/SIG/ Self Improvement General

What have you done to improve yourself today Sup Forums?

Force my girlfriend to wear diapers and call me daddy. It's going well.

I killed ten jews

>live in earth home near my family's 3 bedroom house, on 27 acres
>grow most of our food in 30'x100' greenhouse for vertical & bag gardening, while having lots of animal protein stored in large freezer, obtained via hunting/fishing
>living here rent-free since 18 (26 now), working as a mechanic, earning $47k a year, living on $5k a year, saving the rest
>using six 50lbs bags to lift, push, pull, carry and throw for exercise

I went to Mass. Gregorian chant, because the students at my Uni are in charge of daily mass. The boomers bring in guitars on weekends.

Degen Nazi possibly Confirmed. not sure if larping antifa or confirming sterotypes of neonazis. Either way, you should look into Falangism.

You are spending way less than you are earning. You are still young. Go out and have *some* fun. Don't wait till you are 40.

looking to start a yt with content to subtly redpill. doing a brief ww2 series, but I need help with a username. I need something not gay and sorta redpilled. ideas?

Good for you. I am so sick of boomers and their shit songs. If I ever hear "And I will raise you up on Eagles wings" again....

sounds more like a denominational thing? the old churches don't have this. Only reformed churches do such as baptists and Presbyterians from my experience

The Red Moose
Leaves and Redpills
xxxleafication
JeSuisLeaf

Venite Adoremus ect. the choir even stood in the back even though our crappy 70s chapel has the choir almost right next to the (totally square with chairs on every side) sanctuary.

fuck off proud boy

more like the first one, wanna avoid the term redpill as you get blacklisted pretty quickly and limit the audience. the goal is to garner interest, not go full out

Be wild, young and streetshiter.

I HAVE CRIPPLING DEPRESSION AND EVERY DAY IS A STRUGGLE TO SURVIVE

The Perennial Leaf

vatican II ruined the Boomers. THey thought they could do whatever they wanted and being hippies, they wanted shit "inspirational" music and guitars, instead of reverent traditional chant. I think its turning around in the US though. The youth are sick of the crap liturgy and want to go back to the old ways. pic related

Added a new perch to my chicken coop, studied some new Python concepts for 30 minutes, took a nice walk.

I bought antibiotics

I am defending my thesis on Wednesday. I finished the presentation and checked it on all the equipment in the room I'll be using today.

Modern society is ta blame fo' there bein all kindsa muthafuckin playas whoz ass don't deserve ta live. Most playas up in tha Westside used ta harden as they grow on they own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain indefinitely infantile cuz of our decadence. There was always outliers dat became like dis all up in history yo, but now tha general masses have succumbed ta dis condition. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. There is no longer a rite of passage tha fuck into adulthood, you can be sheltered n' live comfortably. This is de-evolution. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Everyone has a thugged-out dandy-ol time bein a thugged-out degenerate well tha fuck into they 50s. Constant entertainment, pre-cooked meals n' sex n thangs has robbed our assez of our man-hood.

Realize dat ta live is ta struggle. Straight-Up internalize dis truth up in yo' bein n' actions n' when possible spread it ta others dat you care about.

In tha end tha Natural Order will always prevail. Nature is inherently fascist. Da modern ghetto be a ghetto dat goes straight-up against nature n' tha thangs up in dis biatch is telling. It aint nuthin but tearin itself apart.

Nevertheless you as a individual can always chose ta go against tha flow n' struggle n' persevere while tha rest of society rots n' withers away. It aint nuthin but not a easy as fuck path yo, but you go on cuz you know dat yo ass is up in tha right n' dat up in tha end yo big-ass booty is ghon be vindicated.

Exactly cuz tha modern ghetto is so self-destructizzle half tha battle is just weatherin tha storm until tha whole edifice has degenerated so much dat we can rise n' deal tha final blow.

Live ta live yo' game erectly n' dat will brang happinizz ta yo ass n' dem round you, biatch.

I spend many weekends hunting and camping, but I also vacation 6 weeks a year across this country at towns & cities.
Ironic, because city folk like to escape the urban to vacation at nature, while my rural ass is doing the opposite. Namaste my dude.

I’m going to lift a bit

Bhodi mantra lol

meh would be a fine handle but just doesnt seem right for a youtube page

didn't you get banned from pol?
or was that some other SiG guy?
anyways, just finished another semester studying Mech Engineering, on my way to start contributing.

Day off today so I cleaned my house and rested up for tomorrow.

Not much, to be honest. Had to wrap up a paper for finals, so that took up most of the day. Managed to get in some reading during lunch though.

Hitting the weights tomorrow, and going to make a push to read a few articles from academic journals that I bookmarked. Have a nice dinner planned also.

>on my way to start contributing.
You'll be contributing to the list of casualties when the machine overlords take over the world.

What's the point of posting this thread if mods want to keep us down delete the thread?

/SIG/ is also about not giving in, or up.

We didn't give up, we started our own discord where we can't be baned or deleted.

If you don't mind me asking, may I have the discord link?

well I guess the point is to show more people the message. I am unaware of the discord.

discord gg 3hzwrGK

many thanks.