Post your favorite semen demons. Also anyone hyped for the movie this month?

Post your favorite semen demons. Also anyone hyped for the movie this month?

I haven't been keeping up with this series but I'll definitely watch it.

Liese a best. A BEST.

Trinity seven is kind of frustrating to read. There's plenty of grills, but I just kind of wonder why the author seems to go all over the place when it comes to taking the story forward.

Id rather have the Abyss trinity arc and magic tournament. Lilith worst girl. More doujins when?

Ah, forgot about this. Probably going to need to rewatch it now, plus I never read the manga

I just started rewatching it today. It's always refreshing watching a non-beta mc

I'd like it if it wasn't a fucking harem.

Lilith a shit.

Season 2 when? Best tsundere when?

Mira was the cutest

>Lilith worst girl
>Lilith a shit

This.

I haven't been keeping up with the manga since not-dairenji appeared. Would definitely be down for a second season though if it meant it kept the S1 production values + another soundtrack.

Makes me curious if the movie will be using the same music or have new music.

Wasnt the movie more about lilith and her future child with Arata?

>Post your favorite semen demons

Levi a best.
Liese a second.
All other girls are pretty great, except Lilith.

You are correct sir!

Is the movie a recap, adaptation, or original story?

I loved this series because the MC is not a lame beta fag but he's also not a huge creep loser. He has a healthy interest in girls but he gets serious when the situation calls for it. And al the girls are great, well, maybe all the girls except the redhead.

I like Lillith well enough, it's just that all of the other girls are better, though the pseudo father-daughter incest thing with her gives her some extra points in the eroticism department.

I want more sexy ninja techniques

she's finger licking good.

Has arata seen her naked yet? When I was following the manga I don't think he had, but I haven't caught up with it in like half a year.

Arata's prime objective is well understandable. The man has his priorities straight

If I recall correctly, ninja is the only one of the girls that the MC has not seen naked. Is this still the case?

Ye, she's still pure. She just likes to cocktease. She's also the last one to reveal her mage form, I believe, because she's overpowered as fuck

Arata and headmaster both know whats good.

How can an ugly cow and a shit like Lilith give birth to such a cute loli?

What a cute daughter holy fuck

What? Real daughter?