I play this card face down and end my turn. Your move

I play this card face down and end my turn. Your move.

I summon the most powerful monster in existence...BEHOLD!

and I summon a reminder that Yukimura won the Eh? Nandetta Bowl

I bribe my opponent into forfeiting and giving me his deck.

I activate Swords of revealing Light to make your your monster face-up, then I Special Summon Blackwing - Gofu and Uni Zombie to tune it into Supreme King Servant Dragon - Clear Wing which negates and destroys your face-up monsters. I then set Supreme King Gates Zero and Infinity and Pendulum Summon Supreme King Servant Dragon - Odd-Eyes and two Supreme King Servant Dragon - Darkwurms which I then Overlay into Supreme King Servant Dragon - Dark Rebellion!

Battle, Servant Odd-eyes attacks directly and inflicts double damage! I then attack with the remaining three dragons!

What the fuck??? Looks like Exodia???

>I activate Swords of revealing Light to make your your monster face-up

Jokes on you kid, it wasn't' a monster but a Mirror Force trap card which destroyed all your attacking monsters.

What the fuck does this card do?

I play the magic card Pot of Greed!

Greed-mind

Fusion,Synchro,Xyz,and Pendulum cannot be destroyed once per turn

It allows me to, outside of of my standard Draw Phase, draw a card from my deck, followed by another card. In summation, if I were to draw Pot of Greed and then played it, I would have drawn three cards in one turn, as opposed to the standard one card allowed per Draw Phase.

But what minute

I move to Site 9. Good luck getting past all the copies of PATHS in my hand.

lying cunt

>only thing you are fighting with is children's playing cards
I feel like there is an easy solution to beating you.

I attack with my king.

MST :^)

It mathematically reduces the number of cards in your deck by 1, while also increasing the number of cards in your hand by 1.

This effect is so powerful in the game of Yugioh that the only card that allows for a similar thing has an absurd cost associated with them (Pot of -9).

Pendulum summoning ruined the game

No, R4nk did.
The entire game is just "how do I R4nk the fastest" and "how do I stop R4nk".

HAH! You just activated my trap card!

Xyz ruined it first

Synchro was a mistake

Nah, speeding up the game. Cards that searched the deck for specific ones made it possible for people to one turn kill. It was like that even before Xyz and Synchro if you've played Heroes.

Was there a niche to this card, or was it just made in response to Pot's inevitable ban?

Cyber Dragon did.

Themed summoning in general was a dumb as shit idea. All that shit did was over-complicate things and add power creep.

Jesus fuck, you're old. You know what you're talking about.