Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HL-j4iiVd-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Queen Margaery Is so hot!

you can get aluminum out by fappin

>smirkfu

Shame about her tits though

What happened to her tits?

pretty sure it's just early diabetes. he said it's shot up recently, which is probably just because intake of carbohydrates has shot up.
if i eat carbs a bunch i feel like half of my face is being pinched. if i do keto and reduce my insulin resistance, it goes back to normal.

10/10

They're average.

>One thing causes all of the diseases of man
I really don't fucking think so, user.

I also smile more with one side on purpose. This guy has no scientific research backing his hypothesis, either. Based on these 7 minutes, he's just a fucking faggot.

>people's faces started to become crooked about 200 years ago
>how do we know this?
>no photos of people with crooked faces from before that time

this is the dumbest shit i've ever heard.

fake and gay

She had Bells palsy from chickenpox. I had the same problem. It gives you a lopsided smirk instead of A smile

Fuck

I think he's right

I want to fuck that rabbit faced slut

Like anybody wants us healed.

This is a joke right? The contrived smile hadn't become the cultural norm when photographs were new. God damn this is dumb. The half-smile is supposed to be attractive.

Holy fuck

Is he stupid? Almost everyone has an unsymmetrical face. If you look in the mirror and have a symmetrical face, congratulations, that means you're more attractive than most everyone.

What the fuck is keto? This the new gluten? Keep hearing and seeing this word recently.

full blown atkin's

what happens when you eat a normal amount of carbs

blame dreamworks

>this soyboy is peak performance

Incorrect. He lacks an understanding of evolution.

Humans have an evolved preference towards symmetry (we judge symmetrical faces as more attractive).

Complicated evolved preferences like this take a *really* long time to evolve -- up to a million of years.

Why did we evolve this tendency? Because many *genetic* conditions cause crooked faces and bodies. By picking mates with attractive symmetrical faces, we prune the gene pool. Metal in our body is not "genetic."

He looks straight trisomy 21

If you eat starches your body produces enzymes that prevent the body from burning fat to start burning the sugars from the starches instead. This dieting is a spacing out your meals and eating as little starch as get your body to produce the enzyumes that burn fat. Keto is short for the enzyme that burns fat.

they pretty much like look a normal woman’s tit’s, hence too many they are bad.

*sploosh*

kek

Ill watch the vid when Im done fapping.

DINGO
>DINGO
DINGO
>DINGO

People used to consume water with more minerals in it, like arsenic.

Pottery also had metal in it... like the glaze,enamel,etc.

Also, medicine got better...so weaker babies survived to adulthood.

High symmetry = stronger. But with modern science low symmetry, weaker genes can survive.

Done fapping

Okay, so, how do I get rid of metals?

Correct. They also got metals like gold, silver, copper etc via well water and fresh streams and rain water. This guys theory is stupid. He thought of this idea from viewing photos of people when the camera is like 200 years old or some shit.

doesn't she have palsy?

remember DNA is all math.

Gotta remember that race mixing is more of a thing in formerly pristine white countries.

The mom of the chick on the photo may have taken the nigger dick and absorbed nigger DNA that corrupted DNA of the embryo fertilized by a white guy... thus jumbling up genetic code.

not this meme again

That is unbelievably fucking stupid...... Holy shit you people are fucking dumb. If you even.....I don't know man...... Wow....... Kill yourself.

t. le crooked face

she's a perfect little qt3.14

People didn't start having eyes until the invention of photography. How do we know? No photographs of people with eyes

she was a 9.6 fo real, not exaggerating

Your left side of your brain controls your right side of your body, and the right side of your brain controls your left side of your body.

All the diseases he named were to do with the brain.

"Crooked faces" or when one side of your body stops working is caused by one side of your brain malfunctioning.

This is all basic medical knowledge that everyone who has done first aid has been taught, because a common symptom of having a stroke is one side of your face/body drooping.

fad diet

youtube.com/watch?v=HL-j4iiVd-Q

yeah hes right I watched my grandma poison her self to death with flue shots

Wow my jaw looks like the male form of hers almost to a tee. It's chiseled enough to look symmetrical to most people, but hers and mine are both horribly uneven. I trained myself to smile crooked becuase I noticed that most celebrities with a jaw like mine do it to compensate, creating a little more balance visually. I couldn't tell you what I'd give to fix it becuase it's caused by TMJ which hurts like a bitch sometimes.

Dunno wtf to say about the video though. Except that it's not really fucking politics.

Anti vaxxers

hhmmm, kinda interesting.

I wonder tho (yes its tinfoil-hat time, yay!)
it is kinda strange to me that there is aluminum in all sorts of things ranging from medicine to deodorant. and if you read the description on multi-vitamin pills you learn you actually need it, which is of course total BS.

i try to keep away from that stuff, but its realy hard to the point where it is not really possible. its like "hey man we have all aluminum, wtf are we going to do with it?...i don't know lets feed it to the people, just like we did with Fluoride, oh and of course we let them pay for it themselves"

its cancer stay away from it.

Is this a Joey Potter thread?

they do it because they think it looks cute and cheeky
nothing more to it

Lots of shills in here. Makes sense with ALUMINUM which they are pumping us full of

Yeah I tried to stop using antiperspirant but I couldn't take my sweaty pits any longer

Facial symmetry is different from 'crooked' smile. She has symmetric face, and she could smile symmetrically if she so wished. If her face weren't symmetrical, she wouldn't be considered attractive. Her smile, however, signifies mischievousness or schadenfreude, and it can't be ascribed to poor health or poisoning.

perfectly symmetric faces aren't even attractive, they're creepy

That’s a kiwi you dumb seppo

With her it's genetic - a lot of women in her family, including older generations, have that distinctive smile, so Random YouTuber guy is really vlogging out of his ass. Also, there's nothing wrong with her tits, but honestly any perceived deficit there is more than made up for by her delightful behind and legs.

same here, but give it a few weeks. (now is perfect because of winter) for me it took about 3 weeks. And now. No more smelly pits or yellowish stains on my shirt which won't wash off.

dude looks like the white ben carson

Nice I'll try it again

guy looks like a pedo

Do you have any good sources that the DNA of sexual partners is absorbed and causes a transformation of the woman's DNA in any significant way? No? Then stop throwing around extraordinary claims with no evidence at all, it's fucking ridiculous and you're just shitting up all discussions you partake in.

So Ryan Gosling has assburgers AND autism? Boh-ya!

Why not google it, aspie?

wat r starches

>Methylsulfonylmethane

I swear to god I've seen these two posts, VERBATIM in a thread like a month ago

I don't what he's talking about all crooked and watnot. He's not wrong about the recent increase in autoimmune disorders but there's no link to Al that I'm aware of. However if you want an interesting read on what may be causing it google "old friends theory". It's actual science.

Keto is no sugar and super low carb, I usually maintain a modified version of it on the reg. It's the No Fap of diets, but the benefits are myriad. Check it out.

4:30 hahahahahhahahaha Alex-1 soygoy-0

Spoiler it's basically anti-vaccination dressed up as something else to draw you in, if you're against vaccinations you're a fucking idiots.