What personality traits go well with the loli body archetype in anime and manga?

What personality traits go well with the loli body archetype in anime and manga?

Kuudere

Tsundere.

Sluttyness

goudere

Tsundere
Kuudere
Slutdere

The main timeless trinity.

Genki.

>Slutdere
Is there such a thing?

Yes.

Lesbian slut with a touch of tsun.
Actually this goes well with any type of body.

Spunky tsun with a vulnerable side wins every time.

Why are genki lolis so great?

Only in nukige.

Why are moustache lolis so rare?

Because the tsun -> dere transformation is achieved with cathartic asshole ramming.

Tsundere for dicks?

All personalities are great for lolis.

Dead.

yandere

Reminder that loli threads have been dead recently because the mods have begun banning people for starting them again.

So standard operating procedure then? Keep making them and evading and reporting in the feedback form, post screencaps of Hiro saying these threads are okay since they're not against the rules, back to the tired old fight.

The best traits for a loli in anime are drunk, horny, and undeterred by omorashi fetishism.

This and Ojousama.

Any new updates, sir?

Genki

None yet. What's there to add?

Not that user, but Usalia and Marjorita from Disgaea 5 could be added to the Demonic category.

I recall you said that you haven't added in suggestions that you got last time. I think some of them was regarding Fate's loli Servants. Either a category for them or put them in Spirits, i think it was.

Anyways, Azami from Kagerou Project.

Pram (Makai Kingom/Disgaea) needs a mention too then. In one of her ending, she was still around as a loli after billion of years.

Smug loli is best loli

Agreed, without an anal pounding so fucking devastating she needs to be carried to the toilet afterwards with her ass cheeks clenched together, the tsundere is fundamentally incomplete.

Lolis are for gentle love-making only.

Pretty much all lolis could use a hard anal pounding to the point of gaping or prolapse, especially ones with great butts.

Came here to say this.

/thread

Why all the love for tsundere lolis?

the kind of loli that stays a loli forever is the best loli.

kuudere and yuri

Corpse.

Is smug a personality trait?

rip senke kagero