To Love-ru Darkness ch76 discussion

Momo status : BROKEN

Other urls found in this thread:

paintschainer.preferred.tech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can we spend this thread making lewd color pages?

paintschainer.preferred.tech/

Reminder there's a new manga announcement next month and TLR isn't ending, Darkness is.

Will Yabuki make a 3rd series involving outer space shenanigans or not lads?

>worst girl finally gets a reality check and realizes her bullshit plot to make everyone happy was flawed to the core
Good

You're getting a hot-blooded battle shounen of Rito and Gid conquering the galaxy, and you're going to like it.

He will. I hope its space, I don't think there is much left to do on Earth without making it more of a clusterfuck. However, that would mean alot of reoccurring characters just get left behind. Risa and Rin for sure.

Neat he put up a new site layout, but what about the servers?

I think they'll be moving out of the school format at least, Nemesis kind of made everything a cluster fuck declaring who Rito actually is.

I hope Saruyama seizes the moment and makes Momo his woman using Netorare techniques.

I want Momo crying and screaming for Rito's help as Saruyama and the Principal DP Momo and impregnate her with bastards.

That can easily be fixed by having some huge event that makes most of the cast go to the school, like a festival or something, and then one of Lala's machines malfunctions and the whole harem+some new girls get teleported to the other side of the galaxy.
Then the story will be about Rito and his harem trying to come back home while exploring the galaxy and getting into a lot of lewd shit.

They could pack up the school and take it with them, it's TLR they've done crazier shit than that.

I can't believe what I'm currently feeling. I actually have some sort of heart ache from seeing crying Momo and people saing bad things about her. I got too involved in this series. Poor Momo.

What happened?
Why is best girl crying?

She'll come out on top, give it time. She's too popular not to. There's a reason she is given all the cover pages and was used as the face of the new manga teaser.

>not wanting Momo to lie still and broken, crying in silence Rito's name while Saruyama has his way with her without any opposition
Are you gay or something?

Momo has served well being my first go-to fap girl if I felt like whacking it to slutty cumdumpsters. Especially with the bridal outfit on, I really want to throatfuck her

Have faith, our girl will make a comeback

Heartbreak. Rito finally confessed to Haruna

>Reminder that Yui's brother is fucking Haruna's sister.

>This will be Yui's breakdown when Rito becomes her brother-in-law.

>Rito will be banging two sisters before we know it
Living the dream

Besides chapter 76 what other chapters have naked Momo doing lewd stuff?

Most of them? You realize the amount of hate she's getting right now is because of contrarians finally getting a chance to seize the moment against the main heroine of darkness.

73 was the last Momo focused chapter though, but she had a lot of moments during the Nemesismania of 59-70

>Spends an entire series avoiding her feelings about Rito
>"have faith"

It's only training Momo.

You need to be mroe womanly to win Rito from Haruna !~!!!

It feels good being a Nemesis-fag, not really caring about the harem plan anymore, just wanting to see Neme fooling around and trolling everyone.

Nah, Yui will just become incestuous then.

Checking them, not finding naked Momo

>"muh waifu is getting hate!"
>"must be contrarians"
Eat a dick

Yet she recovers quickly right after that with more resolve.

>yfw Nana takes over for the third part

I'm a Nemesis fag, I'm just speaking out against the immense autism here like you sperging about NTR at every given opportunity. Reaching spic levels of thread cancer.

This makes me so happy.

No.

>Yui will just become incestuous then.
>yfw you realize the two looking similar was foreshadowing all along

His brother is fucking Haruna's sister.

There is a ridiculous amount of hate for her and every explanation is "she's a slut" which is just lazy and stupid.

Yes user, Momo still must the thoroughly destroyed to her very core.

She confesses to Rito behind a glass/door while he and Haruna have their first kiss it's a great start.

The VMC still can still use her body to give her some comfort at least.

Yes, and?

I can't wait to see this ending with one girl winning and everyone else losing. The shitstorm is going to be amazing especially if all the other girls move on to other guys.

Good, her plan was retarded to begin with.

Didn't she dump him ages ago?

My girl Haruna already made a comeback.

>Some people suddenly don't want TLR to have a harem ending
I want Harunafags to leave.

Same goes for the amount of hatred that Haruna gets just because people associate her with Yabuki's ex

>No one talking about Rito holding Lala's stars near the end of the chapter
>that status quo ending
>new manga announcement next month
You people can't seriously believe this is ending? Right? It's just people pretending to be retarded right?

Haruna fags don't exist, it's people that either don't read TLR (confirmed last thread by a lot of people) so they're going with the shitposting (you) flow or people that just want to see a shitstorm with Momo or Lala losing.

>Momo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>contrarians
She took the spotlight of one if the main heroines it's fair that the other put her in her place.

Third arc shouldn't have Momo as a main.

Stop being mean to cute girls you edgy teenagers, fuck off.

Momo a shit

ignore the haters momo fans

all girls are best girls
exceptmikanwhoisbestbestgirl.

Which is a false claim which makes it all the more hilarious. I still never see that shit mentioned in the 2chan TLR threads and it only got popular here when that pastebin was made.

Also for reference the TLR "shitstorm" for this chapter is almost purely discussing the next installment and lewd mikan which makes this thread even more funny.

Momo being utterly destroyed is irresistible

You're shit.

They're fictional characters, user. They don't exist

The real loss is Lala losing

The "shitstorm" here is literally one guy constantly baiting because he hates Momo.

Momo is not even the MC of her own life.

How could it be that since the last chapter the quality of TLR threads as dropped so much? Is it the NTR fags?

What's she thinking right now?

"Ending" got announced so a bunch of people who don't even read this and just want to see drama raided the threads, that and Momo haters came out of the wood work which rarely happens since she usually gets her way.

Yui > Nemesis > Mikan > Yami > * > Nana > Haruna

One guy really hates Momo and has been spending all day insulting her which is derailing the threads.

JUST end my life

That she should become a slut for the BBC.

>goddammit I sucked his dick for nothing

Wasn't there another thread just an hour ago? That didn't 404 did it?

>ITAI

We've had like 3 or 4 maxed TLR threads since Monday.

How can you place Yui and Nana that far apart form another? They have many traits in common but definitely not the boobs

Yui = Mikan = Mikado > Lala > Haruna > rest > dogshit > Momo

>whiteknighting 2D

common now

So I missed the last thread.

Is the third part of TLR going to be Rito centric (as in Rito being the harem MC) you guys think?

The question is is Haruna winning because the horse dick loving e of the author is trying to get him back to extort even more money from him in the end?

Could Momo be considered 2DPD?

He is married with real life Tearju-sensei now.

That would be cool to see

Rito actually having a personality

I'd be fine with a new cast desu. If Momo wants to latch on some other dick, I wouldnt mind.

Momo begging for scraps while facing the ground will be the main plot

I don't see how it won't, why would they risk the amazing sales this has by doing something terribly different?

TLR to Darkness had small changes, but it had changes, it'll probably be the same for the next one.

i'm gonna burn all my to love ru shit.

It's gonna be even more lewd.

>people think anything is going to change with a new series.

Nothing really changed between tlr and darkness I don't see why another jump is going to change anything other than the name and maybe the magazine.

You don't have any faggot.

If they didnt end it with a harem now, what would another 20 volumes do?

don't user, the ride isn't over. Haruna isn't winning. Don't fall for the memes.

What happened to her smile and optimism ????

Darkness is way more lewd than original TLR and I hope the new magazine has even less restrictions so

If you got your hands on the Momo plate and you burn it, I hope the chemicals give you cancer.
I want that god damn plate.

The problem is TLR has always been under Shueisha, and JSQ is already the best case scenario of a magazine under them for TLR, I can't imagine them making an in-magazine announcement that's going to take up multiple color pages to a non Shueisha magazine.

Any kind of ending now harem or not would be rushed, there's a billion loose ends still.

Goddamn i just want Momo to suffer under my musky balls.

Is there though?

I want to ejaculate over Momo's face filled with tears

Im sure Haruna and Rito will confirm their feelings for each other but not go out
Kinda like how it happened with Lala in the original

A sequel will happen most likely

>says she wants harem plan
>really just wants Rito for herself but doesn't have the courage to go for it
She deserves this. Momo is shit and I hope she doesn't come back from this

I called it a month ago, that Hasemi/Yabuki knew Haruna and Rito pining for each other unknowingly makes no sense anymore with what the story has become so they needed to address that and get it out in the open before doing anything else.

She'll come back to try and steal Rito.

Haruna will slap her hard and send her ass to Sephie crying her soul out

>rape + mind break
This is Momo immediate future with Saruyama now that she's been destroyed.
Only one more chapter.