Is it possible to be too stupid for anime?

Is it possible to be too stupid for anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_demon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah i think i am

just look at most of Sup Forums

What makes you think so?
I just watched Kekkai Sensen and I have no idea what happened or what message it was trying to convey.

Just go to a kyoani or a trigger show thread.

>Kekkai Sensen
>Kek

A lot of people are too stupid for anime.
To understand anime you must first learn Shinto, Bushido, and wabi-sabi and mono-no-aware.

i watched ghost in the shell,lain,perfect blue and i dont get any of it
inb4 underage

That's somewhat justifyable.

Lain is kind of rough but gits is mostly an action movie. what is there not to get?

i dont get the appeal

I'd just assume your American. No American knows any sort of philosophy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_demon
>The evil demon presents a complete illusion of an external world, including other minds, to Descartes' senses, where there is no such external world in existence. The evil demon also presents to Descartes' senses a complete illusion of his own body, including all bodily sensations.

It's spooky and mysterious, and it symbolizes the increasing importance of technology of various sorts in our society.

I didn't really get it for 4 episodes or so but after i while I was into it.

nice fallacy faggot.

I didn't get Neon Genesis Evangelion. I enjoyed it anyway, but I still don't get the human instrumentality project or how the Eva's are human.

im talking about the movie

No. A truly stupid person can simply watch flashy shonenshit, or the lowest-grade fanservice that's going, and be happy. The danger is in being just a little bit smart. Not smart enough to appreciate gems like $YOUREFAVRIT, but smart enough to convince themselves SAO is the deepest shit ever.

It's a cool action movie with great production quality and cyborgs and tanks and shit. That's honestly all I remember and that's good enough for me.

Very American response, overflowing with impudence.
You criticise us for stereotyping you as dumb brutes who has gotten through the world not with intellect but by shooting anyone smarter than you, only to then further reinforce the stereotypes when you speak.

No man is the more a slave than the slave that believes he is free.

24 hand drawn frames per second of animation

There you go. Now you get the appeal.
Oh... well I suppose there's the MUH EGO if you're a digital kekhumanist.

this is a good reaction image so i'll let you off with a warning

Too stupid to watch it in the first place, yes

For who?

I didn't watch SAO but if some people think it's deep then the author probably did intend there to be a deeper aspect to it.
If I watched it I would probably think it's deep and get frustrated about being too stupid to understand what the fuck author was going for.

U U U U

Anime is too deep for me.

Not really, most of it is mindless entertainment.
The lowest common denominator can enjoy a repetitive action show like Bleach while not following the story completely.

Jeez, how long were you holding on to that picture for?

>being a brainlet
Haha lmoa

>maxresdefault
About tri fiddy seconds.

Learn to enjoy the mind-fuck. It's a genre in itself.
It's like an etheral jigsaw that you can try and solve but never can because it doesn't exist.

When I was younger I wanted to follow the plot and know all the details of Ghost In the Shell episodes but I couldn't. I was literally too stupid.

>too smart for anime
>too afraid to challenge myself

>No American knows any sort of philosophy.
All we know is kill, followed by charity, followed by indebtedness. Seems like the philosophers got dominated by the uncivilized brutes again.