FUCKING HAPPENING!!! WIKILEAKS ON HILLARY'S HEALTH!!!

ASSANGE TWITTER: leaked medical document regarding Hillary seizures

Assange posted this again after Twitter had deleted it.

twitter.com/Real_Assange_/status/940321917558333440

Other urls found in this thread:

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/11/2457206435195666872/1024x576_MP4_2457206435195666872.mp4
twitter.com/Real_Assange_/status/940321917558333440
youtube.com/watch?v=vtus10p_FI4
twitter.com/julianassange
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums really is always right.

Bump for interest

parody account. SAD!

yet another "we have confirmation of what we already knew".

The fucking Gaul of these people, its really quite astonishing. No wonder they keep getting BTFO'd, we can fucking ruin their narrative in real time.

awesome if honest

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/11/2457206435195666872/1024x576_MP4_2457206435195666872.mp4

Nevermind, parody account.
Fake and gay.

Fucking fake Assange account, you goddamn mongoloid. Fake news. SAGE

>dementia

Hur, we can't let Dotard Drumpf Cheetolini put his tiny hands on the nuclear codes!

>Real_Assange_

bitch please...

bump

POL = RIGHT
SHILLS = BTFO
SAY IT WITH ME
M A D A M E C O R P S E

Didn’t happen in 2016 when this leaked and nothing doing now

Blonald Blumpf must be behind this!!!!!!!

Impeach!!!!!

WikiLeaks is Russian state sponsored propaganda. There's nothing to see here. Mods please delete this thread as it is illegal.

since when does a doctor take the time to do something like this, let alone allow it to be leaked with doctor's name on

>uncontrollable twitching

good
sah good

>t. CNN

While waiting for the MIRs to finish burning and Windows to finish self-updating.

>twitter.com/Real_Assange_/status/940321917558333440
>Real_Assange

I did forensics on this the first time it was posted last year and it’s fake. You can see they just printed the same shit out multiple times and stacked it.

Sage. All fields.

Please, we all know that the 9/11 video was FAKE NEWZ! Assange is really playing with fire with his credibility with this one

you need to go back to the donald and never post here again. You stupid...fucking....loser...reddit faggot. I hate your kind as much as hillary.

is this real or fake?

Sooo sleepy all of the sudden.

This is the fake assange you shill

Lol Mount Kisco Medical group is my hospital care provider as well, small world

GET your fake shit outta here

Where is document on her Kuru disease?

This is a bot. This post, including spelling error, appears on most Clinton threads.

This is old. Remember seeing this before the election.

This is old fake news, your boomers are showing

FAKE AND GAY

>retards don't remember this bit of fakenews when it debuted
fuck you newfags get the fuck out

Gaul was a nice touch

Fake and gay as fuck

Hillary who?

This is fake, no hospital would ever use this as a fucking letterhead, it's made in word. Also, medical dictations are never worded with full complete spellings, they actually are really fucking hard to read unless you are in the field.

Also forgot to add, why would they run an MRI on brain, it's not the worst, but most physicians would utilize a CT Scan. Also, I doubt any fucking politician would use this Bradack, she's young as fuck.

I hear this, along with it's why Wikileaks never releases info on Russia, except no one can name anyone or any site that has info on Russia.

This is the same board that literally had
>tfw you realize God exists
spam for a YEAR.

While I’m still here, what the fuck ever happened to the Wikileaks/Assange investigations? Does anybody fucking know? That shit got weird as hell last fall then people just went dark. If anybody fucking knows a tidbit and can give me a hint I can figure the rest out on where to go from there. I know it’s not on this shithole where discussions would be happening.

Also - Wikileaks PGP key expired nearly 10 FUCKING MONTHS AGO. They are compromised. Why aren’t we talking about this shit? We more interested in nigger dick and e thot threads or what? Fucks sake man.

>inb4 msm reports that Sup Forums fell for fake news tomorrow

I'm ready for the red text on Drudge.

who the fuck cares

Not only is it a fake account, but those pictures are also from over a year ago.

CIA operation from the get-go IMO. Don't know what happened but they really used it hard for the Trump regime change so you can bet it got hit hard in return one way or another.

I look at it like it blew its load for better or for worse and it'll probably take a different outlet to go further. Kind of like they're probably not going to get Kim Dot Com to start pumping rumors again anytime soon.

> t. don lemon kys

CT is what you'd order right away to get a quick reading on an emergency.

MRI is standard follow up to get a closer look. Even as a pleb you get that as long as it's paid for. If you're Hillary Clinton you don't even have to find out when the earliest appointment is.

More importantly, every medical document has a HIPAA disclaimer at the bottom.
It's against federal law to document any patient info on a paper that doesn't have the disclaimers.
It would be like disclosing top secret information to some random dude on the street.

So when are they releasing something on israel?
So far wikileaks has only benefitted israel

In fact in many states they'll call a cop to the ER to have your driver's license taken if you get a seizure diagnosis. And then you don't get it back until you're cleared by a neurologist, go through an EEG, etc. Again, just for person off the street. For Hillary Clinton who was out for brain surgery already they'd have plenty of documentation beyond a Microsoft Word printout.

You know what makes it believable?

>Lisa R. Bardack, M.D.
Only Hillary would trust the judgement of a woman more than a man.

Now, go look up that "doctor's" political affiliation.

Why do we need this fake shit here?

>Concern trolling
Stepping it up, I see?

NOOOOO. She can't die yet. It's her turn.

HER TURN TO GO UP IN THE NOOSE!

So you think the entire Wikileaks Operation has been a CIA/other intelligence agency limited hangout from their inception? I’m not sure. I think Julian got assblasted last fall and is either fucking dead or compromised at the least. These fucking leaks they’ve been pumping out since last fall have been nothing but CIA tools I feel the CIA is just gloating and laughing about like “Haha, stupid goy, look what we have.”

But back to last fall man, shit got really fucking weird with that blockchain shit after he went dark. I remember ending up on some very, very obscure deep web chats where there was one group of Asians in particular who claimed they got into the Insurance files, posted a timeline of when things had to happen or shit was fucked, and they ended up going dark or forming a meshnet and quit communicating with my group entirely. I have archives upon archives of discussions from last fall, but have just begun digging through them. I’m tempted to start a thread on here at some point but I don’t want to make it obvious. Some fucking nigger on here has to know what I’m referring to and they have to have a better idea of wtf happened because I was offline for like 16 hours and couldn’t fucking find where the group moved to after that.

There was a decent board on endch for awhile, but it got nuked by some faggot.

>he wasn't on Sup Forums when OP's fake news was a meme
I feel sorry for you breh. The election cycle was probably the most fun I've ever had on the chonz.

You kikes are stepping it up for real. Nice.

Oh I could even tell you about LSD and the Anne Hammilton-Byrde cult and Assange's decisions about hair color. At the end of the day I don't know what happened to him or it, but the whole operation was euligized for some of the folks in the know and quite possibly it's also been neutralized or just put on the back shelf.

Fake. Google it yourself.

And the other thing is don't read in too much for online shenaniganz. It's just the modern form of the usual National Enquirer type counterintelligence. There's real stuff mixed in there, but if you think you have the little cult of secret OPERATORS on your radar you're probably just trolling yourself.

the same fucking people who always cry about fake news, posting and reposting fake news. You guys are the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet. Pathetic.

>twitter.com/Real_Assange_/status/940321917558333440
Parody Account

follow the link.
"parody account"

Remember Dr. Drew?

after this aired, no one else does either
youtube.com/watch?v=vtus10p_FI4

What the fuck are you on about? I’m being 100% serious about this. If you weren’t around the parts of the web where this was happening last fall, kindly shut the fuck up and let the adults talk.

I feel you, dude. It would make sense. I just am in the camp that sort of believes they weren’t set up as IC run operation initially... But who the fuck knows in today’s world. Whatever the fuck WL and Assange are, all I’ve wanted to know the past fucking year is what actually happened last fall, and it chaps my ass that I’ll never know the truth.

No, I've just seen the same fucking post three days in a row from a dixieland meme flag.

How could you forget that interview? Docs were running absolutely wild once we finally got the 9/11 tapes.

>/pol is this dumb
yep, guess they are

Are you a newfag? This was debunked as fake here over a year ago no matter how much we wish it was real.

Good points. Thanks for the responses. What about Assange’s hair color, Anne Hammilton-Byrde cult, and LSD could you comment on? Or did you mean those as all separate topics?

Fuck you OP. I got really excited for a second

its called kuru

twitter.com/julianassange
This is the real Assange twitter account.
Not that garbage OP posted.
Just a warning to newfags: question everything you see on here.

> madame president, you cannot lose this election
Heh watch this kid
*attains 37th level Spastic
> q-qween slay milady I know nothing

I don't always recommend Webster Tarpley's analysis, but if you want chapter and verse he makes a lot of very good points on this matter. You'll find [citations].

Shit, almost memoryholed that one.

i don't even

Seems unusually fake. China?

context?

It was particularly interesting that Mike Froesch or however you spell it outed himself while shittalking Tarpley about a year beforehand when there were already rumblings from the beltway about an epic Clinton battle.

That's a reference you probably won't be able to find without a lot of digging. But it might just be coincidence anyway. Just the kind of thing you tend to notice as you find more interesting sources.

I’ll look into that. I’m entirely unaware of him, but I’m always interested to read takes on WL/Assange. They’re a curious outfit that has interested me for awhile, and something has always felt “squirrelly” about it for lack of a better word.

Like probably 90% of the people that witnessed it. Really curious to me how that happens. We have such short fucking memories.

Pair it with Dr. P. If you wanted the early inside scoop on what the Trump campaign platform was all about, you would have wanted to have been reading Dr. P's blog during 2015. Neat stuff. Part of what turned me to work with him instead of against him.

I don't think those legs are connected to the guy, maybe a really good haunted house setup.

Reddit is that way