, and the whole fanbase's creations such as doujin which go with them. Not exactly traditional 'fine art', but it's still art, right?
On the science side, it's cool to see things done - but it can be a bit of a buzzkill to have things say 'Oh yeah, that giant mecha is impossible right now'. At the same time though, stuff like Gunbuster has some really cool scientific theory and stuff in it which applies in real life, so with how easily we're influenced by media it's pretty effective at that, too.

I'd win without a doubt, and while I'd pretend to struggle for a bit, I think it goes without say she'd call bullshit immediately if she started to win. Our size difference would make it a little bit too obvious, haha.

>How would your waifu/husbando take their tea?
Either she'd have green tea, or she'd probably use milk and sugar. Which she knows winds me up, being a Brit. At least it affords me the opportunity to make the cheesy line of her having it 'as sweet as she is herself'.

nofap

Have you drawn your waifu recently?

as a doodle in my notebook. i can't do anything better than that

Not yet. I think I'll get some chocolate

Her music.

She isn't shy about them.

>Which of you are more likely to bring up romantic ideas?

Good question.

>You're buying your first place together! What kind of place would you choose to live in together? Would they be more interested in a fixer upper or a house that doesn't need work done?

I know some people that could help but they don't live in Japan, so maybe the proper house.

I know some people that could help. I think I'd try to do most of the stuff.

Ohayou friend~

Try to find help and make a plan.

She has vary long hair, that's always a bit of work to manage.

She can keep her focus on one project when she wants to.

I did actually do that in the weeks leading up to her birthday, because I felt I should at least strive for that. It's impossible for me to ignore the urge though. I will end up caving and then just feel even worse in the end.

Yes! Drawing her makes the grind of practice easier.

>Did your waifu enjoy school?
More than I think she'd admit. She enjoyed hanging out with her friends and living a cliche high school life, but she enjoys being able to do whatever she wants more - which school always clashed with.

Well, most things clash with 'staying up till 4am playing games'. Especially homework. Which since she can only rely on Misao, she's had to learn to actually sort out herself.

>Does she have a lot of friends or just a few very close ones?
She's got a pretty broad circle of friends, though the Hiiragis, Miyuki and Nanako are quite a bit closer than anyone else. It's less overbearing that way, I imagine. Plus, Nanako shares a bunch of the same game library, and Kagami reads some relatable manga (even if they're not quite as shoneny as what Kona-chan reads), so those tie in pretty well too.

>Would you get along with her circle of friends? Would she get along with yours?
Pretty sure they'd be kinda expecting me to be how I am, which is basically a slightly more serious version of Kona-chan herself. So it wouldn't be too much of a difference, really. Other than us occasionally getting a little bit too close for the comfort of everyone around, and making Kagami/Miyuki a bit jealous, it'd be fine.
Same applies in reverse, I don't think any of my friends would really be surprised that I'd go for her of all people. Hell, she'd get reliable contacts to help out on MMOs, too.

>How would your parents react if you introduced your waifu to them?
Probably the first question would be how old she is, which is a little embarassing. When they get to know her though, I don't think they'd even be remotely surprised that I fell for her. Would be cute to see her try to be a little bit more formal around them, only to fall face first onto my bed exclaiming how pulling a straight face is 'exhausting', heh.

>>Could your waifu easily lift you and carry you bridal style?
Ahah, I doubt it. Would be cute to see her try, though.

Another threadly reminder that your beloveds are all supremely beautiful!

I think she'd take it a little sweet, with milk, which suits her pretty well, but we usually take coffee!

I think my parents would be pretty happy to meet someone as enthusiastic as me!

Have a fantastic week with your cute wife!

Super cute!

Imagining you two painting your first house together is a pretty cute image, getting paint dripped on you from the wet ceiling, bickering a little about which anime posters to put in pride of place.

Very cute waifu indeed!

Fuuka looks so adorable in that picture!

I started learning about tanks after meeting her, so I get scolded quite a bit for making rookie mistakes! I'm learning more every day though, but if I know too much I'll not get cutely pouted at quite so much
that's some damn cute coffee art!

Can't draw for toffee, but I write for her!

Luka is incredibly cute!

Ohayou to you and your lovely waifu~

>Are there any foods your beloved loves?

Tuna.

Arts. That's her job after all.

Normal green tea.

>Did your waifu enjoy school? What were her favourite subjects?

Music I guess.

A few close ones and some people she gets along with but that aren't real friends.

>Would you get along with her circle of friends? Would she get along with yours?

I don't know if her friends could accept me.
I don't have much friends so it wouldn't be a problem, they would just complain about me having less time for them.

>How would your parents react if you introduced your waifu to them?

I think they'd like her.

>Could your waifu easily lift you and carry you bridal style?

She is smaller than me, I think she would have problems with my size.

>Is your loved one fond of gardening?

She does likes flowers and other plants but I don't thinks she likes spending much time on them.

>Does your waifu have a cute nickname for you?

No, not yet.

She'll likely know the basics since she'll have had to learn to be able to help out, but it doesn't seem like the kind of thing she'd enjoy. It's quite a bit of physical work. I'm sure she'd ask for the next house to have a garden with the gravelly stuff which is easy instead, haha.
Still, I think if I got her a little bonsai tree she'd look after it pretty well. They're kind of like physical tamagochis, I guess?

We can kind of interchange nicknames because of the language barrier, so we can call each other embarassing things from our own language to tease one another. I do kinda like being called 'darlingu', though. And calling her 'hon' (being short for 'honey') is a nice way to quickly talk to her too. Other than that, my name is really easy to say and even 'works' in Japanese, so she can use that most of the time. Albeit rolling out the first syllable a bit, but I find that cute.

>Have you drawn your waifu recently?
Not recently enough. I've drawn her quite a lot in the past, but going into any more detail about trying to art is way too bloggy.

Ahaha, I think she'd get a little annoyed about that, seeing as I'd be the one painting the higher parts. Having not done it quite right and it dripping into her area.
Debating whether to have a Hei or CC poster next to the fridge because 'that's where we keep pizza' would be pretty hilarious.

>I started learning about tanks after meeting her,
That's cute in its own way, though. Shows the relationship isn't superficial in that you like her for her, and not just her interests. And hey, it gives her someone to passionately lecture about how wonderful different tanks are, too! Just... don't let her take things too far and start testing you on them, haha.

Lots of things to sort out now, have a wonderful week, you wonderful people!

Thank you, Yukari's hair always looks fluffly, that's pretty amazing

she calls me Munapää

im sure my dad would be fine with her but my mom really hates the idea of me having a girlfriend.

>friends
her friend is very cute and likable, and im sure she would fit in with my friends.

I want to spoil my adorable fujo wife with kisses, compliments, and hugs!

Have a fantastic week, fellow waifubros!

Nothing special, just the usual commemorative photo.
If I'm going out of my way to to get things done because of her, then we're as close as can be.
Happy that she isn't just a concept anymore.
Does carving her name count? If so, yes.

Nothing special, we're just gonna spend the whole day together and take the day off, maybe see a movie together.

Hugging while talking about issues.

She's not very used to it, but she likes them a lot despite being a bit shy. I tend to lead and come up with ideas.

Depends why we're getting one. If we're planning on kids soon i'd rather go for whatever will last us longer while having enough space to accommodate multiple children, a fixer upper if needed. Otherwise just a reasonably sized easy appartment.

She's very good at sneaking up on me.

I have no idea how her hair works, it just does, and it's absolutely adorable.

She can be very devoted to a single thing if she really wants to.

Refuse to be separated again.

How small and cuddly she is.
Her strength and perseverance.

She has, but doesn't anymore.

Crab, and all sweets as well.

More artsy, she has no experience with science.

Used to be evenly, now mostly me. I wouldn't let her win but i wouldn't use much force.

She never went to school.
She had just a few close ones, they all died. Just her sister's left.
I don't like her but i try to get along. I don't have a lot but they get along fine.

Happy and they'd love her.

>Valentine's days
I plan on baking him some sweets. I was thinking some peanut butter cookies and brownies. Possibly make a nice breakfast of pancakes and watch some romantic movies. Maybe Kimi no na wa since neither of us have seen it yet.

Listening to him sing, looking at pictures of him, cuddling and just spending time in general. Places like these threads help in their own way too.

>Is your loved one shy about more romantic things
Yes and no. Generally speaking we're both lovey dovey but whoever shows it first it makes the other one embarrassed and shy.

>First place together
A small apartment somewhere around his uni, so the Tokyo area. I'd probably try and get him to rent out a place where someone died because it'd be cheaper but I'm not sure he'd be okay with that.
>fix the house
I'd do most everything except fixing more complex things.

>compliment
Luka has a lovely voice and is just as beautiful. Lately I've been listening to this song youtube.com/watch?v=cmwTXyxwhHU&
Also thank you everyone for the compliments. My husbando is the greatest!

>Favorite physical trait of your waifu? Non-physical?
There's so many I love so it's hard to pick only one. Physically, his beautiful caramel skin is high up there and for non-physical his desire to live a peaceful and modest/normal life.

>Food
He drinks a lot of roasted barley tea but that's all I know.

>art or science
Neither

>If a problem arises, how would your special one attempt to resolve it? Are they the kind who'd develop overly-intricate strategies or plans? Would they throw caution to the wind and tackle the problem guns blazin'?
More the latter than former.

It's quite simple.
>Is she the type to dedicate herself to a single long term project
Yes.

Her Heart. Her Soul.
Not really.

Healthy foods. Unhealthy foods.
More science.

Warm and mildly sweet.

>Did your waifu enjoy school?What were her favourite subjects?
Enjoyed it. Science.
Few close ones.

I can see her getting into it.

No.

Yes

Thanks OP, I love her so much.

Looking at pictures of her, cuddling with her plushie and generally imagining things we'd do together.

She gets easily flustered by romantic ideas so usually it's me who does the romancing.

>first place together
I think she would want a large house, or at least a large attic, so she could store all her armours in there. She's quite good at fixing things since the guild always gets destroyed so I don't think it would matter too much if the house needed some repairing.

It'd mostly be her directing me, since she has more experience.

>compliment a waifu
Mint is adorable
Yukari is a cute tank expert
Tsuyu has a cool quirk

Second one sounds like her the most. Having said that, she can be cautious and she does adapt to the situation when needed.

- She's pretty fast so yeah
- Very easy, it's quite straight. I like helping her braid it though.
- She's the type of person who would see things through to the end

Very nice

- It's always been a dream of mine to spend a vacation with her in Venice, so that's what I'd do.
- Her beautiful red hair. I love her sense of fashion.
- She's probably explored most of Fiore.

- She absolutely loves strawberry cheesecakes
- She likes to draw, though she's not great at it
- L-let's just say I let her win

Thanks a lot Mintbro !

Yes ! I'm going to bake her favorite cake, and we're going on a special date too ! Then back at home we will spend a lot of time together doing sweet stuff, cute stuff and lewd stuff.

Spending a lot of time daydreaming about cute situations, cuddling together, listening to character songs, going trough my picture folder.

She's definitely the shy one, but she has nice ideas when she decide to talk about it.

A moderate sized city close enough to a big one would be perfect. A house big enough to raise a family, with one extra room that would be soundproof for musical and lewd purposes.
We would like a finished house, we can do small tasks but nothing big.

It would be mainly me, but without her to support me with a nice teatime after work, I won't be able to do anything.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Luka a cute and I like her voice, always been my favorite vocaloid
Miia a cute snek and best monmusu !
Yukari a wonderful Akiyama !
Konata a cutecool otaku !
Kurome a Cuterome !

Joyeux anniversaire Luka !

-Her sneaking skills never were really put to the test, so I don't really know.
-They're long and beautiful so you need to put time into that, it's not that easy. I love her hair and help her to brush it when she need to.
-She's a serious and mature person, so she could dedicate herself to a long project and stay into it until the end.

I'll do my best, Mintbro! Be sure to make her proud as well.

>Valentine's day
Surprisingly, I have made some plans. I'm never usually this organised, but I managed to stumble upon the perfect chocolates for the occasion.
>feel closer together?
Doing things we both enjoy, or cuddles.
>shy about more romantic things
She can be, though I think by this point in our relationship she wouldn't get as flustered about them now as she would have done.
>choose to live in together?
Having a place we can work on together does sound pretty fun, and it means the house can have our own touches to it. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to DIY, but if we get a bargain house we have to work on then I'd consider it!
>work together to fix the house
I'd want us to work together as much as possible! I'm sure she'd be up for it.

Happy late birthday to Luka! Hope you both had a wonderful day.

Kagura's very much a "act first ask questions later" kind of person. It's sometimes to her detriment, but she can generally work things through in the end.

I'm glad to always see you joining us as well!

>able to sneak behind you for a quick little surprise
Depends on what the surprise is!
>hair easy to manage?
I like to imagine that she flattens it out a little with her hands in the mornings. One of the many perks of short hair.
>dedicate herself to a single long term project
If it's something she really enjoys doing or wants to get done, she can be very focused on certain tasks.

Congrats! I know how frustrating gachas can be, so I'm happy for you that you managed to get your husbando's card so easily!

Thank you for the compliment! Shuzo has cool hair and super stylish outfits.

There's no right or wrong answer here, it entirely depends on how you view her, and how she views you seeing lewds of others.

Happy late anniversary to you and Miia! Hope you can make things up, but I'm sure she wouldn't be mad at you for missing the date.

>you only had a week to spend together
Far too many things for me to list here and now!
>favorite physical trait
I can't name just one! I can give you a top 5 in no particular order: Eyes, hair, skin tone, chest, abs.
>Non-physical?
Her kindness and determination. Yes I know that's two, shush.
>travel a lot?
Not really. She went to Okinawa for her school trip, but that's it as far as I know.

>foods your beloved loves?
She likes healthy but filling dishes the most!
>Any they simply cannot stand?
Not sure, I don't think she's too fussy.
>arts or science person?
I think she might appreciate arts a tiny bit more than appreciate science.
>Who would win in an arm wrestle
Tough to say, we might be fairly equal. Kagura even lifts, after all.
>Would you let them win?
She'd never allow me to!

Also thanks Yukaribro! Yukari's passion for tanks is admirable, and her hair is super cute.

Probably just a plain green tea.

>Did your waifu enjoy school?
I'm sure she did! She gained a mentor and inspiration in Nyamo and made a bunch of friends.
>favourite subjects?
PE, for sure!
>a lot of friends?
She has five close friends, a fair amount I'd say.
>get along with her circle of friends?
I hope so! I'd love to meet them.
>Would she get along with yours?
Probably, they're not too different to me.

I'm sure they'd be happy for me that I finally got myself a girlfriend!

It wouldn't surprise me. As I said earlier, she even lifts.

I'm not too sure on that one. She might enjoy it, if it's a nice day outside and it gets her working up a sweat.

It's been a while, though I'm no artist. It's usually just doodles!

I prefer the latter options as I see the first option as cheating on your waifu.

I was thinking of starting Valentine's by waking her up with breakfast served in the bed, then later in the evening having a candlelight dinner.

To feel close, we spend time together. Reading her route, having her picture close by, etc.

We're both pretty shy about romantic things, so I'd imagine we'd pretend there's nothing romantic about it at all before getting into it. For instance, "would you like to take a long walk along the beach in the evening?" would turn to "wanna go for a walk?" and so on.

Since we are looking to move into a place we can call our own some time next year, reality forces our hands quite a bit. I can't get her dream home for our very first apartment, neither of us is wealthy enough for it. I don't have that problem, though. Simply having her there will make it my dream home. We'd probably go for a two-room flat on the cheap side of town. We don't want to spend the next two decades paying off the mortgage, after all.

She's pretty bad at problem solving, to be honest. As long as it involves other people, anyway, and most problems do. She'd probably run from the problem for a while before making a serious attempt at solving it.

Sako a cute! Reliable in a pinch, too!

She's very quiet, although surprises aren't really her thing. I suppose she'd be great at them if she wanted to.

Her long hair is not easy to manage. To be fair, it's not the most difficult to keep in style, either. About 15-30 minutes of brushing every morning keeps it in order.

>tea
in one word: Often.

What is the one thing you're dying to know about your waifu, but there's no official word about it?

You were buying a place together as per , but your waifu still had all her stuff back in her country. She went to get them and is on her way back to you, but she suddently realizes she lost her passport somewhere along the way. What wacky scheme, if any, would she employ to get back to you sooner?

>info
a lot of things, i want to know her birthday so i have a day to celebrate with her, i want to know what foods she likes beyond the usual snacks she eats, i want to know her official measurements, i want to know what sort of music she is in to, i want to know what clothing style she wears outside of school, and i want to know what other hobbies she has.

It sucks that I'm unable to do something big for valentines without being declared insane.
Once I get my own place, I'm gonna make it up to her but this year I'm probably just gonna listen to her character songs and cry.
Hope you guys have something more romantic planned.

>something big

Like for example?

A tank cake or a valentines themed scale model is the first idea that comes up.
I want her here so we can go on museum visits and stuff. This planet sucks, there's no Yukari to snuggle.

Donate to the Hakurei Shrine and your love will last forever!
this is NOT a scam

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I picked up some frozen desert cookbooks from work today, so I hope I can make something nice.

Sleeping in together extra late, or just when it snows outside.

She's far, far more open about romance than I am.

>What kind of place would you choose to live in together? Would they be more interested in a fixer upper or a house that doesn't need work done?
A house that's already complete would be nice.

We'd either work together or hire someone to help.

Directly.

Sneaking is one of the things she's best at.

She's able to freeze it, so no need for hair gel.

Definitely devotes to a single project at a time.

>If your waifu was real and loved you back, but you only had a week to spend together, what would you do?
We'd travel, to make as many memories as possible.

>What is your favorite physical trait of your waifu?
Her eyes.

>Non-physical?
Her passion.

Her lolipops, and anything too hot / spicy.

Arts. She tends to doodle a bit.

She would, most certainly.

Iced.

Here you go little girl~
+1 (you)

She enjoys skipping classes.

Just a few close ones.

>Would you get along with her circle of friends?
Honestly, I'm not so sure I would be that welcome.

>
They'd be surprised that I would actually be in a relationship at all.

Probably not.

Since she's more preferable to the cold, gardening isn't really for her.

I keep meaning to draw her, I've had a couple of unfinished sketches I've been meaning to go back to for months, I also keep meaning to finish rewatching her series and finish reading her manga, but every chance I get to be with her I just want to climb into bed and cuddle her because that's when I feel closest to her. On one hand I feel guilty but I just want to be as close to her as I can when I have the chance

>You're waifu is like a glowing star in the sky that shines bright for you
Yes. Far away, in another world. Surrounded by the inky sky yet all alone. A warm heart that beats far away. A place that it would be unthinkable to reach, a million light year journey. At least Orihime and Hikoboshi may share the heavens, why must I be trapped on Earth!
-Just normal plans of chocolate and a date.
-When I'm on the border of sleep I feel close to her. I feel her presence just before I pass out. Or basically any time I'm only half cognitive like when I drink. I only really drink for her now, when I get frustrated thinking of her.
-I think she'd be pretty open at first. She's the type of girl that would neither retreat or confront unwanted advances, but sidestep them. But I think if I can get her to fall for me then she will get more and more embarrassed. I'd like to see her blush a little more often. Maybe if she loves me then she'll start blushing more.
-As they say it's all about location. And the best would be a place close to her heart, in Hinamizawa. Where we can see her friends, and go to the shrine.
-It's the man's job to handle the house right? But it would be fun and fulfilling to work on things together. And make it "our" house.
Usually simple green tea. When we're having fun together, say maybe playing chess or something, she might bring out some black tea with milk and sugar. Witch's choice.
-She loves spicy foods. Nothing she really dislikes...
-Arts for sure, she's very a very gloomy kind of romantic, and very poetic.
-Haha no, I won't go easy! Just like Rika won't go easy on fights she's good at. That's our fighting spirit, our respect for each other.
Badly haha. She's ten years old after all.
My wife's a part of the miko alliance so of course you have my support.
Donate to the Furude Shrine and receive curse protection for a year!

Would your waifu rather betray the world or have the world betray her?

Never been big on Valentine's, though getting chocolates from her would be a dream come true...
Thank god I can make good cookies or I'd never be able to forgive myself for not being able to return the gesture on White Day.

Just hearing her voice puts me at ease. Relaxing around the house is my ideal "date," but she'd probably like to be treated to a nice night out every now and then, so I should probably find a way to get my hands on some dosh.
Most of the time I'm just happy to be able to see her smile and imagine how'd we'd spend our time together.

One of the reasons I fell in love with her was because of her extroverted, passionate side and I'm hopelessly romantic, so we might end up trying to one-up each other in romantic gestures. But a nice quiet evening with some tea and movie to watch while snuggling on the couch would be wonderful too.

>You're buying your first place together! What kind of place would you choose to live in together? Would they be more interested in a fixer-upper or a house that doesn't need work done?
When she brought up hypothetically taking over her family's tofu shop together, I became instantly ecstatic about the idea. If we didn't just move into the place above the shop, finding a nice little house in a small town that we could open a cafe or a bookstore or something in would be a kind of tranquil waking dream.

I'd want to do as much of the heavy lifting as possible because I'd hate for her to get hurt and it'd go against my natural instinct to pamper her. Planning and the less intense bits such as repainting sound like an adorable little memory for us just waiting to be made, though.

I love my baby so much it hurts. My body aches every moment I'm not holding her. It's always so hard to let go of her, to tear myself away from her in the morning when I need to get up and go to work. I sometimes avoid her just because I know how painful it will be to separate again. I wish I could just hold her forever. She's consuming me. I'm completely cursed. I never asked for this

Same here. Without that crying part.

Why not take your dakimakura to the museum, can't see any problem there. Totally normal for Swiss people to walk around with dakimakuras in public.
Also nice hat.

Visiting the tank museum in Munster (not Münster) is one of the things I want to do one day. With friend and not with waifu though, she isn't a tank fan.

Why doesn't Reimu have a patreon account yet?

>Would your waifu rather betray the world or have the world betray her?

Who do you betray the world? And who does the world betray you?

>What is better? Not thinking about your waifu lewd and fapping to anything but her, or only fapping to her and no one else?

I never had any lewd thoughts about her at all.
But I also rarely have lewd thoughts about any other character.
When I want lewd I try to find lewd stuff that is original or at last characters I don't care about at all, but I care about most characters.
Is it ok to masturbate to a girl when some one you know has her as waifu?

At least you have a daki.

I think I'll bake some chocolate cake and spend the day with her.
Cuddling and talking.
She is definitely shy. I'll be the one to do the job I guess.
A cozy house in suburbs.
I would do it.

Think about it and/or ask friend for help.
>Are they the kind who'd develop overly-intricate strategies or plans?
>Would they throw caution to the wind and tackle the problem guns blazin'?
Probably not.

Thank you, Erio has really nice hair.
She might do it, it would be really adorable.
I'm sure it would require some special work, but I know nothing about hair.
She is more dedicated type.

The latter obviously.

Cont'd for compliments.

Her ears look like they'd be impossible not to stroke.
The color of her eyes and hair remind me of cotton candy, which is just as sweet as her voice.
Great sense of style and the cute haircut cements her as a knockout.
Cutest alien in the whole damn galaxy.
>Touch fluffy tail.
The devotion and passion she shows to the one she loves warm my heart like her heat lamp does for her.
>Touch fluffy hair.
No girl has ever looked as good with an egg in her hair.
Looks great in a uniform.
Gorgeous and strong, what's not to like?
The most adorable smile on the planet.
Her voice is like honey and she's just the right amount of chuuni.
Her hair looks like it'd be really relaxing to brush.
The only woman in history to make smugness cute.
Might be the single best person to come home to after a long, stressful day.
I understand why cats play with string because of her twin tails.
Red and black looks great on her.
Dude can work a fucking cape.
A man would forget to eat if he looked into those eyes for too long.
Godtier housewife material and too cute to not playfully bully.
Her smile is contagious.
>Delicous brown.
Best person to read with and curl up to, hands down.
Those leggings are to die for.
Her hair and miko outfit match so perfectly it's like they were made for each other.

I wish I could feel her heartbeat, her breathing, her body heat, I wish I could smell and taste her, run my fingers through her hair, sweat together, explore her mouth with my tongue, her breath, her arms, her hands, her fingers, her legs, her feet, her toes, her flank, her belly button, her sternum, her collarbone, her neck, her nose, her ears, her eyelashes, all her body hair. I want to worship and kiss every inch of her. I need all of her. She's the only one who ever made made me feel like this. I can't take this

She really doesn't mind cheating to win, and she strives to be dominant in whatever group she is in, no doubt she would betray the world if it had some gain for her.

>parents
I think they'd love her. She might need a little work to get my mother to warm up to her, but she would get along great with my dad

>bridal style
No, and I hope she doesn't try. I don't want her to hurt herself

>gardening
She's not into any sort of outdoors-y work, but she likes the flowers and veggies I'm growing

>nickname
My name doesn't work too well in Japanese so she started calling me Kacchan or Kecchan early on and it stuck as a cute nickname

>info
There are quite a lot of things I'd love to know! The thing I'd most want to know would be how her powers work exactly. How do they influence her perception and what can I do to protect her?
Another thing I'd love to know is her exact birthday, "early April" doesn't help me too much

>lost passport
If she knows about her brother's vampire loli she could always ask her. I mean, she can jump from Japan to Antarctica
Otherwise she could and would use her connections to the local authorities to speed up the process

Why not just do it? If someone is weirded out by it and you feel uncomfortable explaining, just say it's some sort of art project or you want to become a food blogger or whatever.

>betray
She'd never betray the world. She'd throw her life away for a person she just met, it makes me worry about her a lot.

>you'll never live in Switzerland
>you'll never be a banker at day and a dakimakura salesman at night

Questions!
If your waifu could change on thing about herself, what would that be?
What are her pet peeves?
Is she right or lefthanded?
How do you and your waifu spent a typical saturday night?

Not recently. Hell, even a stick figure of her would be pretty horrid.

-Mostly in regards to her family life.
-Considering all the hub-bub going on, she'd have to keep a low profile until she could recover it.

Ohayou, friend.

She will do what she must for the sake of the world.

-Considering her VA, I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to be seen more as cute than cool/sexy.
-Shipping her against her will is a major one. She also doesn't think too highly of those who are openly perverted.
-Her tuning sleeve used to be on her right arm, suggesting possible ambidexterity.
-Either a night out on the town, or a nice dinner at home.

She would want to win no matter what
she doesnt like when people make fun of her accent or her piston
she is ambi
Drinking and listening to music

I do have special Valentine's plans. I'm planning Valentine's tea and making chocolate cake instead of chocolates this year while hoping it turns out OK. Even when he burns food, he's still infinitely better in the kitchen than I am.

He's the kind who would be shy when it comes to romance and romantic gestures.

Green tea.

I don't know if he's fond of it, but it does seem like something he'd enjoy doing when he's not busy.

I think he would like to be stronger in order to be able to better protect his loved ones. He also has a fairly low self-esteem.

He hates incompetence and won't stand for it.

>friends
Only a few close ones.
>would get along
Of course, though I'm probably not as much of an otaku as they are so I might have a hard time keeping up. Saori seems like an /m/fag though so I'm sure we'd have common interests.

I'd never want him to meet either of my parents.

He's pretty weak but he can do it.

Ruri a CUTE

Nee-chan, but don't tell anyone.

>info
His college major and his favorite bands/musicians.

donated!

Thank you for the compliment, my husbando looks great in cosplay! He can really pull off the cool look when he's really a big dork. Your waifu is great and my favorite girl of persona 4 I can't say best because every main character is a best but by far my favorite It's nice to see someone who cares about her and I hope you stick around.

The bonds that I have made with her made me feel closer to her.

She's really more open and I am definitely sure that she brings more romantic ideas than I would!

A really comfy but small house should be fine.

We would do it together, though it would be her teaching me how to fix them instead.

She would approach it carefully but rush in if the opportunity arises.

Too loud and clear, but she can actually do it if she's serious.

Her hair can be messy at bedtime so it is difficult for her to manage it although I would love her hair to be messy.

She doesn't seem to be but she is very dedicated in long term projects.

I would do whatever she wants, because time is extremely precious.
Her blonde twintails. Her incredibly warming personality.
Of course, she's been to many places.

She loves sweet foods a lot, although she doesn't have any food she hates.
Science.
I would let her win but she's strong anyway so her.

She's more of a beer person than a tea person like myself.

Probably engineering, because you get the rest.
I imagine she would have a lot of interesting friends I could get along with. Namely Nagato.

In a subtle but friendly manner.

Definitely.

Nope.

She would make a pun about dragons or something. Probably.

I am a bad artist, so no. Fumikane is a godly artist and I would be an insult to him if I drew a shitty picture of her.

Her favourite food. Sure I know she loves to enjoy sweet things and all, but a major specification to what she loves eating the most would be nice.

It's okay, I will move and live with her temporarily in her country until she gets all her passport problem sorted.

It's quite hard, because she can be extremely stubborn and not be wanting to change.
Getting damaged all the time.
Right.
Typically drinking cocktails at a bar and chatting away.

>>you'll never live in Switzerland

I consider moving there. Not that far away. Bern is also a nice town.

>If your waifu could change on thing about herself, what would that be?

But she is already perfect.

>What are her pet peeves?

Good question.

>Is she right or lefthanded?

That computer thing (that is based on a yamaha keyboard) is on her right arm and it can only be used with her left hand, that's why I guess she is left handed.
She really is the Mio of Vocaloid or Mio is the Luka of K-ON

>How do you and your waifu spent a typical saturday night?

After a stressful week at home.
After a normal week maybe in town.

Is there no information about Luka being left or right handed?
Never found anything about it. Just noticed that she looks like she is left handed.

I love my husbando!

Not surprisingly, there's no canon info on it. Her old art used to suggest that she might have been left-handed, but now that her current look has a controller on both arms, it seems like she's gotten better with her right.

>food
She loves eggs; she also doesn't care much for salad. Which is the same with me.
>arts or science
More of an arts person I'd say.
>arm wrestle
It would probably be pretty even, but I might let her win.

>school
I'm not sure how school was for her growing up.
>friends
If you consider the other girls her friends then she is fairly close with them.
>get along
I could get along with her friends, she would get along with most of mine.

The would be shocked at first, and this is assuming extraspecies were well known, but my mom would warm up to her fairly quickly, she's already seen a picture of her and said that she's cute so I'm fine there; but my dad would take longer as he is a little uncomfortable around snakes.

Probably, she struggle a bit but she could make it work.

She probably would like a garden, but not all of the dirty work that goes into maintaining one.

Darling

Don't worry, nothing like that, just a traffic ticket that I had to head all the back home from college just so that I could pay a fine in court. Giant waste of time if you ask me.

>info
It would be nice to know her official age and what type of alcohol she prefers.
>scheme
She might try to pull some sort of MGS scheme where she hides in a box in the cargo area to get back.

She will do just about anything for love.

>change
Probably improve her skills in cooking and other housework
>pet peeves
She doesn't like people going after her Darling
>right or left
Not sure, but I believe right.
>saturday night
Take it easy, watch a movie, cuddle.

Also wanted to say thanks to those that gave me advice last thread, ordered the daki, and hopefully it will get here soon.

Go on a travel somewhere warm and nice, rent a house and spend all the time we have together. Go to the beach, watch stars, go on long walks and talk a lot. I would propose to her before the end of the week.
How petite she is. Innocence.

>Are there any foods your beloved loves?
Green onions, I guess?
She is an artists.
Me. I would tease her a little but let her win at the end.

I think she would sugar it.

I think she would enjoy it. Arts I guess.
I think she would have few close ones.

No way.

I think she would. I would love to plant some flowers with her.

Not really.

I just want to know what her tastes would be like, what movies, food, music she would like.

She might want to have more courage.
Righthanded.
After waking up we would relax and cuddle in bed until late. Then go buy groceries, cook some dinner together and then go on a walk. On the evening we would relax together while watching anime or movie and then go to sleep together.

You surely will not regret it. Daki of the girl you love is truly best kind of merchandise you can get.

Also, Vsauce Micheal's newest video is kinda related to waifuism. Quite interesting video.

I find myself having intense nostalgia when I listen to songs from the 50s/60s while thinking of her.

Were we a couple in a past life from that era?

Initially she would consider the first option, but break down and do the second.

Our waifu share a seiyuu.

I don't think she'd change anything. She likes herself as is.

>What are her pet peeves?
Annoying children.

Right.

Playing in the snow, hopefully!

those fingernails are beautiful

Greetings everyone, I do hope everyone had a nice day with their beloved. I got Weiss Schwarz cards and a rubber keychain of her in today. I'm quite happy with them!

-I'm going to make lunch for us before I have work, and then after I will bring her home a box of chocolates and flowers, then spend the rest of the night together.
-Listening to her voice and cuddling with her.
-She's somewhat open about it. We're about even when it comes to ideas.
-We both would prefer to have something that doesn't need much work into it, but if it's some small things wouldn't be a problem. Working on it together does seem a bit appealing though.
-Together.

She's a strategist.

-She's very quiet. She can get the jump on me at any moment.
-Her hair is almost always tied up in a ponytail, so it's pretty easy. I would love to brush it.
-She's the dedicated type.

-I love that beautiful smile of hers. Seeing it brings me so much joy.
-Her elegance.
-She does travel to other countries quite often.

She'll win.

Warm milk.

-She has a good amount of friends.
-I'm able to get along with every single one. She will be able to get along with most of mine.

They'll definitely be weirded out that she's a nekomimi, but they'll get used to it. They'll quickly learn that she's essentially the female version of myself.

With our height difference, there will be some difficulty, but she might be able to.

I'm sure she would enjoy it.

She's ambidextrous, but favors her right.

- Take her somewhere romantic.
- When we look at each others eyes.
- She is shy about romantic things, but can get more open about it with time. Both of us equally.
- We would work together to fix it~

Ok!

- She can sneak pretty well!
- Her hair is a lot easier to manage than mine!
- I think she is the type that dedicates itself.
A good week for you too!

The latter.

- Go to all places that we'd like to go together, cuddle a lot, cook and listen to music together, among other things.
- Her hair and screw. The way she cares about her friends and beloved ones.
- Nah.

- I think she likes sweets like sweet bun. It seems that she likes to eat everything healthy.
- I think she's more of an artsy person, hence her love for books.
- She, without any doubt. But I'd still give my best.
Have a great week you too!

With a cup.

- Yes! She even begged Hakase to put her on school in the first cour of the series!
- Just a few close ones.
- Yes! If she, a robot, could get along with them, then I think I can too. And no, my friends are all sick fucks. I want her away from them.

- They would get very well along with her, but they would wonder what is the thing on her back.

Yes!

Yes, she always waters the flowers in the household!

She calls me "anata", and I love it.

No, but someday I back at drawing cute Nanos.

She would ask for money to Hakase's grandpa.

The latter one. But I will always stay by her side.

- I don't even have to say what it would be.
- When someone is obxinous.
- I dunno.
- Doing ordinary things, like dining, bathing and cuddling!

I don't draw him often because I hate it when it doesn't turn out right but when it does it's a special kind of feeling. I just drew him now and he just does wonders for my heart.

CLAIMED!!

It's been a while

I just plan to spend the day peacefully. Just thinking of her makes me think of her closer in general. I think she be shy about romantic things. I live in a winter cottage or in a mountainous area. House that doesn't need work done. If fix it, but I let her contribute if she wanted to.

They're all good waifus.

Sneak up on me. Her hair should be manageable. Type to dedicate on one project.

I make the most of it just being in peace with her. I let her lead and decide what we do. Physical is just being cute in general. Non physical be her personality. As for her traveling a lot, arguably kind of.

She likes sweets. I don't think she be for bitter stuff. Science person. I win, but I let her win, if it was appropriate.

Hot green tea.

Hey brother.

I say she be fond of gardening, and you would know.

I think her pet peeves be unfairness from others.

Best wishes to everyone and their loved ones.

>Would your waifu rather betray the world or have the world betray her?
Which do you think Rika would do?

Hmm. I did think about it quite a bit. I've been really into the three kingdoms recently. CaoCao is the one who said "I'd rather betray the world than the world betray me". I personally really connected with the line. I recognize I'm very petty and very insecure when I say this, but I'd rather betray everyone than anyone betray me. From an emotional standpoint, not a warlord's standpoint of course.

But Rika, she's amazing. When it comes to her friends betrayal isn't even on the mind. She understands them and their actions, and what makes them who they are better than anyone. So she trusts them 100%. And were they to "stab her in the back" she'd see it from a mile away. People she doesn't consider her friends, she still is very trusting towards them. Maybe a little too much that it's hindered her in her search towards the truth. But nevertheless she's very trusting. I'm nothing compared to her.
I've considered a variation on the question: would I rather hurt her or her hurt me? I hope you don't think less of me, but I'd rather not even answer that question. I think, to hurt her is to hurt me at the same time. So maybe they're both the same option.

She was happy when she she got to start going to school, since it was one of the ways she could have a real life.
Lots of friends.
I think I would be able to.

They would really like her.

I really want to know her birthday.

Thank you, I really love her Enforcer suit.

She always wants to be a better mage.
Uncaring people
She's right handed, which was one of the causes of her family problem in the first season.
Usually it's staying in for dinner, then watching a movie or something.