WASHU

This is lil' Washu.

I don't want Sasami to bathe for 3 months then gape her cunny in my face and let me inhale her scent before tongue bathing her cervix clean.

Washuu is used goods and an old hag.

>an old hag

at least you tried, kuma-kun

Post more Mihoshi.

Mihoshi is a SHITskin so the filename is accurate.

Would you call Aisha a shitskin too?

Yeah,But a cute one.

Worst girl

By far.

>I don't want Sasami to bathe for 3 months then gape her cunny in my face and let me inhale her scent before tongue bathing her cervix clean.

This user has the right idea.

Last night's thread was pretty fun.

Post more waifus.

Sure.

Mihoshi's cool-ass ship.

Ryoko a cute.

>Dat skirt
>Dem leggings
>Dem boots

HNNNNNNGGGGG MY BAAALLS

Her and Mihoshi have the best fashion sense throughout the series.

Washu was a huge source for strange feelings in my pants when I was too young to really understand all the details.
Spoiled me for life.

She's the best GMILF.

>literally no ass
>pink dot nipples
why were 90s girls supposed to look better again?

Girls used to be cuter.

I don't think girls with wider shoulders than hips are cute unless you're into trannies or named patty o'bannon

I feel like if you drew them with the bodytypes of modern anime women but keep the whole 90's aesthetic, you'd reach a special level of perfection. Or so I'd imagine.

GAY.

These cels, man. Wooooaaaahhhh nelly.

How much do you think any of these would go for?

Shit taste.
Ryoko a cute.

The "boobies" cels must be expensive.

If there's one thing I can say I really don't miss about the 90's it's the depressing overabundance of Hank Hill asses and poorly drawn breasts. It couldn't have been an absurd notion in those days to plump them up in the right places so it doesn't feel like you're jacking off to a popsicle stick with two M&M's glued to the front, but I guess that's just what they were into back then.
Well you nailed it down there, but I already had my post mostly typed up so I'm posting it anyway.
You know, I've seen a piece of artwork or two that perfectly fit that description at some point, that stood out to me specifically because it blended the unique 90's aesthetic with the unbridled perfection of the modern anime female's body in all it's supple, voluptuous, bouncy bubblebutt majesty, and I am very much regretting not saving them when I had the chance.

>Hank Hill asses
Not all of them.

>You know, I've seen a piece of artwork or two that perfectly fit that description at some point, that stood out to me specifically because it blended the unique 90's aesthetic with the unbridled perfection of the modern anime female's body in all it's supple, voluptuous, bouncy bubblebutt majesty, and I am very much regretting not saving them when I had the chance.

Fuck man. I would've loved to see what you are talking about. It'd easily make all these woman undeniably that much more sexier, like insta-recipe for a wetdream kinda thing.

4k release when

>the lava ripple around her is on top of the bubbles
fuck

meowf dats rite

Is she marking her territory?

That'd be crazy. The blu-ray was well-done, maybe not as good as Outlaw Star's but pretty good.

Are there any running torrents for 1080p Tenchi? All the current ones I find have lived waaaaay past their seeding days.

She's just helping her friend to relax.

>When you cum early

>there was so much screentime spent on hotspring fanservice that they couldn't cut it out and had to paint on swimsuits in the Cartoon Network version back in the day
It made so much more sense to me when I found out they were supposed to be naked the whole time. A lot sexier too.

Why the hell do they wear those towels though?

>A lot sexier too.
Ryoko a sexiest.

So let's pretend that AIC gives Negishi full control over a new Tenchi title, erasing Ai in this case as it was kinda a limiting show.

Do you think he could nail it one last time?

>You will never be overwhelmed with primordial urges and begin a savage rape-spree

I want to washu Washu's washus!

So I have to ask every thread, but English release when?

I miss glorified loli.

I'm actually wondering this too. Worse case scenario is that everyone is waiting for Funi to pick it up.

DELET THIS

That is one very long right arm.

Did Kiyone ever have the hots for Tenchi?

Sorta. She functions as a normal person would, getting through her day, striving for ends meet, so generally she's too work-driven to care that deep for a relationship.

However she's let slip apparently that she has a high-school girl crush on Tenchi while drunk. So unlike all the other girls, she cares about the guy but isn't fanatically crazy about him either, can see why everyone else would though.