SO HE IS A CHILD RAPIST

AFTER ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wat

>his wife's son
he follows a certain pattern:
at age 32, looks for 14-16 year olds; 14-16 years gap
at age 38, marries a 24 year old, 14 years gap

I think I took a turn into the wrong timeline

Shareblue's last day push
The going out of business fire sale.

accurate

If this is true why wait till right now to say anything?

Man that headline reeks of desperation. They tried the dirty politics gambit on ol Roy and now a bunch of democrats are getting fired for rape and hurt feelings and stuff

more fake news
SAGE !

No one said shareblue was honest or smart

Its not fake, read the article. this shit is right out of these peoples pedo mouths.

So they went to brothel, saw they were underage and left?

but can you trust them? I dont think so. Ive heard very bad things about them in the media.

Yep. Better not vote for him reeeeeeeee.

Seems like it gives Moore more credibility, if the vet said they stayed and fucked little girls them I'd see a problem.

If they were friends, why would he tell the press that moore went to an underage brothel? I'm starting to think the left realy doest know what a friend actualy is.

Why though? It is legal there

but they've lied about so much already.

Just cause it's legal don't mean you want to partake.

>and left
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice one.

Christ Almighty. Why do I have the urge to purge his entire family? Help me lord.

>OH NO THE ELECTION IS TOMORROW AND HE'S LEADING
>WHAT DO WE DO?
>CRANK THE LUGENPRESS UP TO 11 COMRADE
>WE CANNOT LOSE THIS RACE

Like these people care if something is legal or not. And don't you guys have a law where you can be prosecuted if you have sex with a child in other countries even if it's legal there?

republicans do whatever is legal. why do you think they went into a child prostitution business.

OH GEE GOLLY IT LOOKS LIKE WE JUST WONDERED INTO A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN FUCK LITTLE KIDS

Nice.
I waited long enough. I think i'm finally gonna BRAAAAAAP again tonight

these problems will follow him whether he wins or loses

Okay? What the fuck does any of this mean?

What does the cabal say about the number 14 ?
But then again 14 apearing only 2 times is totally randomly normal. 2 times aint much.

You'd think the dumb, moterfucking hillbilly's incompetence and inability to do a job without getting fired from it would be enough, even without the kid-touching.
This moron's record pf attempted public service is disgraceful;, and a joke. He's a clown, an asswipe.
The short eyes is the least of his worthlessness.

>"friend"

Purge him and the kids. I'd totally bend his wife over!

nevermind the fact that dailymail is a far right news site

THIS.
Fucking kikes!

your point being?

a pattern of going after women one generation younger; consistent with the claims of accusers

um, take your schizophrenia meds?

>Dawn of Man to Mid 20th Century
>Girls raised to be mothers and wives
>Marrying 13-14 year olds acceptable

>Then until now, thanks to feminism and communism
>Girls raised to be "independent," career-driven or gold-digging sluts
>"FOURTEEN?! PEDOPHILE!"

Umm Why?

>you guys

Who dat?

ok - imma just trying to figure out the bottom right corner - looking for a ghost hang from a tree limb or something

so, do you have children?
how would you react to a 32-34 year old man buzzing around your 13 year old daughter? asking your permission to "date"?
would you think "something's fucked up with this dude"?

election is tomorrow, what a (((cohencidence))) that they're shilling now.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html

what the actual fuck, Americucks can be so god dam ugly wtf is that thing in the back

This. If she has tits and hairy pussy, it's no pedophilia, although I do admit that it's kinda problematic.

yes but Roy Moore signed her yearbook, even fox admits that. Its a shame people that watch fox news are so stupid.

good old daily jew making it seem like he is good for being an "anti semite". moore mutts gotta go. enjoying this 10 point lead. i call two electoral votes for repubes in 2020. two. one for ivanka. one for jewner

John McCain banged underage gooks as well, so I take it he's planning to resign, too?

thanks, leaf -- not that i care -- this country is filled with the imbeciles who vote these clowns in; i really could care less if alabamans like to fuck their teen girls since they age like milk anyway; im more interested in how people turn against their own moral compass to let in something probably evil

how's kayla aging, lol
roy shoulda shot for something younger

lol no we just have to root for the "tumor"

as long as they leave those habits abroad

Hehe. What a perfect description. You just ruined some shills day.

Brock is going to have OP report to his office first thing tomorrow. And you know what that means.

that you need to spend more time with your county mental health worker?

its not "free care", you know -- people in your town pay for it so you don't become more psychotic

Was the “D.A.” after his name in the yearbook ever satisfactually resolved? That was the weird thing for me

>John McCain
>Banging underage gooks
He probably spent most of his time being gangraped by the VC.

I'm not the crazy here dipshit. The commie is you. Still desperately sucking off Marx's corpse after an entire century of failure.

People like that know they are naturally repulsive. So they have to lower the standards by telling people it’s OK to be trans, we need more low-skilled immigrants, white people are the worst, etc. All this so they wouldn’t be on the bottom of the totem pole

oh, yeah, you sound really sane, gramps
better knock it off with the weed, too

lol @ "dem commies"

who cares in the long run? the people trying to discredit him worked too hard at it, and it partly backfired -- what's really messed up is how the small town doesn't do that much about chickenhawks other than shoo him away -- old style "grin and bear it" bullshit which lets weirdos sustain their behaviors

i would like to know the real story tho -- did roy moore get fucked up in vietnam and so he tried to recapture his youth by seeking out girls in that age range? did he have pedo tendencies the couldn't control and then he grew out of it? all that kinda shit

>Republican accused without evidences by Democrats
>"He could have done it so he MUST have done it"
Nothing new, they're projecting again, they assume he fucked kiddies cos they would have done it if they were there.

he didn't fuck them -- he just felt them up and he was grooming one or two like a pedo does -- looks for a parent in distress, then separates the child from the parents, etc.

very shrewd, actually -- has to be a skilled sociopath in many ways

Nope, once they realized how shady it looked they completely dropped the narrative. After that it was just about the number of accusations and not their content.
>7 women cant all be liars!

Go and watch the vice interview with alabama voters. They said parents would be ecstatic a district attorney would take notice of their daughter.
40 years ago a grown man marrying a young girl in Alabama was not a weird thing.

what part of left in shock don't you understand?

right, its easy to accuse
what convinced me, tho, is roy's really weird non-denial denial on Hannity -- you know, where you can't remember if you tried to feel up a 14 year old middle school girl in your private house in the woods when you were 32 and working at the D.A.'s office -- that was bullshit

>my wife's son

Oh shit Moore just lost Sup Forums

>OY VEY, HE'S AN ATISEMITE!!!

The Jews really don't want Moore to win, do they?

Hmmm....really makes me think.

Wow. That is DISGUSTING! What brothel did they go to though? Do you know the location? I need to know so I never end up going there....

but this was in the early 80s, not 1950 -- he should have been dating women age 25 or older at age 32

i don't think roy moore is an uncontrolled pedo at this stage, and his religious beliefs probably keep him in check as he intends -- but i fully believe he was toying with the brink of child rape when he was in his early 30s -- that he didn't actually do anything other than a few free feels is sort of an indication he had some character

Roy Moores son is actually black too

wtf I love open border commies now

crazy how the right loves child rapists and pedos while the left forces franken to resign for doing hover hands over a flak jacket

this isnt sustainable

It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.

“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.”

Alone with Corfman, Moore chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” Corfman says she asked Moore to take her home, and he did.

Two of Corfman’s childhood friends say she told them at the time that she was seeing an older man, and one says Corfman identified the man as Moore. Wells says her daughter told her about the encounter more than a decade later, as Moore was becoming more prominent as a local judge.

Communists are garbage people. Irremediable thieves. Lower than insects.

*irredeemable

you literally get a social security check every month and get a senior discount at dennys

I wonder why the Vet and wife admitted to this? And how did the wife even know? Did she go there with him? I'm willing to bet that Soros paid this guy over a million for this lie. It's easy to buy people if you're a billionaire. Moore reached too far after calling out Soros. We already know that Beverly Nelson was paid by him.

Depends how much money he has and if he’s thinking of the long term and not just trying to score some puss.

You don't know shit about me. You assume too much, fucking commie. You are arrogant and you are wrong. Like every commie ever.

who cares -- everyone in washington is corrupt
people who actually work vote them in

chill out, man -- its only a website posting

Look at that fatass family. Jesus Christ dude, your kid is well down the path to obesity, and you're completely responsible for it. He's gonna have a shitty adolescence, and it could have easily been prevented.

They tried that tactic on Bill Cosby, seeding similar details in each woman's story to create an illusion of corroboration.

Seems legit.

>Soros

>pic of shariablue pediphile "tommy"
Tommy's totally not a marxist demonic pedophile.

Imagine being a Jew.

Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth thing. Imagine a 50/50 chance the guy who mutilated you will immediately suck on your dick and taste your blood. Imagine being ugly, with an overbearing mother who coddles you to the point of making you neurotic, and a religion that says you are Chosen and better than everybody else. Better than the handsome athletic smart goyim, better than the pretty goyim girls that ignore and reject you. Imagine that insecurity and the manic emotions in response. Imagine that inferiority/superiority cognitive dissonance branded into your mind. Imagine being conditioned from birth to be a paranoid malignant narcissist. Imagine the passive aggressive hatred for the society around you. Imagine the joy you feel as your network of Chosen People elevate you to the heights of your career. Imagine the exhilaration as your network picks a goyim to destroy, and the feeling of triumph and community as you all profit from your successful hunt. Imagine that predation ever-expanding to encompass all that makes you feel inferior, and consuming the flesh to feed your feelings of superiority. Just as your flesh was torn from you as a baby, just as you were violated by a freak's mouth with your mother's betrayal, just as your blood was feasted upon. And so you do unto others as was done to you. Imagine being a Jew.

I wonder why are there so many shills today? I just saw 5 shills in another thread try to argue that the yearbook was legit when it clearly wasn't.

lol he looks like that son of bob and ray
chris something

so many jews, so little time

HE ACCIDENTALLY ENTERED THE BROTHEL
AND THEN LEFT
LISTEN. TO. THE. FUCKING. SPEECH.

Its crunch time, election day is tomorrow

They're working overtime.

Honestly, the handwriting gets sloppier from "Roy" onward. None of this is relevant though because signing someone's yearbook doesn't mean you fucked them. Even if the signature is real, it means literally nothing. The woman is a kook, and even if Roy did sign the book, she admitted to embellishing it weeks after presenting it as his. She lied. Period.

Why embellish the signature in the first place, unless you were hoping it'd convince people of your story?

>accidentally enters a brothel
>only puts half the tip in by accident

No. Commies are disgusting diseased pig flesh masquerading as humans.

I sleep when they burn in hell. Every last one.

may as well make hay while the sun shines

Oh golly gee looks like we just accidentally wondered into a child prostitution business.... you can just find these places anywhere without trying golly geee