You won't vote for a pedophile just because he has an R next to his name, right Sup Forums?

You won't vote for a pedophile just because he has an R next to his name, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/42220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course not

No, that is why I am voting for innocent Moore

I don't care. He might be a pedo but he's /ourpedo/ and we need to support him.

pic another republican
not this idiot dressed like a 5 year old boy playing cowboy on christmas day

Either way, Mitch, Paul and Donald already supported him. They can't play the Christian card anymore except to retarded people.

the fucking moron is just playing dress up in this picture. He obviously doesn't know how to handle a gun and the cowboy hat is just there to convince the morons that he actually has a clue about real work which he doesn't. He is a pedophile poofter who wants to force theocracy on America. Fuck him.

Prove it faggot.

Any post casually referring to moore as a child molester was created by a leftist. They're trying to normalize their lie. There is a absolutely no credible evidence and Moore denies all accusations.

Its the same as people saying "Russia rigged the election, by proving the democrats rigged the election"... knowing full well that cant prove any Russian involvement.

Stop falling for jewish tricks and sage this piece of shit.

DELICIOUS FLAT CHEST

moore is innocent
i look forward to drinking liberal tears all week from hypocrites and liars when he wins

How dare you insult him, Rapin' Roy is a true Alabama Republican and deserves our respect

>pedophile

proof? oh wait there is none

Hold my beer

That's just going to make it warm if you don't take it back soon. And you might not know this but I like my beer room temp.

You might be better off getting another one from the cooler anyway.

If you want to beat the left you will. Leftists would vote for satan himself before they ever voted for a republican

Already did
Fag
Nothing tor moral faghotry can do about it

liking highschool girls doesnt make you a pedophile, meanwhile democrats are literally diddling kids.

Prove he's a pedophile.

>accused of feeling up a highschool girl 35 years ago
>pedophile

choose one

If he was a pedophile that would be more of a reason to vote for him because it would show that the democrats can't even beat a pedophile.

they'd love to but the Dems waited until after the candidacy deadline to drop their bomb. AKA the Dems got Moore elected.

Whom'st?

>innocent until proven guilty

streamable.com/42220

This man must win alone just for the bantz.

I certainly won't help somebody who has a "D" next to their by voting for them, voting for third party, or not voting.

Nobody ever drowned in Roy Moore's car

>This

The media are off the hook with this. They burp out all these fake allegations, including one silly bitch that admits to forging his signature, and are all pissy that we aren't buying their fake news

Nice conspiracy theory.

She didn't admit to forging the signature js, she admitted that she added the date underneath. Very different accusation but still very strange.

Bro that yearbook is fake as fuck. That's a given at this point, unless you're a moron like yourself.

top kek

Awesome, what did he say?
Can an Ivan translate?

Give me a fucking break shill

>Admits to 'adding to the signature", and expects us to believe the rest of it is totally legit

>demand that Al Franken step down
>Roy Moore is fine

Learn what pedophile means you illiterate uneducated motherfucker.

Duplicate thread by ShareBlue with the same image and question as the last thread. How surprising.

Zero of the accusations involve rape.

There are plenty of reasons to vote Moore.

One is that if you let character assassinations by the liberals control your vote you have pretty much given up your future.

Anyone who has an issue with people using old dirt as a tool of destroying someones credibility, instead of having a better platform, should vote Moore.

Only mutts think fucking some 14 year old is considered pedophilia. I could fuck a 15 year old when I'm 40, and no one would bat an eye. It's all a matter of cultural differences.

Still, this whole "pedophilia" narrative is something the (((media))) created decades ago, and most people don't know what that word means or even what the disorder entails. There's pedophilia, there's hebephilia and there's ephebophilia. Fancy words, but words that have meaning, because any red blooded adult male would love to fuck a hot 14 year old if given the chance, and there's nothing unnatural about it. Being a pedophile means you can only get turned on by babies, toddlers and kindergarteners, which by definition of evolutionary biology soundly excludes teenagers universally, not just culturally. Pedophilia is a meme, because while you're raging over some old fuck dipping his willy into some 14 year old in the 70's, real pedophiles walking amongst the elite are laughing all the way to Orgy Island in their private jets.

I won't vote for him... I don't live in that state and therefore can't.

> Poofter
> American flag
I hope you get docker this hour, shill

>Only mutts think fucking some 14 year old is considered pedophilia. I could fuck a 15 year old when I'm 40, and no one would bat an eye. It's all a matter of cultural differences.

Thanks Abdullah