This is why Rapedo Moore LOSES Tomorrow

And it's also why he needs to lose.

This guy. Right here.

Climate change is real and it is fucking KILLING us.

You need to put every other issue aside right now and realize this.

If you're in Alabama, then please for the love of God cast a proxy vote for this dying polar bear. It will be billions of humans starving next once 90% of his kind is extinct.

Climate deniers are LITERALLY engineering the biggest extinction event in history.

Stop them. Fight. Vote.

STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.

We simply can't stand another climate denying Bible pounding fucktard raping our planet far harder than he ravaged those little girls.

Doug Jones can stop this.

The Big Blue Wave can stop this.

Impeaching, convicting, and removing Asshole and his entire government until we have a sane fucking President again is the ONLY thing that can stop this. The ONLY thing that will save us from becoming an inhospitable acid rain hell-planet.

For the love of fuck, if you're in Alabama, it's really, really easy.

Listen to me: look at this dying bear one one more time.

Then, vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CexPoD5YTPQ
polarbearscience.com/2017/12/09/one-starving-bear-is-not-evidence-of-climate-change-despite-gruesome-photos/#more-113805
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Decent attempt at satire, but never forget that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Climate change is a meme when you compare it to shit like carbon deficiency, decreasing available rare earth metals, and rising infertility. These topics are hardly touched, if ever, by you so-called "environmentalists".
Hell, even fucking plastic pollution is more important than climate change

Who decides what crisis is "more important" than another? I don't disagree that all of what you mentioned need to be eventually addressed, mind you.

I don't consider climate change a crisis, for one. Market forces are already pushing us to renewable energy, our pollution-cleaning technology is improving, and a warmer earth also comes with benefits.

Is that fucking bear kneeling during the anthem?

>people creating the most pollution are voting to change the lives of the people creating less pollution.

STAND THE FUCK UP, BEAR

If you really care about climate change, then you ought to care about the populations of Africa, India and China. Direct your ire at these people who choose to shit up the planet with ever-increasing numbers of useless people.

>we curb emissions here in the United States """somehow"""
>china doesn't give a fuck
>japan doesn't give a fuck
>india doesn't give a fuck
>russia doesn't give a fuck
>africa doesn't give a fuck
>korea doesn't give a fuck

We've done nothing but fuck up our own economy.

If climate change is real then why am I paying out the ass to heat my apartment????

>The people creating the food , electricity, and products you use everyday voted for Trump

>Climate Change is why ERonereated Moore Loses tomorrow.

Why would Alabamans care about climate change?

For real. I keep my Heater on for like 3 hours in this small ass room and about half an hour after shutting it off I'm already shivering. It's fucking cold! Global warming is a just a real estate hoax to drive up the prices of mountain property

>climate change
>not global warming
stop changing your stories faggot which is it? global temperatures dropping or rising?

make up your fucking mind and stop changing the narrative to fit your bullshit

>people who rely on government assistance vote democrat
really made me think

I like polar bears too, however polar bears aint bitch niggas. They are adapting to the climate change by breeding with Grizzly bears, making sure their offspring can survive in warmer climates. That is evolution nigga, you know the thing you liberals love to talk about in your "I fucking love science" page.
You think animals in the last ice age where sitting there crying towards its end? Fuck no they adapted and that is why we have modern animals today. Yes we might lose the polar bear, but we gain a superior alpha new breed of bear. Pic fucking related. These beats are going to be roaming the new woodlands of the arctic, fighting off a new race of arctic indians born of Eskimos mixing with Mexicans who went to Alaska for work. A new world awaits us bros
Yes the polar bears are getting BROWNED

Climate Change is real. It's also occurring on other planets in our solar system.

Global Warming / Climate Change is solely due to the inbound Planet X aka Nibiru.

youtube.com/watch?v=CexPoD5YTPQ

>Earth is experiencing global warming
>Pluto is undergoing global warming
- Mars Is Warming, NASA Scientists Report
>Global Warming on Jupiter
> Global Warming on Triton
>Global Warming on Neptune

They're more aggressive and bigger too.

So it's just like white extinction

meant to put this pic, but both work

polarbearscience.com/2017/12/09/one-starving-bear-is-not-evidence-of-climate-change-despite-gruesome-photos/#more-113805

fake news nigger

More like what happened in the Americas to create you

You're trolling right?
How does anyone take Sup Forums seriously?

>stop changing your stories faggot
Don't hold you're breath, they're now trying to force women to have sex with gay men.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAJAJAAJJAAJAJAJAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

this is all satire

I share a country with a dumb fuck that thinks global warming is worse than a meteor wiping out 90% of all life on earth

They talk about infertility all the time they are pro-infertility because it'll "save the Earth"

Faggot ass polar bears, can't even catch prey with out snow.

Seems more like the Grizzly bears are getting bleached. In a few decades they'll have no jobs, and no fathers to boot.

What the hell could Roy Moore or Doug Jones possibly do to stop global warming

Sorry friendo, but this is the brown man's turn to rule the world.

Polar Bear population 1960: 5000

Polar Bear population 2017: 31000

KYS CO2 Kike.

just like u cant see a pussy out of the internet lol

Stop posting this image pls it upsets me

Yeah, Ive been looking for the numbers from the past 10 years to see if its on the decline but honestly I cant find the info. I keep getting some activist blog level data (pic related), and the only real report by Alaska.gov is 230 pages of jargon and explanation of whatever model they used to create the future projections

>pic related

Animals in nature starve to death all the time, the climate has changed dozen of times of earths history, boo hoo, a bear died.

>dis ting is also bad
>so dat ting is not so bad

Ok.

We won't make it out of this century if we let the globalists cuck the families of our families for short term profit. The national interest of every nation is not in rapid climate change.

Instead of throwing our hands up and saying, oh well it's happened before, we should figure out how to reverse the fast change and be innovative like our ancestors. Work with the land, and dominate it when needed.

* cuck the futures of our families