Did we just get Jewed?

Weinstein, Lauer, & Al Franken. Was it all a ploy just to get the public conditioned to make these sexual harassment scandals The Scarlet Letter? Is the left really willing to toss their biggest donors, and senators just so they could recycle old tricks from the elections because The Russia shit isn't cutting it to hurt Trump? I have never seen our government try to do anything so hard in my entire life. What exactly are they at risk of losing to pull all the stops on Trump?

What exactly is going on and what comes next when every politician has to practically be an involuntarily celibate like a monk just to avoid having dirt pop up like this in elections?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
time.com/5027387/time-person-year-2017-poll-results/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

grat thrad

Thought this for a second, but then again seems a little too wild to be true. Right?

Its obviously what they're doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

bitch need some Tranya

Big Lie

No. We Jewed them.

You really think these "millionaires" are their biggest donors?

Its a purge of white males from power. FFS they are even lynching Tom Ashbrook over at NPR.

Pretty much. It also reinforces the rampant feminism that's pervaded liberalism the past couple of years.

Guess you could call it ideologically cleaning house

Weinstein got thrown under as punishment for the fappening. (Those pictures were copied from his phone, I'm sure of it.)

You can't honestly imagine that dumb bitch still matters. She all but sucked Howard Stern off on his show.

She's fucking Sulu-tier trash.

>Was it all a ploy just to get the public conditioned to make these sexual harassment scandals The Scarlet Letter
Absolutely. Most of us knew what the end goal was as soon as Spacey and other names started to get dropped after Weinstein.
Why do you think Time magazine nerfed Donald Trump and that Saudi prince in favor of the #MeToo "Person" of the Year. This was planned from the start.

It's a dumb ploy if they've got princess bimbo Megyn Kelly leading the charge.

>Weinstein, Lauer, & Al Franken. Was it all a ploy just to get the public conditioned to make these sexual harassment scandals The Scarlet Letter?

No.

They'd throw Cosby, Lauer or Spacey under the bus to serve the agenda; but Franken has a senate seat and Weinstein literally is the liberal establishment so they'd never willingly sacrifice either of those two.

This is feminism biting the left in the ass for their degeneracy. Using baseless accusations on Moore and Trump is merely them trying to play their hand as best as they can.

Forgot to mention they didn't even clean up their discrepancy yet.

time.com/5027387/time-person-year-2017-poll-results/

They also knew the virtue signalling cucks would not be able to defend themselves when the moral lynch squad came to hang em for the crime of being an male. Its all to get society used to this purging. You will note no upstanding negroes or other POC are getting shot like old yeller by their organizations. Just the white males.

This is definitely a "first they came for..." scenario. Right now they are purging white male lefties but they won't stop there.

Did you really not see this coming?

What if...he volunteered, just like the others, to be fired. Just so they can go after Trump. He can come back in a year. Franklin isn't going anywhere. Lauer was supposed to be gone last year. No one has really lost anything

his opponents are just trying to take advantage of the situation as well as they can. It's not like they didn't try to throw this stuff out there before the election.

You sure the fuck did.

If you bothered to read liberal and cuck Twitter the past month or so you would see real agitation by normies to take down Trump with accusations.

Like I said in another thread, surprised it took pol this long to realize what was so obviously happening. Ya got greedy kids

People here have been assuming this since it began. Anyone with a brain realized they were conditioning the public in advance. Open your eyes, stop reacting to what you're told, and start asking why you're being told what you're being told.

Ofc it fucking was and thats why i didbt play along.

The #metoo thing was the real engineering. Getting bitches emotional about real assaults so they transfer that rage onto trump

The Dems are cleaning house, getting rid of stale, male and pale so they can appeal to a more diverse America. It has nothing to do with Trump being a creepy old man.

What, and have niggers like Waters and Kamala in charge? Do the Jews hate us THAT much?

christ. what a horrible nose job.

It's obvious that is what was happening, even michael savage thought that when they were going after all the sexual predators months ago

Is this the new slide/shill tactic? Because you guys create a new one every 2 weeks and create 3-4 threads of it every few hours.

It's painfully obvious.

Yeah obviously, but also they want more women in politics because they are easier to control

All they're doing is making people immune to the accusation, as in "20 years ago? Who the fuck cares."

>Is the left really willing to toss their biggest donors, and senators just so they could recycle old tricks from the elections because the Russia shit isn't cutting it to hurt Trump?
In short...yes. Long answer is that the left knows that this isn’t a problem for them and the neocons are on board as well.
Why?
...?
... ...?
... ... ...?
The people the left are canibalizing right now are nothing no mre than a sacrificial lamb to help them gain moral ground in the next election. They know that ousting the faggots that they did, or are speaking against, is never going to end in a net loss in senate or congressional seats. This entire event is just the dirtiest of politics and they think that “acting moral” is the same as “being moral.”

The left has a lot to worry about in 2018.

No it wasn't. What sense does it make to burn your propagandists? Also I have no problem with the bar for being a politician being set at "don't be a degenerate".

>literal beard trying to form
>all that money and not using electrolysis or lasers to kill the hair root
why do women do this to themselves

Also...
>what comes next when every politician has to practically be an involuntarily celibate like a monk just to avoid having dirt pop up like this in elections?
The next thing that comes logically is women staying in the kitchen where they belong. But that’s too radical. So if anything...and I know this sounds crazy because it is. Men should start fighting for their right to raise children while women “sweat from their brow.” Fourth wave feminism is cumming and the ladies are going to love it.

It doesn't work though. No right-wingers care if Trump kissed some lady who wants to use it now to her advantage. If he really kissed her when she didn't want it, then I still don't care, people make mistakes and move on. Kissing, big deal. Also, don't believe anything they say about Trump even if "a lot" come forward. Paying 50 women to lie about Bill Cosby for no apparent reason is one thing, but it's entirely possible a lot of women could be gotten to lie when it comes to the White House.

Maybe, I think it's the golem turning on their masters and making a power grab against the people who are the reason they have any power in the first place but you might be right OP. It'll fail if that's the intention though, Moore's going to win comfortably.

You're giving the current degenerate Jews too much credit, unless you are one of them.

Never underestimate the stupidity of a liberal

conyers?

Yes. They are sacrificing their own to try and gain the moral high ground, claim they got rid of all their degenerates when really they are packed to the rafters. Then they will run a woman in 2020 to try and further capitalize on it. They are so obvious it's insulting.

Have any of you ignorant fucking burgers that keep mentioning “le scarlet letter” ever actually fucking read that book?

Hester (the letter bearer) fucks who she wanted and the guy is a faggot who sleeps around and never claims her baby as his own

It’s literally a story of female empowerment and strength in the face of a judgemental community and non-masculine men

She also cucks her old creepy husband (could be trump in this case I guess) by fucking the town priest and ruining the religious community’s moral standards for women

Maybe you fucking idiots should actually read a book from time to time and not just spout random fucking terms around

Please fuck yourselves

Do we have the ability to find her high school photos?

And liberals would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for the one eternal truth:
YOU CANNOT STUMP THE TRUMP!!!!
If pussy tapes didn't stop trump this won't either. Name one person who loved trump but decided to disavow. you fucking can't. The masses can't be swayed by the globalists anymore. We are takin this country back and what we're seeing now is the left consuming itself. They are the ones playing 2D chess. They just can't win

When they actually took down Charlie Rose, i knew it was serious. That guys libshit God. If you're concerned about men's rights, viciously spamming to have Charlie's entire lifetime of work banned would freak out a lot of old normies.

This must be college or early carreer

Nope. It was big Pharma who took down Weinstein because he was making that anti vaxxer movie with Robert De Niro. Billions of dollars at stake

>based trips are confirmed
Damn she wasn’t bad looking. But why is she staring off camera? Was this a fad for high school photos at some point?

She seems to not have had any plastic surjewry in either photo...the first one is still weird though...
>inB4 Go on faggot...I’m listening.

Yeah pretty common in 80s/early 90s high school pics

my friend you are showing your new

>take one for the (((team)))
Won't work. Only libs think women don't like being groped. Real men know they like gropage, but since real men not operating under feminist protocols, immune to moral tripping. Plus real men can sense/smell willing women, so never fall into the soyboy trap.

>he doesn't understand it all a show yet and there are dems or repubs, only them and us

people are so easy to play, after pizzagate and everyone finding out what these sick shits are doing, they release some stories confirming we were right and pretend like something is being done about it, when literally nothing will happen but some stories, and all the retards will go back to sleep and be good goy again. feeling like they have been vindicated and justice served. Nothing changes ever, until you change it, but you won't do anything but shitpost about it, same as everyone else in this thread. You don't care so I don't care

What are they so afraid of? They're all like in their 50s and 60s, they probably fucked a lifetime worth of kids enough to be satisfied... why don't they just kill themselves? I'm confused. Are they after immortality or hiding something even greater?

>leaf read Scarlet Letter
>didn't understand it
Good job, faggot.

This one really makes me laugh:
>It’s literally a story of female empowerment and strength in the face of a judgemental community and non-masculine men

Trump has Top Men working behind the scenes expose the swamp.
If the This isn't some deep convoluted plot the democrats came up with for winning the election by shooting themselves in the foot.
What's Steve Bannon been up to lately?

South Coast boutique is having a fire sale?

I think Styx was spot on when he said it was probably a strategy to get Trump to resign. They're setting the stages for it right now, it's a stupid strategy but I don't think at this point they will ever accept that Trump is here for 4 years, possibly 8 and they will continue for the rest of the term to try to kick him out of office one way or another.