Post anime that you wished continued until the every end

Post anime that you wished continued until the every end

shit dude...why? this series became such garbage.

You might be happy to know that the latest chapter of Tokiwa pulled a UQ Holder.

The manga was better.
Pic very related.

Fuck the "it's shit" meme

They adapted the best of it. To go further would have just been a trainwreck.

Bleach is shit.

The first arc is the very best, the manga slowly becomes worse as it goes on.

When Apachai didn't die and ruined the whole moment I lost all hope.

Which tier is the elder in the tokiwa tier list?
He was the the strongest martial artist that ever lived, but it would be funny if he was just mid tier in the grand scheme of things.

For me, HSDK was still entertaining up until the very last arc. The narrative quality went downhill around the Okinawa arc, but the action and ecchi was always top-class.

That final arc though, what a fucking mistake. Introduce a whole new group of master-tier opponents, job half of them out, random members of Yomi convert to Good Guys, nobody has a meaningful fight with any resolution, the Elder fucking tanks a missile and solves everything, plus Miu's dad was secretly NOT evil and there was another eviler dude pretending to be him?

manga needed to be about 2 years longer, or 6 years shorter.

>manga needed to be about 2 years longer, or 6 years shorter.

When you're reading the last arc you can clearly see that it was getting shafted so it was rushed.

that's what I mean. Fucking shame, too. How do you do that to a 12-year running series? Why rush it out the door NOW?

From what I have heard there was this executive who had this great idea how they should axe a bunch of old long running series to make way for some new blood/new series.
Well it didn't turn out that well

If it followed the manga I would really like to see this go to completion. The first half or so of the anime was great.

Fantastic decision. Shame for Matsuena, because his other works after Kenichi have been utter shit.

I'm with you user. I overall really enjoyed Kenichi and only the final arc and the one that Miu is brainwashed was bad for me.

>pulled a UQ Holder
Quit and remade?

I just finishing watching it. It was good

No. No. No.

It was his decision to axe EVERY Series in the Magazine and the Authors should come up with 50 new ones.

that's so fucking retarded.

>This manga is such a mess that it even turned off scanlators.

STOP POSTING LEWDS OF MY WAIFU

NO.

>WELL NEVER GET TO SEE THE INDONESIAN LOLI DANCER IN ACTION!

OP, seem like we can all agree the final arc was a complete cluster fuck. but like >152940895 said you can tell that they rushed it out the door. Wonder what could have been if they hadn't.

also I like Kisara

I don't recall Yomi cartoon villains. They were more martial artists with a darker philosophy than the heroes.

Guyver. We just Got Guyver Gigantic and didn't get to see it in action. We were right there, Agito was about to fuck some shit up shortly after.

Anime ended just right before manga started to go down
Rare case where just watching the anime is better than reading manga