>perfect manga doesn't exi-

What went so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zP2Xn
discord.gg/rrRUS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attention to detail.

A hiatus after every chapter

To every berserk fan. We have like 5 berserk fans in our server (1 griffith fag) and we like to talk about berserk and take over the chat with Guts posting. Most members love anime and manga so join

discord.gg/zP2Xn

series will soon be getting new chapters and since it will be digital I don't think we can expect many hiatuses

we have 5 berserk fan members I meant. We have way more than that but they are not familiar with it

>series will soon be getting new chapters

Hahahahaha, you poor naive fool.

It is true though

taking his god damn time to think shit through.

like togashi and other hiatus authors.

welcome to 2017 user from 2006, the world has changed into a far far different place while you were gone

To be honest It is needed with berserk cause it's a masterpiece

>this arc is diff so the whole berserk story is diff

Nice meme

>think shit through
I wish it were true.
I think the ending we'll get is drastically different from the one he planned originally. When people get older they tend to end stories on a more hopeful outlook. It might've been that the ending was pretty fucked up and Miura doesn't have it in him to do that anymore.

>yfw Guts just gives up on Griffith and the manga just ends

I want to be friends with that Giffith fag

No Fuck off
He won't

Perfect manga have endings.

>implying it won't end

>>What went so right?

Don't jump on a boat so quickly, user.

Yes but it'll be rushed and incredibly disappointing.

>Berserk
>perfect
and I can name dozens of better mangas

So go ahead

Akira, Nausicaa, 7seeds, Basara, Gunnm, Vagabond, Blame, Monster, Hi no Tori, Buddha, 2001 Night Stories, Maison Ikkoku, Yesterday wo Utatte, A distant neighborhood, Eden, My father's diary, Solanin, Punpun, Touch, Planetes, 20th century boys(1st half), Adolf ni Tsugu, Uzumaki, Lone Wolf & Cub, The drifting classroom, HxH, SBR and Vinland Saga

>HxH

HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>perfect

None of these come close to berserk and they all suck
Boat arc was nice user

These are fucking scans. Anyway besides Golden Age there's no Berserk part that comes close to HxH
keep your mouth shut instead of biased fanboyism shitposting

Don't get mad kiddo. Just stating the truth
Nice meme. Some newfags like you would believe the picture. But any true berserk fan knows the context and why it is drawn that way

Berserk isn't perfect, but neither are 90 perent of these manga you're listing.

20th Century Boys' second half is terrible, and it's first half doesnt even remotely touch the golden age arc. Monster isn't that great either, Urusawa in general is overrated and suffers the Lost symptom of not being able to wrap up endings. And before you rag on Berserk for doing the same thing, at least it had separate well written arcs that you can still say are masterpieces even if the end does go to shit. Golden Age and Lost Children (counting this as an arc I don't care), Conviction was pretty cool too. Millenium Falcon is when the series got "mortal" I guess, but only got noticeably bad during the boat arc which still constitutes a small percentage of the actual manga.

HxH is hella spotty, and can get exposition heavy at times, quite frankly the Chimera Ant Arc had atrocious pacing, plus that heavy handed message with the nukes made me laugh my ass off. It seems like Togashi still didn't learn from The Black Chapter Arc.

Are you really namedropping Eden? That series was a hot mess, and I love All Rounder Meguru and find it charming as hell.

Really a lot of series you named are consistent, but have nothing that touches the golden age arc (Akira), or are just as inconsistent with varying highs as Berserk (Vagabond).

Only one that I'd say is flat out better in that it has higher highs, and progressively gets better as it goes on and no real lows is Lone Wolf and Cub desu.

links broken

discord.gg/rrRUS

Here
I agree.

Question: is vagabond berserk tier or does it just have nice art? I was wondering if I should read it.

I'd say it is honestly, but I prefer Berserk. Vagabond is a very good series, I feel it beats around the bush a bit and I almost feel like a lot of the pages are just showing off Inoue's (fantastic) art.

Okay thanks. Think I will read it.

The battle royale manga also surprised me. The style for some characters make them look ugly but it is very detailed too

Farnese is cute!

Holy fuck, I forgot how much of an unkillable monster the antagonist of Battle Royale was.

I liked the art style by the end, the author was real good at drawing characters who had gone insane or were dying (well girl very much included). It's a shame everything else besides Kiriyama was terrible though.

He had more plot on his side than the MC

Same but some really looked annoying like that "brother" of the MC.

I didn't like Kiriyama because of how he survived the fight I just showed from Mimura or whatever his name was. I would have been okay with it if they both died but he survived and the end was just Deus ex machine where he was like a zombie and even got "redemption"

>plus that heavy handed message with the nukes made me laugh my ass off.

Now I won't deny you're right on every other count, but it really didn't feel like an anti-nuke message at all given the context that follows.

And while eden was a mess at times, I think it ended pretty well.

Ha I yooioo

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKARE YO INDRA