Am graduating the police academy in 3 days...

Am graduating the police academy in 3 days, and I can tell you that the video of that cop shooting the kid in the hotel is a grey area. The officer had many other options to apprehend/calm the kid but instead chose to take the typical "I have power over you right now so I'm gonna yell at you" stance that most cops take in these situations. At the same time, the kid DID go for his waistband but now that it's been established he had nothing on him it's clear it was a mistake on his part and he probably did it because he was scared shitless (looked like he was trying to pull his pants up). The officer shouldn't go to jail but also probably shouldn't be a cop anymore, especially when he's writing "You're fucked" on his rifle, which reveals his mindset on the job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SY_kG4jdYZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just don't buy into the "thin blue line" and the "mean gene". Protect and serve and know that you will have to deal with asswipes 90% of the time. You have to stay faithful and brave.

just tell perps to spread eagle and go put cuffs on him while his partner covers you. Dont fucking tell someone a million things in a tense situation, and then shoot him.

We wouldn't need cops to shoot us if we could own guns we could shoot ourselves.

your partner covers you*

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

Becoming a cop is strong evidence you have no skills that matter and like being a slave.

The sergeant who was shouting the unclear commands and had the opportunity to cuff him while he was prone instead of making him crawl needs to be charged with manslaughter, imo. He didn't mean to have him killed, but his negligence/incompetence did cause the death, which *is* manslaughter.

I agree with your assessment of the officer who fired the gun; he should not be an officer.

Lol your job is worthless
The entire legal fictional world has been dissolved
Google LEGAL NAME FRAUD

It's only Natural Law now

I'm more mad about the cop being a flaming homosexual and shooting the kid than the kid getting shot in the first place.

No it's not, it's black and white straight up full stop murder.

If you think otherwise you are part of the problem.

I thank God every single day that I was lucky enough not to be born in America.

I could see them arguing manslaughter charges though as fat drunk retard was obviously not a threat. Looks like he needed someone to point him to a bed face down.

You wouldn't last five minutes in that job faggot. And you know it.

y'all be alright but don't go to the towers tomorrow

>harass americans for no reason so you can escalate conflict into the grey area and execute goyim
yeah, we know you're all psycho killers

Just don't let fear control you.

They did, even though they were 5-6 deep, they were terrified of this drunk guy crying on the floor.

Don't let the moment hype you out of being mindful. That was their ultimate failure. They could not adapt, to anything.

Only thing I've learned from this post is that they teach you its "a gray area" to kill an unarmed man on the ground.

>he reached for his waistband

So? 2 officers with ar-15s pointed at him could have waited .5s to see if a gun was drawn and still had another second to spare before any firearm would have been a threat to them.

>"I have power over you right now so I'm gonna yell at you" stance that most cops take in these situations.

I've been watching police encounters on youtube the past few days and that's not even what I'm seeing.

Yes if you search for sovereign citizens, right reservers, am i being detained, etc. You will see that come out after a citizen is declining cooperation. But for typical encounters with suspects who are actually dangerous and not a pissing contest, police at worst are assertive. They don't aggressively threaten suspects, they try to talk people out of doing stupid shit, and most importantly they use normal orders that make sense and keep the officer or suspect safe.

>caring what cops think
>caring what a cadet thinks
Lmao

>Am graduating the police academy in 3 days, and I can tell you that the video of that cop shooting the kid in the hotel is a grey area.
>is a grey area.

it needs to go back to class. It didnt learn that shooting crying while they crawl on the ground begging for their lives is wrong.

here's what it's like: it's gay as fuck cause you have internet soy boy faggots and irl faggots always critiquing you on the most frivolous shit possible. when you do your job like you want to or better you don't get any recognition or reward. when you make any mistake no matter how tiny you get shit on by everyone. it sucks.

every once in a while you get to deck a nigga so it's the best job ever

No, you don't understand user.

Cops feeling safe > the lives of the people that they're supposed to be protecting.

You wouldn't understand it unless you were a cop. You don't get to have an opinion. If I find you having an opinion I'll end up feeling unsafe, and you know what that means.

Literally my position from the original thread days ago. This is coming from an average Joe. People calling others bootlickers ARE shills or redditors. The other side blindly supporting the cop is the average retard on Sup Forums.

Yup. Exactly what i would have done. No need for fucking simon says with the kid who's shitting his pants scared for his life.

I don't and won't. It's a job. Get up 4 days a week and do it. Go home be a normal person, not some faggot wearing his gun everywhere and sporting "blue lives matter shirts" like an indoctrinated drone who has no individual identity and needs to consider themselves superior to all the "sheep"

You just make sure you dont kill any innocent people

>the most frivolous shit possible
>a dead body full of holes and two children whose father is dead and a widow in her 20s

If you don't think that's a serious problem why'd you even become a fucking cop? Clearly you don't care about protecting anything or anyone other than your paycheck and your fellow gang members.

Stop being welfare queen, find a real job.

says the faggot who subsidizes cops who confiscate butter knives

Detectives are never in harms way

pls don’t kill me :’(

>in a while you get to deck a nigga so it's the best job ever
So what, you sucked at sports so you became a professional dick?

>and needs to consider themselves superior to all the "sheep"
But you're literally considering yourself superior to all the "sheep" cops who you perceive as indoctrinated drones with no individual identity and sport "blue lives matter" shirts right now.

This is the intelligence of coplets.

Begging for your life makes me feel unsafe.

haha what a rookiefag, see if you feel like that after a few years on the job

Thanks for your insight, you sub-boot retard. Enjoy radar-gun duty and graffiti patrol.

>a boo boo faggot
I said find a real job and stop taking taxpayers money for being autist.

triple 7s of truth

>>"I have power over you right now so I'm gonna yell at you"
>youtube.com/watch?v=SY_kG4jdYZ4

I have a bachelors in mechanical engineering but haven't been able to find a job in the year since I've graduated. I've been thinking of becoming a police officer. I'm fit and can pass all the physical tests easily. The only thing that bothers me about it really is being stuck in one city for the next 20 years and potentially having to kill someone.

How was the police academy? Are you excited about becoming an officer or do you feel regrets about it?

Nope. I just refuse to be like them. I could care less who's "superior" between us. I got the job because I like a job that's varied and active and it pays good money. The mindsets that come with it and the large majority people it attracts though is annoying. Bunch of wannabe commandos and ultra conservatives

It's not a grey area, it's fucking cold blooded murder and all cops that do that should go to prison for life.

If your training is to commit murder, consider a change of jobs.

okay user I'll give you some advice I wish I had.

your probationary period is going to suck. it's supposed to. do nt do dumb shit. do nt go blowing your money on shit you can't afford just cause you're hired. keep a spare uniform in your trunk as eventually the one you're wearing is going to get ruined either through a fight or a 5150 pissing/shitting/bleeding on it.

do nt buddy up to anyone you stop. they aren't your friend and the nicest one may be trying to pull angles on you. expect them to do this.

do nt fuck with your weapon or your backup. make sure they're agency compliant.

expect to work shit hours and a shit area when you start. it's normal.

ask away

pointing a radar gun 8 hours a day harassing soccer moms and high schoolers is not you flaming faggot.

I’m a two-time combat veteran and what I want to know is why my Rules of Engagement were more stringent than police officers. Also, nice job “protecting and serving” when you simply admit you just wanna punch black people in the face.

What's the best way to not get shot if a cop is pointing a gun at me? (other than not be black)

Yes, thank you. I don't want cops out there like that one. He sucks at "what he does".

Unless of course "what he does" is murder.

I'm not even talking about this soy boy incident in mesa you fucking dingo queer. it's overall 95% bullshit you have some civilian criticizing you after the fact instead of the moment.

no one starts at detective idiot

NO Gray Area.
No crime no screams, no shots fired, no threats.
A Good cop like me would have called the room from the Front Desk and assessed the entire situation first. If it was good we would leave. Gnite sir, sorry for bothering you.
If it didnt sound safe or like a hostage situation, the line would already be open to talk.
Its called officer discretion . Use it.

How many contempt of cop arrests do you make per week? How many crimes committed by your fellow pigs have you turned a blind eye to because 'muh brotherhood.?

I un ironically hope you die at the hand of some drugged up California nigger.

Wasn't a kid. Was a twenty-something father of two.
Also, most likely, a kike.
So, not really a problem.

>it's overall 95% bullshit you have some civilian criticizing you after the fact instead of the moment.
Yeah, fuck civilian oversight of people who have the authority to fucking summarily execute people. Cops should just be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want because they're a special class of human that the rest of us just couldn't possibly understand.

Deputy here, the kid is a fucking idiot and trigger happy little fuck.

Cops are honorary niggers

Thank you for pointing that out, user. Most people seem to think that Brailsford was the one shouting commands when it was Sgt. Charles Langley (pic related)

Shut up Shlomo. I pray youre not a police graduate.

Regret because I have to work a job that overwhelmingly attracts wannabe hardasses and tough guys, but excited because it pays good and it is an active type of job that varies from day to day. And the police academy is gay as fuck. Pure fucking silliness that they think "disciplines you". They have us do shit that has nothing to do with policing. We have to stop and salute anybody walking by us in the halls because it teaches "respect" (like we had no idea what respect was before we got there) which is just an excuse for the instructors to feel important. You're gonna get taught A LOT of useless shit and dumb classes that'll make you wanna kill yourself after sitting there listening for three hours. You'll hate everyone there save for a few people by like week 5. Also get ready to be annoyed at the fat, lazy retards that can barely run a half mile holding back the class on runs and PT. I finished 8th of 50 recruits on our final PT assessment but the PT is a fucking joke so don't expect to be in any better shape when you get out.

TL;DR: Job is varied on a day to day basis and good pay, but be prepared for annoying personaliturs you'll hate to work with. Academy is certified gay but you gotta do it.

Seriously LAPD is no better then LA gangs. LAPD is fair game on the day of the noose. We know where your (((loyalty))) lies.

bruh you sent pics of your girlfriend on that one discord. Member that?

you can buy these badges on ebay, its a larper

Not the guy you were replying to, but to be fair, the ROE for our combat troops shouldn't be anything more stringent than 'kill everything that is even remotely tangible to the slightest possibility of being a threat'.

>Calls me dumb
>can’t answer a simple question

Bet you came in around ‘08 huh? Fucking ASVAB waiver

Canada sucks

And shall be treated as such when the time comes.

That sounds like a great way to win hearts and minds.

Thanks for the advice. Just got my uniforms a few days ago. And yeah I know the probation period will suck....gotta deal with it i guess

We are the best at winning le war on terror, stoopid ozzie. Just follow pappa burgers lead and yous will learn real gud

>you are part of the problem.
>the problem
>there is a problem with the police

Leftypol pls go
IR you will get anuddah shoah

Just listen to him. Even if he's being fucking stupid. If it comes down to life or death just DROP in a clear and coordinated fashion (no hands flailing around or anything) and spread eagle or put your hands behind your head. Tell him you're surrendering and just shut down and don't move. Sue after. A lot of cops have body cameras now so if he did something wrong make your monies. It's gonna be hard being so....submissive to someone who might be out of control but just do it and take it to court and unleash hell. But only if he was wrong though, don't be a faggot about it

Is there a Gofundme where I can give money to this cop for ridding the world of such a moron?
So tired of you fucking shills. I wish the exact same thing would happen to all of you.

yeah clearly that doesn't work all the time. I agree it's the best choice though. let's be real, we all would have died in this situation. None of you would be thinking clearly.

also only good cops is dead cop

>out the window
>that doesn't open
>called in by 2 mexican hillary voters in a hot tub
>calling anyone else shills

Oh thanks bro. Nice to see you agree with what I just said then said i should die. Anyway, yeah, those guys were out of control, especially the shooters partner acting like a dick saying "obviously you have problems following commands so let me repeat that". If that kid is being a smartass, then yeah go ahead and say that, but he's clearly distressed so calm him down first and speak more slowly

You don't seem to understand power curves. If you tell someone repeatedly not to reach, you don't let them reach and hope they don't have a gun. They're acting while you have to react. Half a second is a lot of time when you need to react.

The whole setup of this arrest was dumb as shit. Should have had them spread eagle. The weird ass "legs crossed, hands up, now crawl towards me" makes no fucking sense, especially to someone drunk.

Bad shooting, but jfc all the guy had to do was follow the instructions and not reach behind him at any point.

>Am graduating the police academy in 3 days,
Congrats! We are TRUSTING you to do what you think is best. I used to work Animal Control. Good cops, Bad (SJW brownie point) cops. So stay frosty , my distant brother! Watch your ass not so much among the chicken heads you given traffic citations to but among our own. I just think and feel that jewish lawyers and pols made a mockery of our most noble profession by turning it into a pay for felony quota business....at any rate fella, Good Luck! STAY SAFE!

SGT. CHARLES LANGLEY WAS THE ONE GIVING THE COMMANDS.

STFU and get some time on the job.

Ordering sombody to low crawl and them shooting them for pulling up pants. Yeah, bullshit.
This reminds me of "problems in policing class" as a part of crju degree.

>graduating the police academy in 3 days
>hasn't even been a day on the beat yet
>"cop here"

"Cop here". Never said that fuckboi. Still a civilian for 72 more hours, but my opinion is mote valid than yours.

All cops and cop LARPers in this thread.

Y u so mad doh?

>Amerifat gets murdered by cop for trying to pull his pants up
>Australian get's tucked into bed by cops
Friendly reminder to fuck off we are in fact full.

Because all cops are scum, of course

b-b-but at least we have....
yeah it's better to be an ozzie

our cops are almost as cucked as brit cops, i'm not sure whats better to have brit cops or ameri cops

Well if anything it's a good case study in what good and bad police practice can be and the outcomes of those actions.

>kid
he wasn't a kid. He was a grown man with a real job and two kids. The kid was the retard that shot him, the shakiest gun in the west, a true spaz, along with his sergeant, running his jib, exasperating the situation. I'd smash their heads together in a Ring of Honor death match, no problem. Fucking beta manletts.

When I was in the county jail I got treated like shit by the cops and their new recruits from the academy looked at me like I was a suspicious piece of low life shit. I felt utterly betrayed, remembering from a time when I was in grade school and a kid where the cops said they wanted to protect me and help me and treated me like I was something special. Cops are low life subhuman pieces of shit who work for low paying wages and live in miserable shitboxes. They work for the multicult mongrel state and most are mongrels themselves. I'm White, and a racist. I should be treated like nobility by you assholes, like a son, or a brother, not like a suspect or suspicious. Cops are miserable sacks of shit.

Trips of truth
I disagree with you on the officer not going to jail. He should. But the rest, I agree with you on and from what you posted I can see that you have the potential to be the kind of cop we all need again. Godspeed, user.

It's on the cops for causingbthe situation in the first place.

The actual solution is:

1. Automatic criminal trial when someone dies at the hands of police. No grand jury or anything like that.

2. More stringent standards of what is lawful for the police. No more "b-b-but I was scared."

3. Harsher punishments for cops that commit crimes. If a normal citizen would get five years for a crime, then a cop should get 10-15. If a normal citizen would get life, then a cop should be executed. Like politicians, they should be held to higher standards. In addition, the folks who run police departments should be held criminally liable for the actions of their officers to promote high levels of training and selectiveness in recruiting.

Cops are always civilians as they are not military forces, at least in the U.S.

all i want for christmas is a blue genocide

this, what an absolute faggot

That was a clear cut case of murder if ever I saw one. The psychopath officer even told the victim in advance he was going to shoot him, and then figured out a way to yell commands at him he couldn't physically follow as a loophole to murder him with impunity.

>that cop shooting the kid in the hotel is a grey area.
>MUH BASED MIDDLE GROUND

>The officer shouldn't go to jail
No. He should get the fucking electric chair, as a warning to other would-be cops: if you're not cut out for this job, don't even think about trying to do it. This idea that we coddle anyone with a fucking badge, aka "government authority," no matter how badly they fuck shit up, is the sort of shit tier (((thinking))) that we fought a revolution to escape. It's also what allowed commies to slaughter over 100 million people.