Enough slide threads for this board.

SAGE AND HIDE

>don't put your hands behind your back
>if you do that again, you will be shot
>puts hands behind back

Fuck you nigger.

>meme flag

This is actually funny

fags like this guy are why I can't get behind the right wing fully. I hate nigs and lib homos, but I can't stand power-tripping hick losers like this guy either. Hope they can just kill each other off somehow like kikes and Palestinians.

Yea if my loose gym shorts are falling even if my underwear comes off, so be it.

Obey orders mother fucker.

PUT YOUR BACK BEHIND YOUR HANDS GET UP TOWARDS ME AND WALK AWAY

Do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around

>meme flag thinks it holds any authority

Sorry but unless the officer has some reason to believe you have some sort of weapon they have no fucking right to shoot you. I don't give a shit if some drunk bastard is "assaulting" them with off balance bitch slaps or just not listening. Most criminals don't carry guns. The fact that short ass manlet cops pull guns out and shoot people simply because they can't take a perp down with their bitch ass noodle arms makes them no different than niggers chimping out.

STOP RIGHT THERE MOTHERFUCKER

CROSS YOUR LEFT KNEE OVER YOUR RIGHT ELBOW

LOOK AT ME! NOW TURN 180 DEGREES AND FACE ME

YAW 5 DEGREES TO STARBOARD! STOP! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! DID I SAY TO UNCROSS YOUR ELBOW MOTHERFUCKER?!?!?!

*BANGBANGBANGBANG*

Man, that was close, the balloon animal that 8-year-old autistic kid was holding looked like it might have been a 9M133 Korney ATGM

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

I concur.
I usually stand behind law enforcement, but this guy is just a fucking faggot. Needs the firing squad treatment.

>America, a country where if you dont play Simon correctly you are promptly executed extra judicially.

you guys are actually retarded

>if I get shot, so be it, it's better than my underwear falling off

>Philip "Knees bucked, you're fucked" Brailsford
>Philip "Simon didn't say now I'll spray and pray" Brailsford
>Philip "4 feet 20 inches tall, smoke you if your hands fall" Brailsford
>Philip "Suck the dick or I'll empty my clip" Brailsford
>Philip "Should have complied but at least you tried" Brailsford
>Philip "The last mistake you'll ever make" Brailsford
>Philip "He cried so I let St. Peter decide" Brailsford

The fuck is the point of shilling for LEO

No amount of outrage will every stop these stupid shootings or acquitted murderers. Sup Forums is completely powerless. You can go to bed right now and when you wake up the world will always be how you want it, a bootlicker's paradise.

>people who oppose my idea are all shills

First time on Sup Forums, SJW?

This is actually the funniest thing I have read all year

My brother is a cop who has gotten away with killing an unarmed citizen..

>be my brother
>legit crackhead growing up
>beats my mom
>drops out of highschool
>mom makes him go back
>he graduates
>goes in military
>kills poor Arabs
>comes home..
>becomes cop
>pulls over some poor boog
>boog runs for his life
>brother murders him clearly
>gets away with it

America. You can become anything you want my friend's.. Dream big

the only time i agree with meme flag
i have done as requested
>in all fields

WHERES THE ANGRY CUNT BOOTLICKERS THE FILL THESE THREADS?

Come out now, state your opinions, spew your hate. Let it all out.

>most criminals don't carry guns
>the only reason the cops got called was from multiple people claiming they witnessed someone with a gun in the window

But who was gun?

Yeah obeying orders. All the cool kids are doing it. If you're not obeying your a cook.

>old mexicans see silhoutte of gun in a 5th floor window from the hot tub in a pool area in an open carry state

I guess that's a good enough reason to waste a taxpayer.

>Its just orders
>rapes your mom and three year old sister in front of you

I'd just like to point out that Braidsford isn't the cop giving the shitty commands.
Pic related is Sgt. Charles Langley, who you heard in the video. He now resides in the Philippines.

KEK

This would have been a perfect example of the Police force burning two of their own officers who clearly fucked up, and who should never have been on the force, in order to show everyone that the police aren't completely fucked, and that they can hold their own accountable.

But it wasn't. It was the opposite of that. Which is why I cannot get behind any kind of Authoritarian movement - right or left wing. Power corrupts.

The new front-figure for nervous cop, also if you want anyone dead get them a hotel room and then call and say you saw a gun in the hotel window and you gotyourself a murder by cop.

I haven't actually got a 3 year old sister. I'm 40. You can be my sister now. I'm going to call you Canadietta.

Which is where cryptos come in. We can regulate a certain percentage to road way and infrastructure maintenance. It can be coded that healthcare and education gets such and such per year, based on the transaction rate. The concept of governments is outdated. The trustless system of cryptocurrencies will take over.

>Rules 1 through 11 are now in effect, you break these rules you'll be killed
>You broke rule 1, you cannot look within 90 degrees of an officer or you will be executed on the spot
>BANG BANG BANG
>Lol owned

youtube.com/watch?v=vvFzMbnz8Uc

Keep sucking that pig dick, commie

This is almost as retarded as the Simon Says instructions given by the cop and his itchy-finger-trigger-nigger side kick.

>just give in to the algorithm baby

>Sup Forums on the bottom left

Better then giving into some crusty old man with his own personal allegiances.

Hilarious. How to convince people to hate libcucks, Muslims, niggers AND overzealous power tripping cops? Fuck BLM and their bullshit, cops aren't racist, they're just incompetent twits who couldn't make varsity teams and got bullied in high school. If you're not a cop, they hate you no matter who you are, and they might kill you and get by with it. I do like it when they shut down nigger chimpouts tho

WTF ben is a lib??

Is it also safe to assume every car breaking road 'instructions' is a vehicle of piece. We can RPG the vehicle for safety reasons. Maybe throw lumps of concrete off motorway bridges at cars in general just to be on the safe side too.
I'm seeing OP's side of the argument - they deserve it for some raisins.

when the first post is the shill post

manlet poser

Nah, your worldview has been affected by LE shills

Any real small gov conservative/libertarian should want as little police power/intrusion in civilians lives as possible, not being bootlickers.

>making it a bipartisan concern
corruption in establishment transcends left vs right

They let a roided out 5 year old run around like a tactical police officer. This is not encouraged anymore by me and obviously others too.

somebody post the simon says edit

Yo wtf how old is this dude? he looks like hes 17-18 LOL

>152931227
/thread

Sounds like the military

I'm glad some user made this image because I'm too lazy.

That's aiming pretty high.

Checked
He's a soyboy, in full pic you can see his feminine arms & gay tattoos. Just look at the soy face, blecch

t. no foresight

Cops had room to secure the suspects themselves, no reason to make them crawl.
Also can we please aknowledge that condamning tgis one cop doesn't make you an antifa faggot? The memes are just for fun user.

There's nothing wrong with memes but the cop did nothing wrong.

I hate antifa faggots and the retards who go HURR THERE SHOULD BE NO COPS XDDD WE SHOULD JUST HAVE A MAD MAX-STYLE SOCIETY WHERE EVERYONE KILLS EACHOTHER OVER DISAGREEMENTS!! XDD

The guy fucked up by saying he wasn't drunk in the first place. If he said he was drunk there would be a different procedure.

They spent the budget for police dogs on ladyboys, so now they put them work.
If he gets the sack over this at least he's got a bright future in panto.

He did literally nothing wrong

What was the crawling supposed to do exactly? At one point he was already face down on the floor. It just seemed like they were making him jump through hoops at that point, anticipating him fucking up.

drunk people can't be expected to self report... they are drunk.

>What was the crawling supposed to do exactly?
Ensure he cannot do anything threatening. You crawl using both hands, it's hard to use either hand to pull something dangerous out hence the cop's instant reaction whene he reached for waistband.

He was just too dumb to live. If he crawled like 5 meters more nothing would happen.

They specifically told him he couldn't use his hands.

kys underage booklicking retard

He pulled up his pants reflexively, and equivalent would be stating
>Dont breath for 5 minutes or you're getting shot
You can even see in the video when his hand comes down theres nothing in it. Why are making excuses for this sick fucks behaviour? You're not a thoughtless leftist moron are you?

>ou put your right hand in
You take your right hand out
You put your right hand in
And you shake it all about
You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about

>You put your left hand in
You take your left hand out
You put your left han...

Aww sorry little Timmy, too slow

*BANG BANG*

I'm not gonna claim that i'm trained in SWAT tactics but I'm pretty sure that if you can help it you're supposed to keep the suspects as still as possible and secure them yourself, just to avoid shit like this happening.

>sick fuck
???
He's a disorderly drunk at worst.

Foolish mouthful. Bet you've had a few of them.
We invented the bobbys, recently and it's a terrible idea, basically the brownshirts for liberals.
If a citizen is expected to live by the law then the law should be in his hands, supported and upheld by him. More people would follow it that way, but it needn't be without some checks and balances that would stop the predictable problems from occurring.

He needs to be burned at the stake all the same.

Ben believes in law and order, but not fucking bootlicking

Liberal:
>cops are racist! You are rayciss Nazi! *pathetic cringey punch*
Normal guy:
>I'm gonna break your neck, pink haired faggot! *starts pummeling the Trigglypuff*
Lib:
>cops help me!!!

They also call cops fascist and racist, then claim we don't need guns because cops will protect us lmao

i support the police 100% but I must say I am loving this maymay.

Amazing how so many people and posters on here just ignore that fact.

wouldn't somebody that actively opposes any form of authority be the opposite of a cuck?

I don't see how it really changes anything, other than two people are responsible instead of one.

>crypto currency will remove power hungry authoritarians from seizing and abusing their power.

Crypto will never be anything more than a black market currency unless it has the blessing of the men that control the men with guns.

And the only thing that gives them power is the consent of the tax playing class. The men in power cant buy any men with guns if nobody is paying taxs. Do you follow, you dumb fuck?

Hello is it you again my friend? :)

Fuck off back to plebbit magapede

t. pathetic cuck

LEFT HAND BLUE
RIGHT LEG GREEN
LEFT HAND RED
I SAID RED MOTHER FUCKER *BLAM BLAM BLAM*

Chris "Dont be mad I shot your dad" Langely

*teleports infront of you*

OMAE WA SHINDEIRU