Moving to USA

>Argie
>Moving to California next month

i have a tourist visa... i'll overpass my time, how do i get a greencard (Legally)? living 5 years there?

>damn mexican, you're ruining our country
i'll pay tax and all those shits
>go back
nope

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Only a fucking nigger would think that california is a better place to live than argentina.

I hope you fucking burn in a wildfire and your ashes get deported

Caaaalifornication (8)

dude, the poorest state in usa is better than argentina... i live here.

You'll get shot and die of an infection when the hospital refuses to treat your stupid ass.

no loss to me.

Out of all of the USA you choose California... Why?

because i want to reach the californication dream

Bitch, do not go to Commiefornia. Estas pendejo o qué?

Que se yo, es el unico lugar que se como mas o menos funciona, el resto de los estados (Ademas de florida - miami) no tengo ni idea.

>argentina

blacks not welcome

No se weon los SJWs te van a chingar si cometes el error mas pequeño. Se cuidadoso en California.

>US of A
>blacks not welcome
PFFTTT LOL

You wont get deported, nobody gets deported except the people caught physically crossing the border.

California - Los angeles dicen que es facil conseguir greencard ahi siendo latino, por eso quiero irme un tiempo ahi y despues moverme de estado.
really? i tought on go there in a plane as a tourist (and then never get back, sorry)... is easy to get a greencard and a job as undocumented? thanks, i want to be a good citizen.

Never go south of los angeles, ice will catch you

Never go north from san francisco.

Between those two cities you will be fine.

Now, i hope you get pushed to the sea by yellowstone exploding and a tsunami engulfs your nigger ass into oblivion

I'm coming too, already have friends there that will provide home & job.
If you prefer Colorado, leave your contact here, I will your help hermano.

Ahhh, ya veo. Te recomiendo tener cuidado y evitar problemas, though. California ha estado un poco violenta con las protestas :V

thanks, i was thinking in los angeles, and visit a lawyer the first week so he can help me to get a greencard.

thanks bro, i'll create another thread like this one if i change my mind :)

Si, estaba viendo cnn para practicar mi ingles, sarpado quilombo hay jaja... yo voy a ir de incognito a buscar laburo

> :V
fucking kys with that gay shit

No bueno no amigo. California es para Los Mexicanos.

Yo soy mexicano, siono compa?

Panameño contra Mexicano? Vamonos a dar vergasos cabron >:V

Take my advice and go literally anywhere else in the U.S but California

You will just be another cog in the machine

Si, el inglés es un poco difícil al principio, asi que te recomiendo cursos online o alguna chingada asi :V

Fuck off, we're full.

We can literally cannot afford any more leeching beaners.

Yup, but a guy told me it is easy to get a greencard (Legally) in california if you live some years because commies... so i want to get a greencard and then move freely over the whole country.

there's ever place for one more :^)

also, i have european (french) citizenship, will it help me to get a greencard?

>why don't you go to europe?
My dream is to live in usa.

California sucks. Literally, any other state in the union is better. You are leaving Argentina...dont come to New Argentina.

I've been to Argentina, and that isn't even remotely true. Buenos Aires is infinitely better than LA.

California is a mistake. Good luck finding housing. Unless you have a good job lined up you're doomed.

go back brownie

i live in Rosario, is hard as fuck to find a job here... i'm saving everything i earn... i got pay like $250usd per month working 8hs/5days a week... (minium wage is $600 or 700)

why does it sucks that much? someone told me is easy to get a greencard there if you live some years and pay taxes... that's what i want to do, then move to another state like texas or something like that.

Fuck off we're full

Ah fair enough but afterwards as soon as you get the chance to get elsewhere than do so.

California is a consumerist and corporatism/ist state that has the most vapid and soulless masses of walking flesh that burble on about how much money they spent/have or the newest gadget or gizmo they purchased or the newest product that they can waste their commie cash on.

CALIFORNIA ES ARGENTINO

Yup, i got your point... may i ask you something?

is usa that racist as the movies say? or it's just propaganda and you don't care about it?

god damnit please don't move here

If you're one of those European Argentines, don't go to California. It's a mestizo dump now and whites are moving out in large numbers. Move to the Midwest/PA instead. At least those areas don't have niggers and spics.

I like argies. Welcome bro. Stay around and don't worry about it. Nobody will do anything to you and it's illegal for police to question your immigration status when you get pulled over in a car.

>Argie
you would be increasing the white percentage so good on you

Do you really want to be mugged by Tyrone and Pablo or possibly killed? California and Texas are the most unsafe states in the union that aren't from the South. Seriously just move to the Midwest instead if you're fully European. Those states are a lost cause.

coming from a guy that recently visited argentina:
you're assholes.
your food sucks, not even favoritism but i've had better beef at my grandpa's carne asada.
everyone lives a wagecuck life, your economy is garbage.
gas is ultra mega fucking expensive and get this, SHITTIER than mexican gas.
you even elected a fucking idiot to get rid of a stupid cunt, you don't get rid of shit by puking in it.
your women are white and qti'll give you that

i've lived in california all my life and it is a shithole outside of a few counties. the only reason i can live here is because my parents are wealthy along with my in laws. orange county and ventura county are the only good places to live in southern california unless you have enough money to live in the nice parts of LA. Good luck, this place fucking sucks since it is so expensive.

thanks man, can undocumented drive cars? how does they get their licence? my uncle went to miami before 9/11 and he got drive license pretty easy... i dunno if it's different now.

>Argentina
>White
pick one[1 (uno)]

but is pretty easy to get greencard there if you are a latino... then i'll move to another state.

...ok?

Negative. You need to apply for a green card while already legally in the US or in your home country. If you overstay your Visa you cannot get a Green card for 7 years following mandatory deportation. This rule is not overrided by marriage to a US citizen or having children who are US citizens.

if you overstay you will be deported. you missed that boat. however if you marry an american roastie you'd be able to stay.

Oi. Quit spillin' national policy all over this shit hole mate

Seriously though what's your ancestry, because a lot of Argentines aren't Mestizos/Amerindian mongrels unlike most Latin countries. Mostly due to them having tons of European immigration through the 40s-60s.

Not true
ICE has in the past looked the other way on the marriage front but the laws if enforced mean even if he is married to a US citizen he still has to be deported. He also would have to wait 7 years before being allowed to reapply for a visa to return.

italian (french was a joke)

Jokes on you, it's better to be dead in first world soil than live here

nice. I'm glad they aren't tolerating that shit anymore

If you got an italian passport why not just move to some EU country legally? Its not 'Murica but still breddy good.

Why would you go there? Unless you are headed to norcal or the central valley or the deserts. If you are headed for some city like LA or San Fran then you are in need of some reconsideration of your priorities.

Making enough money to afford an over priced apartment and having no money left over for anything else? Head for Texas, it is better for your odds. Lower taxes and better laws. Plenty of spanish speakers as well.

If you get citizenship will you support team USA or will you be one of those faggot "Americans" who puts heritage first and cheers for Messi and the faggots? I'm sick and tired of "American Citizens" with Colombian or Mexican heritage who cheer for those teams come world cup. My parents are Croatian, Croatia has an infinitely better soccer team, I could bandwagon them but fuck that, team USA all the way.

Undocumented can get drivers licenses and insurance no questions asked in CA. You will NEVER get deported if you are in a big city like LA or SF or nearby.

yeh... sometime, but my lifegoal is to live in the us.

team usa i guess... i don't like football... i'll just teach italian and spanish to my son because know how to speak a lot of languages is cool.

marry someone for the greencard then get divorsed after a few years if you want

as police can't ask you if you're undocumented... can a job office ask you? i mean... can i lost a job offer just because i'm undocumented?

You'll be fucked if you move to the Southwest/California. Those mestizo mutts don't like any Europeans other than themselves. That's why Southern California is mostly Mexican now. They kept killing whites and the remaining ones moved out to the Midwestern/Northwestern states. Texas and California are basically going to shit and only nonwhites are moving there. The only reason there are economy is doing fine is because of Chinese and Indian businessmen controlling their companies.

I'd recommend moving to the following states, mostly European and have very low crime rates. Most of our remaining Euro immigrants are moving here to buy land. You wouldn't believe how cheap it is:

Pennsylvania (Minus Philly and Harrisburg)
Ohio
Indiana
North Dakota
South Dakota
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Montana
Idaho
Iowa
Missouri
Nebraska
Michigan (Minus Detroit)
Kentucky
West Virginia
Kansas
Wyoming

It must be pretty hard feeling any pride in your shit hole country that only serves as the us garbage dump where they produce all their drugs and kidnap all their prostitutes so I'll give you this one pedro

>Italians are coming to Argentina
>Muh heritage were two brothers.
>"Hey let's go to USA!!"
>"Nah dude... argentina is great"
>"Are you sure?"
>"yup"
>"Ok, good luck brother! i'm moving to Pennsylvania"
>mfw i was researching about my geneological tree and found that

also, yup... i'll try to be a hispanic so they feel bad for me and give me a greencard then move to a comfy cold state

forgot the pic.

Dumb spic retard, only Poos and Chinks get greencards nowadays. You won't get it, WE ARE FULL.

Good luck my man, hopefully you can trick them. We might get this immigration bill as well which will make it easier for anybody with European descent to come here.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

If you're content on staying in California here are some tips.
>Do not use the public restrooms in city areas, there is a good chance you will get aides or hepatitis
>Trafic is shit because there are too many people here
>If it rains expect 5 to 10 minute delays, Californians are scared of sky water
>Nearly everyone is up late and wakes up late. Do important stuff in the morning.
>LA and the rest of Californian is fill with homeless people, avoid them unless you want to get mugged or raped.
>90% of the people here stare at their phones all day long, do not expect human interaction or social skills.
>There are tons of low skill jobs around, but you will need to juggle two if you want an apartment and not sleeping on the streets.

the only people that are racist are blacks.

doesn't matter... at least my childrens WILL HAVE IT.

god, that would awesome man.

thanks for the advices bro... i'm fullstack webdeveloper and i have experience, could i get a job for that?... as documented?

Please stay the fuck out of my country. We are seriously full and we straight up don't want you here. At the very least stay out of texas. Al diablo maldito coño.

they can't refuse to treat you in the US. they are bound by law to treat anyone by the severity of the problem. you can tell the hospital to fuck off. they'll sell your debt to a collection agency and you're credit is ruined. people do this kind of shit all the time.

would be*

>has Ñ on his keyboard

Are you male or female?

Male, i'd post a photo but i won't get meme'd.

Get a California green card then move to Massachusetts

sounds comfy.

>moving to California

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

But why? There are 50 states you know?

Better an Argentine than a mexican border jumper.

If you move to the US, don't go to a big city full of Jews, go somewhere more rural so you can buy housing and not be around Jews/nigs/Mexicans.

Not Boston though.

Some businesses will, but many have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy around that kind of stuff, especially in low-level work. In upper-level, college-degree-requiring jobs, they will get you a work visa with limited trouble. As for a green card, marry an American woman I guess

is easy to get a greencard there if you are a mexican (latino)... so my plan is to get a greencard and then move out to another state.

I personally suggest somewhere like Montana, Idaho, etc.

More rural, whiter, and far away from trash. Stay away from places like NJ, NY, Central/South Florida, Texas, etc.

OH! Then do that, yeah! Forgot about the fucking retard laws in California that allow for.

I'd move to Argentina if your markets weren't such crap. I might just go to Chile instead.

Were full. Stay there puto ché!

Cool bro. Give me your name and where you're staying. I'll hook you up right.

Go to Uruguay, is like a little argentina that works waaaaay better.

i'll do a thread a week before, thanks m8

I was planning on it, but it's too fucking boring there. I guess surfing would be nice, but it's just a big flat plain. I like mountains and inlets and stuff... I need to be in Los Lagos or Chiloe or somewhere exciting.

Go to Chile then, is secure and economy is going well (Southern chile is pretty comfy)... i would recommend you brazil but it's insecure af.

And the Asians. Asians racist a fuck man.

only an american living in some midwestern state could've made this post. cali is not that bad you mong. it aint rosy, but you should realize that Argentina is in Latin-America, with all that entails

As a fellow white spic, welcome to Commifornia. If you need English learning help hit me up. I am trying to learn Italian.

thanks man, tell me if you need help with your italian or if you want to learn some spanish.

i'm gonna sleep, have a good night.

don't listen to Sup Forums. They'll want you to go to some flyover shithole because it has no minorities in it. Here's the truth: all relevant US cities/states have a considerable minority population, except maybe Boston/Seattle. California is just fine. Better than any midwestern shithole (except for Chicago)

>Moving to USA
>Moving to California

Pick one

All these people telling you California sucks are just haters from US states like Alabama and Iowa that no one cares about or wants to visit. Cone for yourself and see and you will see that even though there is a lot of annoying liberals it is a pretty great state that would be one of the richest countries in the world if we were our own state. In Los Angeles there are some Argentine restaurants and quite a few Argies already living here. Mexicans and Central Americans overstay their visas and never leave all the time so why not you? As long as you don't commit any felony crimes you won't get deported since LA an SF and everything inbetween don't cooperate with ICE much.

Bitch please you ate probably a castizo or mestizo. Almost all "White Hispanics" have at least 10-25% Indian and sometimes even black blood just deal with it. The whites who immigrated to Latin America could not resist the morenas, indias and mestizas that looked good and would marry them over generations. It is the same story in every Latin American country even Argentina and Uruguay.

I refuse to belive that argentina is that bad? What is macri doing

and just what do you plan on doing for work while illegal? you'll be making more money than you said you were but you'll be living in an expensive ass state working more hours. You definitely won't have enough money to drive, you'll be hauling your ass around on public transit (that's probably expensive) and it's hard af to get around like that in California's big cities. This is a bad idea. You could easily become a Canadian citizen, I'm sure. I know, I'd prefer USA too but Canada is better than Argentina.