>SoS T-Rex presser w/FrenchFM 12/8/17
youtu.be/N1lBozci8w8
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan on counterterrorism in africa 12/8/17
youtu.be/NVYUXZZaphI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/inside-trump-dossier-handoff-mccains-go-between-speaks-out.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/wife-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/something-far-sinister-fbis-mccabe-faces-subpoena-abruptly-canceling-house-intel-committee-appearance/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/11/miles-beyond-sketchy-wife-of-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-fusion-gps-on-russian-dossier-against-trump/
threadreaderapp.com/thread/940425128608968709
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Venus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observations_and_explorations_of_Venus#Timeline_of_Venus_exploration
youtu.be/yy7GOO7Y96Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awoo!

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

I just knew Joe and Mika were fucking commie lowlifes.

HHAAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAA

BLUE
ALABAMA

NEW BAKER NEEDED
I WON'T BE HERE FOR THE NEXT 300
MEMEFLAGS AND BRITFAGS NEED NOT TO APPLY

SOON

I got you

How do we nuke the open border lobby?
Mexico will become the United States of America of Central America and we will become the new United States of America of South America.
The only people I've ever spoke with that hate the United States of America give as one of the reasons it's not being able to easily move there, which means they would love it if it was open border and they would take their brown ass in.

I said memef(l)ags need not to apply.
>NOT TODAY JOE

I've been listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
for nearly 7 hours now. No breaks on this train.

How do you feel about Julia Ioffe?

The whole Trump vs Morning Joe thing is a sham to help drive up the shows ratings.

People are dense I swear.

those pics are comfy even though at least Venus will never be colonizable. Source?
it's my youtube bookmark lol

So I never doubted Moore would win. i don't think I'll get /comfy/ watching the liberal meltdown :(

I'll be back

>people are dense
Just wait until I start moving at INCREDIBLE HIHG SPEED

Don't terraform Venus. It's a perfect solution for a certain question.

Duck Duck Go images. And don't doubt Venus. One day we might be able to get rid of its atmosphere and speed up its rotation.

Don't know/care

Didn't work for me. I watched during the primary because they were one of the only ones who gave him a reasonable shot but then as soon as he won they went full shill mode

Real pics from Venus? That looks neat.

What did Chad mean by this?

shit is getting hot

The right for an American militia shall not be infringed

>mfw everywhere I go is full of Redditors trying to scream at me about Net Neutrality, even Sup Forums banners are whining about it

Soviet lander. Lasted less than a minute before the surface pressure and heat imploded it.

>filename got me
I have been Out of the Loop for a few days, what's up with HSE?

Its still on MSNBC though, they have to court that demographic.

Morning Joe helped Trump, now they have this prefab spat to help Joe with leftist harpies.

The show was never going to take over the Fox and Friends demographics.

Translation? I am not sure I get it.

No idea

>Nothing to steal
>No KFC
>No liquor stores
>No welfare offices
>No white taxpayers
Good luck talking them into going there.

are you REALLY going to make me break out the copypasta explaining how the supreme court (scalia) has eternally btfo any argument against individual right to own guns? The REAL crime is "arms" is short for armaments. I want my cruise missiles damnit!

McCain's go between speaks out
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/inside-trump-dossier-handoff-mccains-go-between-speaks-out.html

Wife of demoted DOJ staff member Ohr worked for Fusion GPS foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/wife-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier.html

McCabe cancels house intel committee apperance thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/something-far-sinister-fbis-mccabe-faces-subpoena-abruptly-canceling-house-intel-committee-appearance/

Fusion worked on the forged server logs story
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/

DOJ official + Fusion GPS wife looks dodgy as fuck theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/11/miles-beyond-sketchy-wife-of-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-fusion-gps-on-russian-dossier-against-trump/

Morr on Ohr's wife threadreaderapp.com/thread/940425128608968709

How in the fuck did that lander survive long enough to take HD pics?

>Moore wins and AL Franken resigns

The right for Militias to be well-regulated shall not be infringed

Do we get another special election when Frankenstein finally throws in the towel?

Frankens resignation means nothing, despite the shills trying to make it out that Minn. might not be that safe, its a safe fucking seat.

It didn't, it's fake bro trust me

so basically more stuff /we/ already knew/assumed? At least the retarded boomers are learning :/
>TAKING ALL BETS ON HOW MUCH LONGER MCCAIN HAS TO LIVE

Does my heart good to see MN as a pepe.
I'm glad I got out before the place was flooded with Obama migrants. RIP in peace MN

It barely did.

insane nork generals love psycho joe

hmmm really activates my almonds

tfw Kim Jong wont air CNN because he thinks its too farfetched for even his zombies to believe

Franken resigns, a new senator is sold to the highest bidder by the Dem Governor and then faces election as normal.

Franken resignation is literally virtue signally.

things just didn't work out

Our nuclear defense force was performing readiness exercises over Washington D.C. until half an hour ago.

Nintendo is so aesthetic. A true tribute to Japanese excellence
my parents moved up there for work and are now moving to a red state, thankfully. It's honestly terrible. The fucking towel head women can't even work the taco bell drive thru

I love the smile on that guys face. He doesn't even look mad like he's gonna beat the fuck out of that Antifa kid, he honestly just looks like he's about to give him a wedgie.

They will try to light Trump and Moore as much as possible in the hope that people will forger Franken, he didn't say when he would resign after all

>North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) officials said on Monday that the exercise will include an F-16 fighter, a C-21 transport plane and an MH-65 Dolphin helicopter.

>The aircraft will fly over the region from about midnight until 2:30 a.m. for the drill, called Falcon Virgo 18-03.

>The exercises, which have been conducted periodically since the 9/11 terrorist attacks, are “carefully planned and closely controlled,” the officials added.

He will live forever

Thanks

t. retard who doesn't know anything about the political climate of minnesota

go home fag

it wasn't HD, it was in 1982. The Venera probes had a lot of problems with their cameras though, most didn't open and the probes got destroyed soon after landing thanks to pressure and temperature.

Seems like it's just outside of your country that people become aware that the democratic party is the party of dictators and has been so for decades now.

Nigger

it's annoying but what can ya do. Screaming at people and/or things is all they have left

I mean his mom is still alive right?

But honestly I agree with him about the ACA they should have brought it to a normal vote and forced the Dems to fillibuster it.

Literally who?

>Roy Moore fucking underage prostitutes in Vietnam

Nice

(You) seem to be the expert so please tell me how I should live

Franken won only because (((they))) "found" few hundred voting tickets in the trunk of a car. Minn is anything but safe

fuck off your on the other-side of that shit with kids still dying in the street problem is they don't want your problems here

A real hero

Best reporter out there and a cute girl.

>its a safe fucking seat.
Franken won in 2008 when it was an open seat in one of the closest races in Senate history (0.01% margin of victory, 225 vote lead total out of millions)

Calling it a safe seat is a major stretch

code-words for reptilians

I think morning Joe killed the hot girl that died in his office a few years back... I don't think she just fell and hit her head and died. BS, Joe killed her!! He probably tried to rap her and she fought back, then he probably smashed her head on the desk while trying to force her to give a B.J.

>I mean his mom is still alive right?
Yes, but his mother doesn't have two tumors from one of the worst types of cancer

The right for the Government to well-regulate the people with Militias shall not be infringed

>military exercise
>ho-hum
>Sup Forums thinks it's the 57th coup attempt this year

Ahahah what a story but I didn't kill her

It comes down to how cucked white Minnesotans are. From what I hear they're sick of the Somalis shitting the state up.

>gunna getcha fuccboi

That's breddy gud picture quality for 1982 slavshit, I'm more impressed it even managed to touch down as anything other than molten scrap

How many of the fuckers were tossed there?

Not possible to understand what is going on unless you have read and understood The Art of the Deal, The Art of War and The Prince.

It will all come out soon so I don't give a fuck what you believe but the Boss has been preparing for this ALL his life. NOTHING has been a mistake, including Wray, Rosenstein or Mueller.

It's clearer now than EVER. Just look at the law regarding federal disclosure requirements in criminal cases. ANY Republican defendant would legally be allowed to ask for ALL evidence of bias in Mueller's team. Think about this for a minute!

Fight hard, laugh at their faces, knowing that we have already won.

I occasionally ponder what became of Coon Rapids. I know the Twin Cities are fucked, but maybe my ancestral family home is alright.

Enough to turn the state blue and the genepool 56%

2010 census had 87,500 total in the US, ~25,000 in Minnesota

25,000 as of 2013. Trump's travel ban stopped the flow but the demographic time bomb is set. Minnesota was also settled by Swedes in the 1800's so it might be genetic.

QUICK RUNDOWN PLS

If you say so user. I don't pay attention to random JewTubers

True. Lots of the earlier ones failed though, kept on dumping money into it though. See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Venus
or en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observations_and_explorations_of_Venus#Timeline_of_Venus_exploration
>I still get angry when I remember that Americans protested against the Apollo program because "Billions for the moon but not for the poor"

One thing I don't get is how they tell me to contact my congressman, what exactly is that supposed to achieve? It's not a congress vote, it's a vote between the FCC

>>I still get angry when I remember that Americans protested against the Apollo program because "Billions for the moon but not for the poor"
Those were niggers begging for gibs when they got their civil rights.

A fucking lot. Batshit Lutherans have been importing them under the table through charity and aid groups since the early 2000s. It got exponentially worse under Obama who spent 8 years sending Africans and sandniggers to white strongholds. Even the local dindus in Minneapolis hate them.

Holy shit.

Remember when the "internet was being given to the UN" and everyone was panicking?

For now it's a drop in the bucket for a state with 5 million people in it but even that amount redpilled a lot of whites.

>TripBritLarp
Just so you know, this isn't CBTS, no one here is stupid enough to believe your larps

he means mccabe is FUUUUUUUUUCKED finally

MY FUCKING TAX DOLLARS REEEEEE

They want it codified into law, because they're just now realizing executive actions and bullshit regulation at the bureaucratic level can be reversed.

It's why we populated the UP with Finngolians; needed a gun toting anti-social barrier to keep the rest of the midwest safe from the Swedish menace

>I still get angry when I remember that Americans protested against the Apollo program because "Billions for the moon but not for the poor"

Don't remind me. It makes me remember the only time I felt bad for the Nyddler.

youtu.be/yy7GOO7Y96Y

>Batshit Lutherans
Just find them in the streets and confront them, there are vets, local people, lots of charity to do, why help foreigners.

Don't do that. You're scaring me.