He's lost three seats to the liberals so far

He's lost three seats to the liberals so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncparty.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based scheer

ugh this stupid fucking one party state. what is going on with the "dr day suing medicare into the ground" story? good thing the ndp leader is a religious extremist

no woman is voting for this creepy fuck conservatives did this intentionally

Trudeau is so handsome...

>conservatives did this intentionally
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Andrew Scheer was a mistake.

sorta looks like that crying bitch in that viral video

Why the fuck am I becoming so interested in Canadian politics? I shouldn't know what this guys name is

Scheer is a Jew. Third party now. Shame about the wild rose party out west, they had potential

He's just another cuckservative, what is he gonna do if he wins, reduce immigration from 300k to 250k, we need real leader.

Scheer will be PM within 6 years. He's been groomed as much as Justin you'll see.

Nah, Andrew was the middle of the road. The laurentien elite / donors were worried mad max + oleary were too hard for canada to digest. Sheer was a middle choice and given how much trust he places in the max crew, party national wants to believe we will be "ready" for prime time (2025). Andrew is just field testing messages and polls. One thing not done in 2015.

Just train like goku. It's gonna get gud.

Christ on a fucking cross. I donated 100 dollars to this asshole and his party. I kept hearing that they were annihilating the liberals in fundraising. I thought there'd be some goddaned results by now. Jesus.

He looks like he eats his scabs

Is that a way of calling him autistic?

lol for fuck sake who voted for this lose to be leader his Optics are terrible from the start.

Aren't "conservatives" in Canada soft on abortion and fag marriage?

We've got a Gypsy, a terrorist and a faggot. Fuck Canada.

yes, Canadians outside of Saskatchewan and Alberta are a progressive people and we don't want to rock the boat with them because then they'll start voting based on social issues

ffs I wish Canada had a large evangelical population like the US. Instead everyone must pander to progressives and social leftists

I'm going to poo no loo at Yonge and Bloor tonight...

what did you expect?
he looks like a fucking toddler and has about as much respectable experience or education as trudeau

the liberals might be able to win on feelings and looks but conservatives don't

we win with ruthless pragmatism and sensible economic policy

I dunno I guess I thought he'd win by being a young leader and because Trudeau's faggotry would alienate voters.

Don't forget that Harper had a masters in economics while Scheer has a bachelors degree in history and politics, and the most notable thing he's done in his life is be probably the most mediocre and milquetoast speaker the house has ever had

He is without a doubt the better choice compared to Trudeau anyone going against that is treasonous

he can't make a single statement in parliament without looking like he's holding in laughter
this isn't gradeschool

Get someone with a Square Jaw.

Am I a cute trap

...good god, don't be who I think it is.

implying its his fault the shitshow the country currently is. how is he supposed to take it seriously, his opposition is literally being praised by the average citizen while he lets terrorists back into the country

Maxime's got a big chin. Kind of like Mulroney.

Is Maxime Bernier Mulroney 2.0? Scheer's like a shittier version of Joe Clark. Shittier in that he won't sit for even 1 year as Prime minister

Who do you think it is hunny

kek

staying at home till we get a candidate worth voting for

poloz and morneau need to go tho
jesus christ i cant believe those buffoons are running our country's finances and central bank

I'm the average conservative body

I'm not bad looking but not a super model either

He's Canada's version of Jeb Bush. Maybe a little more charismatic.

Better. He Makes Trudeau look like a Manchild instead of the opposite.

This is this only party I will vote for, if not on the ballot, I'll probably just spoil my vote.
ncparty.ca/