Democrats literally voted for hitler in 2016

so, i know that the shills will try to defend this and/or try to downplay it by telling me that the elections are over and that it no longer matters. but to regular americans like you and i, it does matter. she tried to steal the election with russias help, and you cannot defend it.

hillary clinton was anti-gay and anti gay-marriage til 2013, 40 years after getting into politics. and we know it was a ruse that she ever supported it due to her overwhelming unpopularity compared to the first black POTUS ever, who she campaigned AGAINST. yes that is right, she campaigned against the first black president ever, and she had to lie about her gay hate to win votes.

and campaigning against the first black POTUS is only a small portion of her racist past. lets not forget that her husband (the former President of the united states, that was impeached for raping multiple women during his term in office only to repeatedly lie about it before getting caught), and hillary were both mentored by KKK grand wizard senator robert byrd, who, in 1992 secured them the southern dixiecrat vote for bills presidential run.

hillary spent most of her years as first lady preaching hate. in 1995 she gave a speech in which she called for a border wall and the deportation of immigrants and their children, while referring to black youths as, "super predators".

i mean, i could literally go on for hours about this, but its so obvious to anyone that has looked into it. and democrats fucking voted for this bigot to spite this man..

i.imgur.com/gTu7Mnv.jpg
i.imgur.com/Zm2ovkF.jpg

She would have been far more effective at the job than Trump. He has no idea what he's doing. She understands the government

Is she /ourgal/ ?

wtf i love hillary clinton now

That's actually why we didn't need her, she understands government because she's part of the mafia that has formed within it.

Outsider ftw

We know. The question is, how shall we punish them?

>democrats r da real waycissss!!!!1!
Fuck you and your bait.

>She understands the government

and so does trump. the difference is that trump cannot be bought.

not even an argument, come at me shillary bigot

> literally voted for Hitler
>literally
>Hitler
stop being illiterate and learn the difference between literally and figurativly

the def has changed now shitlord, it's 2017 bigot

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

we really did dodge a bullet, that election night was like when Frodo threw the ring in the volcano, it was close

>hillary only won 68 counties
>out of more than 3,000
>Democrats still act like she was the more popular candidate with the American people

so basically the people that lived on outskirts of cities voted for trump too, so the ones that have to commute into work rather than sucking the teets of their parents to live in the city voted for Trump.

>"She would have been far more effective at the job"
In making Syria the next Libya?
And making the USA the next Sweden?

Who Created the KKK eh faggot.

>She would have been far more effective at the job than Trump.

THIS

>rural and suburn retards never even seen a minority
>city people deal with nogs and spics daily
>city people knew that based hillary "literally hitlery" clinton would #BringThemToHeel
>rural and suburban retards fuck it all up by voting the good goy and rob us of our last chance for a 100% white ethnostate
Damn, I'm with her now.

You clearly fell for the big lie.

t. warmonger neocon, Open Borders & Sharia Law Supporter.

I live in the big city of LA and at least 90% of the people here have some sort of mental disorder or are just a complete idiot

I'd rather live in the suburbs

She would have started another Middle East clusterfuck in Syria. She would have opened the floodgates to Islamic refugees. She would have likely caused civil war by trying to take people's firearms away. She would have done nothing to fix the absurd healthcare fuckup that is the ACA, would have only made it worse. She would continue the shameless race baiting started by Obama and encouraged worsened the already intolerable entitlement of America's niggers.

>"you can't prosecute her-she's campaigning!"
>"you can't prosecute her-she lost the election!"

Based Democrats. How are your free slaves working out for you, Party of Lincoln?

>She would have been far more destructive at the job

ftfy

She would have been terrible at it. Just name me something good she did as Secretary of State.

Registered democrat here. I would like it on record that I caucused for Bernie. When he did his hoopla after losing the primary, I wrote in Jeb(!) Because 'No Refunds' Sanders reminded me this is all a big fucking joke.

Of course Trump can be bought, but he's got so much money that buying him is very very very very expensive, i.e. very very very unlikely

Agreed the only reason drumpf won is hillary she fucked us hard

yes. how can we overthrow some third world shithole to exploit while regular people pay for it and she and her deep state buddies cash in.
we needed more of that because we hadn't had enough the past 16 years

I shall henceforth refer to that abomination as Hitlery.

Fuck Hillary it was Yebs turn

>hurrrr teeerrrrn