This thread will likely die immediately so I don't care if it's not politics...

This thread will likely die immediately so I don't care if it's not politics. I did something extremely lustful and stupid tonight. I walked into the den of the enemy, and pushed true love to the back of my mind so it wouldn't interfere. I did something I swore I would never do. I realized just how low I can go tonight. I realized that an evil has taken hold in me that I must make a conscious effort to put down. It isn't something that can be ignored and brushed aside. Passivity allows it to grow. Remember the dangers of ignorance and apathy. We are all in danger of falling prey to the schemes of our enemies. I did tonight, and I don't quite know how to move on from here. I betrayed myself tonight, and those who care for me most. I feel like a complete fool. Listen to the voice of reason Sup Forums. Don't let yourself be caught up in desires of the flesh.

So, you banged a nigger or a trap? Don't do that!

You fucked a trap didn't you?

fucked a tranny? I'm a faggot and even I would never do that. Think about that for a second, it should make you feel bad.

If this is a nigger you're talking about, then YUCK x2

he hooked up with a very fat liberal by pretending to be a liberal

Who did you rape?

No, I didn't fuck anything, and I certainly wasn't anywhere near any traps.

What the fuck are you talking about you drug addled faggot?

so you just played with your boy pickle?

doesn't matter had sex

>lustful
>No, I didn't fuck anything
You stuck something up your ass and massaged your prostate right?

What did you do, user?

Is your butthole ok user does the poo poo hurt?

>I did tonight, and I don't quite know how to move on from here.
Does your deed have a victim other than yourself?

He posted on reddit

This sounds like it needs some green text here

ughjj should have guessed....

I need to quit. Not really sure how to put it down for good at this point.

No, not at all. I smoked and drank with niggers at a run down strip club. Had several dances and a handy to put it bluntly. Wasted far too much money. It may not seem like much to most, but I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in myself.

My significant other. I feel like a pos.

That‘s disgusting.

Mark this instance in your mind. Let it sear into your memory like any other trauma. Mankind was destined to face suffering in all forms, and this is no different. These present moments will manifest as memories that will you to be stronger on the path ahead.

Seek self-reflection- not dejection. Acknowledge these mistakes as experiences that will make you stronger than you ever were before.

Quit being so gay, your life is gonna work out just fine.

nice blog post faggot

kys

>My significant other. I feel like a pos
Well, you should. Imagine how you’d feel if some other dude fingered her

This

You’ll make it through OP

Topkek
Weak story man

Wow. Shut the fuck up you dick licking faggot, you are the very reason I hate this place now.

There is only one way to settle this.
A good ol' fashioned cuckold.

So you had some decadent fun and now feel guilty?
Guess what?
You.will.do.it.again.
And crying about it here won't change a damn thing. The more you blame yourself, the more you will fetishize it.

I appreciate the words of encouragement. Hopefully I can do that. I've been struggling with my self destructive tendencies for several years now. I've made considerable gains, but it feels like a '1step forward 2 steps backward' kind of situation.

K

Believe me I do. I am lucky to have her.

Well, it was never about the story.

So, in that line of thinking, what is there to do?

Ha

average weekend for me.

>So, in that line of thinking, what is there to do?
Stop putting yourself in positions and around people that will lead you to fuck up. Otherwise, you’ll never be the person you want to be.

Pray. Set your intentions anew. It'll work. If not, you have already given up. It's not about loosing hope, it's about becoming dumbed down.

Failure is the most sobering form of humility bud. Remember that you aren't going through anything that anyone else hasn't at some point in life. I can't really say life is ever going to get any easier. What I can say is that it's not about what you go through in life that's important- but how you handle it.

The quicker you move on with this hiccup, big or small, the sooner you can get back to working on self-improvement. Start by diverting these emotions (positively) toward your SO, or a project. You need an outlet for this shit- not to mention it'll get your mind moving in the right direction.

I could see that. I used to have a much stronger will about these things when I was younger. I don't really know how I became this way.

I know I need prayer/meditation. My mind conveniently pushes these things to the side whether I really need it or not.

I know I can do it. I have in the past. It's as if I've fallen of the wagon recently. I've lost that drive that I had.

"I can't really say life is ever going to get any easier. What I can say is that it's not about what you go through in life that's important- but how you handle it."

Think about what I'm saying here. Get used to larger trials, burdens, and responsibilities, or you may as well give up now. Nobody is going to hold your hand or come save you. If you're subconsciously seeking gibs right now- you're really in the wrong place.

>My significant other. I feel like a pos.
I did something similar and it rot me from within for almost a year. I literally felt my soul tainted and went into a spiritual journey that ended in confession to my SO. It was the toughest inner struggle I ever went through, since I was completely certain of two things:
>nobody would ever find out if I keep the secret
>I wanna spend the rest of my life with my SO, building our relationship on trust
I had betrayed hers. I had betrayed myself, my own code. I also knew that if our postions were swapped I would want a confession no matter what.
But I was too afraid, and I kept the secret for long enough to take a toll on me. I had to learn the hard way.
After much prayer, I managed to gather the strength to confess to her. Man was it hard. It hurt like hell. It hurt because that's what sin does. It was heartbreaking to see the person I love the most in this world in pain because of my action, my evil.
It hurt, but at the same time was one of the most rewarding things I ever did. It took an amount of courage I never knew I had. You will feel as if you slayed a dragon.
Will you keep the secret and learn the hard way too, or will you do the right thing? It's up to you.
God has given you a chance to prove yourself. He wants you to be brave and slay the dragon. Do it for his glory user. I know you have it in you, as your heart is in the right direction.
Confess from a postion of humility, repentance, and love, and everything will be fine.

>No, not at all. I smoked and drank with niggers at a run down strip club. Had several dances and a handy to put it bluntly. Wasted far too much money. It may not seem like much to most, but I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in myself.

Oh okay, I thought maybe you gave up on your nofap challenge.

fuck everything up for one night of a bad decision ?

No.

OP needs to learn from it, and not do it again.

If your girl had "one night of a bad decision", would you want her to keep it secret too?
>Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Basic Golden Rule. You know it in your heart to be true. Give your SO a chance to forgive you.